Thread: Template for personal site?

Beans

Template for personal site?

I am looking for an extremely basic, hopefully html-only template for a personal site. Or even a simple guide. I last ran a website about 6 years ago and boy has a lot changed All I can seem to find are complicated menus/CSS stuff that I do not understand and really do not require. I want a simple site with a menu and ability to link to subdomains and pages. Basically a menu with "Links," "Family Photos," and a few other things perhaps, like along the left or top, and each clicked item opens in the main page area. Simple.

I have been on a bunch of sites that offer free html templates (oswd.com, etc.) but like I said they are company/organization-oriented templates and use methods like CSS and such that I have no need for as far as I can tell (someone correct me if I do need it) and don't have a clue about.

I have no problem making the graphics and stuff myself (or just stealing them ).

TIA!
    "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." - Joseph Dunninger

Beans

Re: Template for personal site?

You'll probably find what you're looking for here:

http://www.oswd.org/