Phatch = Photo & Batch! (http://photobatch.stani.be)
Phatch is a simple to use cross-platform GUI Photo Batch Processor which handles all popular image formats and can duplicate (sub)folder hierarchies. Phatch can batch resize, rotate, rename, ... and much more actions in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. Get Started!
* You can download Phatch at the main website http://photobatch.stani.be > free download (ubuntu deb installer available).
* If you want improved exif support, please download this installer.
* If you want seemless integration with Nautilus, install: sudo apt-get install python-nautilus
Phatch has already pretty good documentation wiki, but it could still be improved a lot with your helping hands (screenshots, text, ...). You can find a tutorial here.
If you want to know what users are saying: read this.
I am also looking for help to write documentation (screenshots, ...), translation of phatch in other languages, extending phatch with plugins (only knowledge of python & pil required), etc...
Translate phatch in your language! Every word counts, go here: https://translations.launchpad.net/p...k/+pots/phatch
Phatch currently can perform the following actions:
* Auto Contrast - Maximize image contrast
* Border - Crop or add border to all sides
* Brightness - Adjust brightness from black to white
* Canvas - Crop the image or enlarge canvas without resizing the image
* Colorize - Colorize grayscale image
* Common - Copies the most common pixel value
* Contrast - Adjust from grey to black & white
* Convert Mode - Convert the color mode of an image (grayscale, RGB, RGBA or CMYK)
* Effect - Blur, Sharpen, Emboss, Smooth, …
* Equalize - Equalize the image histogram
* Fit - Downsize and crop image with fixed ratio
* Grayscale - Fade all colours to gray
* Invert - Invert the colors of the image (negative)
* Maximum - Copies the maximum pixel value
* Median - Copies the median pixel value
* Minimum - Copies the minimum pixel value
* Offset - Offset by distance and wrap around
* Posterize - Reduce the number of bits of colour channel
* Rank - Copies the rank'th pixel value
* Rotate - Rotate with random angle
* Round - Round or crossed corners with variable radius and corners
* Saturation - Adjust saturation from grayscale to high
* Save - Save an image with variable compression in different types
* Scale - Scale an image with different resample filters.
* Shadow - Drop a blurred shadow under a photo with variable position, blur and color
* Solarize - Invert all pixel values above threshold
* Text - Write text at a given position
* Transpose - Flip or rotate an image by 90 degrees
* Watermark - Apply a watermark image with variable placement (offset, scaling, tiling) and opacity
Combining this, you can easily achieve this if you follow this tutorial:
Thanks for testing,
PS Some screenshots to whet your appetite...