Thread: Is there an Omenserver Autoget equivalent for XChat??

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Is there an Omenserver Autoget equivalent for XChat??

I really miss the omenserver autoget script that provided a GUI I could use with mIRC. It seems there really isnt a Unix equivalent -- or at least one that Ive found yet. Does anyone have any knowledge of anything even close to this???

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Is there an Omenserver Autoget equivalent for XChat??

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeus-autoget/

This is a script written for XChat that does the Omenserve/Autoget thing.
    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most " -- Ozzy Osbourne

Beans
    Distro

I see this package requires the perl Tk libraries. I tried installing thiis package through cpan, however it seemed the installation failed. Any other suggestion on how to install the Tk package???

Beans
    Distro

Ok seems like Ive got the problem above worked out -- basically dont use CPAN rather use the ubuntu repositories to download the perl dependencies.

Anyway when I start the gu this is what I get (sample):

DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: dl_queue(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at gui.pl line 242.
    Couldn't perform select for load_queue: DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: dl_queue(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at gui.pl line 242.
    DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.
    XS_Tk__Callback_Call errorBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.

Tk::Error: DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.
    Tk::After::repeat at /usr/lib/perl5/Tk/After.pm line 79
    [repeat,[{},after#8,2000,repeat,[\&main::gui_timer]]]
    ("after" script)
    DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.
    XS_Tk__Callback_Call errorBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.

Tk::Error: DBD::SQLite::db selectall_arrayref failed: no such table: message_swap(1) at dbdimp.c line 271 at Zeus_DB.pm line 29.
    Tk::After::repeat at /usr/lib/perl5/Tk/After.pm line 79
    [repeat,[{},after#9,2000,repeat,[\&main::gui_timer]]]
    ("after" script)

Can someone help me --- looks like the DB isnt properly configured.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Do you have SQLite installed and set-up?

I don't know this package myself, but from reading those errors, it seems that it is failing to find something in SQLite's DB.
    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most " -- Ozzy Osbourne

Beans
    Distro

I know I have it installed but I did nothing to set it up. The problem is that with Zeus, all the files that came in the download package had no instructions how to set it up. Unless I can find instructions, I guess Im really stuck!