Thread: Loco google calendar set up!

Beans

Loco google calendar set up!

Hey guys, I set us up a google calendar we can use for scheduling events so we can see exactly when things are and how they overlap. The calendar can be viewed at www.meetlinux.com/calendar. If you want to add an event email pennsylbuntu@gmail.com and I'll a) add your event b) set you up with the ability to add events. Hope you like it!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Loco google calendar set up!

Perhaps I should post this elsewhere, but this was the first time I visited meetlinux.com. There are a couple of prominent links to http://pennsylvania.ubuntuforums.com/ but this is not a valid url, and I'm not sure that it ever will be since the current ubuntuforums.COM redirects to ubuntuforums.ORG.

Second, in the footer there is: Design by MamboSample.com !
    This is a spam link. mambosample.com is just a parking page full of unrelated links. This spam link was probably embedded in the theme you have installed. google doesn't like sites like these or other sites that link to them. If you need help getting one of the themes that were voted for installed, feel free to ask. I'm not a php person, but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Cheers

Beans

the ubuntuforums.com thing is fixed, you caught a typo pretty much. as for that joomla, it's been blown away. we're not using it. Look back now and you will see the site in it's current development form
    Last edited by lamalex; April 26th, 2007 at 04:13 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Alex, the site looks great! Nicely cleaned up and simplified. Keep up the great work.

I have some dates to send you for the calendar. Mainly other group meetings: MLUG, CHLUG, PACS, NTR, and MALT CVG. I'll email you later.

Beans

kevin i'm going to set you up with access to the calendar so you can add those things and whatever else

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Alex or Kevin,

Please add the "What is Ubuntu?" presentation on Saturday May 19th, at 12:00 noon to 1 pm at PACS to the calendar.

jedijf
    jim fisher

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

No problem, Done!