Thread: Glabels

Beans

Glabels

I hate to request a package backported, but the hoary version is unusable, due to annoying bug that doesn't allow you to edit text.

Corey

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: Glabels

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundavia
    I hate to request a package backported, but the hoary version is unusable, due to annoying bug that doesn't allow you to edit text.

Corey
    Umm...I believe that does work. Just make sure that when you try to select the text, you are selected an area over one of the letters (not beside a letter but in the middle of a text box). Then you should be able to edit the text in the side panel.
    Sincerely,

apollo2011

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundavia
    There is a bug in the program but it is easy to fix: maximize the program. For some reason, the text box will not appear when the program is too small. If you maximize the program, the text box works.
    STOP!
    Before you sign up to Dropbox, click here to read my post showing you how to get an additional 500mb free! That's 2.5GB of free space!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by AgenT
    There is a bug in the program but it is easy to fix: maximize the program. For some reason, the text box will not appear when the program is too small. If you maximize the program, the text box works.
    I guess I always design stuff maximized, so I don't have that problem.
    Sincerely,

apollo2011