Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ubuntu mockup

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: ubuntu mockup

Thank you for the wallpaper! The one used in your mock up is on my desktop now. Very nice work!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by floodcasso2 View Post
    the only concern I have about the dock, is that I am not sure how to distinguish running apps from bookmarked apps. Ill have to do some more thinking about it.

As for the theme, I've done some research and I'm going to be putting together a theme of this style for all of you. Not sure how long it will take me, since this is my first time, but i'll keep you updated!

As for the wallpaper, your wish is my command.

I'll post two that I put together.

--Justin
    You should really put these in the gallery so everyone can see.

Beans

point me towards the gallery and i'll be happy to! Working on a cool Kubuntu wallpaper now, ill put that up too when its done.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish

Wow! That's just beautiful! I like the colors and the nice glossy Gnome panel.
    The only problem might be that transparent bar at the bottom unless they find a way to get compositing built into xorg.
    Blog | Ubuntu User #15350 | Zsh FTW | Ubuntu Security | Nothing to hide?
    AMD Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3GHz, Nvidia GTX 650, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1 X 1TB, 2 X 3TB HDD
    Please don't request support via PM

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

It's been said before but I'll say it again.
    Wow!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Beans

Ubuntu is totally ORANGE since Feisty...I don't understand why you people say Ubuntu is brown!

About the mockup, it looks pretty slick I would just make the wallpaper orange, but with the same curves you used, and make the top and bottom panels smaller, they are too thick...Other than that, it looks awesome...the transparency, the dock, the live preview on the spaces...It would need Composite enabled, so I was wondering...maybe you could send some ideas to the Beryl/Compiz team?...I'm pretty sure they could implement the live previews...

You would rock if you made a theme out of that man... Keep up the good work!

Beans

I love that mockup, but I do think that a more orange theme would be appropriate. Could you by any chance make a .svg background instead of jpg?
    Workers of the world unite! Do not go unheard!! soviet-empire.com

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by zeeR View Post
    Ubuntu is totally ORANGE since Feisty...I don't understand why you people say Ubuntu is brown!

About the mockup, it looks pretty slick I would just make the wallpaper orange, but with the same curves you used, and make the top and bottom panels smaller, they are too thick...Other than that, it looks awesome...the transparency, the dock, the live preview on the spaces...It would need Composite enabled, so I was wondering...maybe you could send some ideas to the Beryl/Compiz team?...I'm pretty sure they could implement the live previews...

You would rock if you made a theme out of that man... Keep up the good work!
    beryl already has live previews.
    Workers of the world unite! Do not go unheard!! soviet-empire.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (testing)

I love it!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast