Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Mac OSX makes me feel stupid.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Mac OSX makes me feel stupid.

macs look good imo
    Windows 7 RC
    Dell Latitude D620 - C2d 2 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro Graphics, 120 GB HDD

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStarAeon View Post
    Alfa989, you didn't look very hard then, that is obvious. No, it's not the same in every country, that's a load of crap, prices very greatly from place to place, even just inside the US. Take buying memory for example, that stuff is like the oil market, it's up and down every day. Saying it's the same everywhere is a bold faced lie.

Arguing with a rabid Mac fanatic is like arguing with a brick wall, why am I even trying? No logic with fanatics.

I'll stick with my Ubuntu on a PC, you can have you're bloody Macs.
    No logic? You're the one that shows no logic! I proved it picking the US prices, just where you said that Macs are more expensive, and now you say that because prices vary, I haven't proofed anything?
    Yeah, sure...
    iBook G4: 1.33 Ghz, 1Gb RAM, 40 Gb HD
    Mac OS X Leopard v.10.5.2
    PC: Pentium IV 2.0 Ghz, 768Mb RAM, 40 Gb HD
    Ubuntu Edgy!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa989 View Post
    I haven't proofed anything?
    Proofed? You mean proved? Well, you've proved you have trouble with the English language.

Also, you haven't proved what you found, you didn't prove how long you looked, where you looked, or what you were comparing, so yeah dude, you didn't prove anything. You made a claim with nothing to back it up. And if others in this thread say that my claiming I have wasn't proof enough, then why would you doing it be any different?
    Fact is I know I've done it, and a couple other people have too who posted here, and we found it easy. So I'm guessing you and others who couldn't just don't know where to look.

Anyway, this topic is so far off topic now it's ridiculous, so I'm bowing out now. You think you're right, I think I'm right, I doubt that's gonna change. Have a good one.
    Last edited by DarkStarAeon; June 30th, 2007 at 07:55 PM.

Beans

yeah... nice topic... my god... it makes you feel stupid. maybe it's because you feel smart only when typing in your terminal for 3 hours instead of clicking little nice checkboxes that help you not spend your entire adult life figuring stuff out but actually getting your work done.

bravo...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617