Thread: request to remove infraction in profile

Beans

request to remove infraction in profile

Dear reez0105,

You have received an infraction at Ubuntu Forums.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=2582209

Reason: completely unacceptable request
    -------
    Your posts will be put on moderation for 15 days for requesting illegal media, with the perfect understanding your post would be removed.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    Ubuntu Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexenderReez
    hm...i hope you will remove that infraction from my profile view when its expired date arrived....hm..it is because i made howto and it appears in ubuntu doc ...so it is not nice to see it(at lease after it expired )...

as this can't get rid from my mind and it is not my mistake for doing that...so i want to tell the truth....actually that is not my post as at that time written ...i forgot to log out when i click remember me...on public computer,so when at time i suppose to stop using pc as my time is over...it hibernate suddenly when time comes . . and i forgot that i still in my account,as usual when using public computer ..when other people log in ...there can see that browser still on ubuntu forum....somebody use it and do that....

i don't ask you to believe me...neither ask you to remove it when it is still in punishment time....and don't ask any kind of pity from anybody for that...i will take that punishment as it is my fault to do that such stupid careless mistake...

but if it affect for the whole of my life ( my account )..then it is not acceptable(even if it is my fault..but this case is not my fault )...so i hope you will remove it when it is expired time arrived....otherwise i don't have any kind of choice rather than create another new account....and that is my last choice...thanks for the concern..yup, i agree don't ask anybody do crime for sick of own self .. but even police choose wrong people for some crime and sometimes punish somebody because of others faults. ...

<<everybody needs more than 10 years to make others believe in him/her...but it is only for ten seconds to make fault for others to forget those memorise and make people hate him/her>>

regards,
    alexender reez...
    Quote Originally Posted by aysiu
    Please post this in the Resolution Center.

It's not really up for me to decide how to handle this. The administrators will deal with it as they see fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by reez0105
    i have one question about my account....before this i used public computer and set remember me...someone use it and asking stupid question in this forums...then i got banned from posting about two weeks...i take the punishment as i know it is my careless to do that....but the thing is even till now that infraction appears in my profile ...i wonder,do moderator want me to take responsible for the whole of my life?i wish i can get rid of it...i know i can easily delete this memory by making new account..i don't really care about beans but the date that i register this account is the first day i touch ubuntu after moving from fedora...i hope i can keep this account...please,i hope you reconsider my request...i have sent this kind of message to few moderator but it is seems got no respond..thanks for reading...and i hope you reconsider about this matter...

regards,
    alexender reez
    i have sent requests to few moderator about this case.i hope admin can reconsider to remove it.i hope that i don't need to take responsibility for the rest of my life

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: request to remove infraction in profile

There are some special circumstances involved that I have made a note of in the Staff forum. Only forums staff can read it, but we still have a record of the infraction there. It won't be visible to other users any longer.

I think the original action was appropriate and I would generally choose to leave the "expired infraction" note on a user account. In this case, because of some very unique circumstances, that are noted in the staff-only infraction reversal post, I am choosing to be extra merciful.

The infraction was removed from your account and cannot be seen.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Beans

Re: request to remove infraction in profile

thanks