Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: Install Mupen64

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Install Mupen64

Yes sussed that out myself eventually

Beans

Excellent. Best tarball-extracting script I've seen in days. Slick and smooth. I was far too lazy to work out how to allocate time between manually typing commands and writing AS Chemistry papers, but it seems all that has been delayed by another 3 1/2 seconds .

Surprisingly enough (!) it worked on my 64 bit box, but that figures since I already have all of the 32 bit libraries.

Thanks again.

Edit: Even works perfectly in Gutsy! Well done!
    Last edited by aphirst; October 20th, 2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Further compliments :P

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

The install script rus perfectly for me aswell in gutsy, the only problem I have is some setting in mupen. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help but still.

The first 2-3 minutes of gameplay is perfect, but after that everything starts to lag stopping the emulation with the esc button is not possible and I have to kill the proccess. Any ideas?

Beans

Talking Re: HOWTO: Install Mupen64

I am currently running Gutsy, and this script ran perfectly. Thanks again!

Beans

This script worked perfectly and mupen64 runs just fine on my P4 computer running gutsy. However, when i tried running it on my PS3, also running gutsy, the script completes without error, but when i click on the icon a terminal window flashes on the screen for a split second then disappears.

i'm wondering if maybe this is a problem with the PPC vs ix86 processor architecture, because the cell in the PS3 runs PPC Ubuntu? i'm not sure just throwing it out there.

anyone able to confirm or deny this? or is there anyone who knows how to make mupen64 work on PS3 running gutsy?

Beans

This script worked perfectly.I have a strange problem with mupen.I cant choose another video plugin in configure except from TR64 OpenGL v0.7.8.I have checked the plugins folder.Any ideas?

Beans

could you please make up a "mupen64_nogui" - i been trying to compile it for days can not seem to get it right --or give me a clue

the script work great thanks

Beans

Alright,

So I got Mupen64 to install and it ran two or three times and worked fine...almost. I'm new to emulators and Linux. I have the rom for Ocarina of time. I loaded it and ran it and it worked like twice but it flashed "no controller" at the bottom of the screen. So I stopped the emulation and configured the controller to use my keyboard. Now, everytime i try to emulate, it freezes.

WHAT CAN I DO!!! ME WANT ZELDA!!!!

thanks

Beans

Here is a link http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=42770to a nice build works fine after you install SDL_ttf (use adept_manager - search for "SDL_ttf " )
    also has mupen64_nogui. thier is a build for amd64

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Ok first of all hi everybody! second of all...I have an issue...every time I try to start a rom (I double-click it or just go to play rom) and every time I try that Mupen closes itself...anyone know what might be causing this? I'm kinda new to Linux and specially to Ubuntu so if anybody could give me any detailed help it would be greatly appreciated!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast