Page 156 of 284 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2840

Thread: Post your CTRL+V's

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Post your CTRL+V's

>(((((((((
    Everything has been photoshopped. You don't know, it but it has.

Beans

Beans
    Distro

One of the beauties of FOSS is that you can try apps until you decide what YOU like.

quote from a reply to my thread

Beans

Damn, can't paste files into text windows...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

i really dont know ..

The Bridges of Madison County (1995) More at IMDbPro »

advertisement

The path of Francesca Johnson's future seems destined when an unexpected fork in the road causes her to question everything she had come to expect from life. While her husband and children are away at the Illinois state fair in the summer of 1965, Robert Kincaid happens turn into the Johnson farm and asks Francesca for directions to Roseman Bridge. Francesca later learns that he was in Iowa on assignment from National Geographic magazine. She is reluctant seeing that he's a complete stranger and then she agrees to show him to the bridges and gradually she talks about her life from being a war-bride from Italy which sets the pace for this bittersweet and all-too-brief romance of her life. Through the pain of separation from her secret love and the stark isolation she feels as the details of her life consume her, she writes her thoughts of the four-day love affair which took up three journals. The journals are found by her children after the lawyer was going over Francesca's will and all the contents which produces a key to her hope chest in the bedroom which contained some of hers and Robert's things. The message they take from the diaries is to what you what you have to do to be happy in life. After learning that Robert Kincaid's cremated remains were scattered off Roseman Bridge and that their mother requested that she too be cremated and her ashes to be scattered off Roseman Bridge, the children must decide whether to honor their mother's final wishes or bury her alongside their father as the family had planned. Adapted from the novel by Robert James Waller, this is the story of a special love that happens just once in a lifetime -- if you're lucky. Written by Mark Fleetwood

ups!!!
    im new to this...(but i am a fast learner) so please bare for me a while.
    =============
    My Newbie Threads ...please help me to learn:
    Conky Compiling 8.04 | Waiting for 9.10 | Errors & Log Files|

Beans
    Distro

To test performance, I ran a stress test consisting of a word document, two Internet Explorer windows and Minesweeper.

i came across a fake review of win 7.. was repping the poster..
    Last edited by skygazer; October 9th, 2009 at 07:15 AM.
    "Love the looks, Love the feel, love the speed"...

Beans

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

Yeah, I was installing the new Hulu Desktop Client for Linux and I needed to manually tell it where my Flash plugin was It works well, I'm happy with it.
    Arch x86_64 User / Windows 7 x64 Dual Boot | Nvidia Geforce GT 430 | AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.8 Ghz, Quad Core) | 6 GB DDR2 RAM | 500 GB HD

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

===============================
    Skirmish 1 - Outskirts of Bruhl
    ===============================
    [7SK01]
    A Rank - 1 phase
    CP: 8
    Leaders: 2
    Tanks: 0

Beans

A small tsu っ called a sokuon indicates that the following consonant is geminated (doubled). For example さっか sakka 'author'. It also sometimes appears at the end of utterances, where it denotes a glottal stop. However, it cannot be used to double the na, ni, nu, ne, no syllables' consonants - to double them, the singular n (ん) is added in front of the syllable. For example さんにん sannin 'three people'

Beans

NLP training offers extremely powerful and cutting edge techniques and principles for coaches and therapists looking to develop their skills and knowledge for creating transformation and results.

Page 156 of 284 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast