Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 673

Thread: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

  1. #231
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The New Forest
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Hi aysiu - I was looking at your site again today and noticed that on http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/puregnome you have got && sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop missing from the Remove Kubuntu (KDE 4 version) command.

    It maybe deliberate, but if not I thought you might like to know.

  2. #232
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    US
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by forestpixie View Post
    Hi aysiu - I was looking at your site again today and noticed that on http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/puregnome you have got && sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop missing from the Remove Kubuntu (KDE 4 version) command.

    It maybe deliberate, but if not I thought you might like to know.
    Good catch. That was a purely accidental omission, so I have corrected it. Thanks.
    Last edited by aysiu; March 17th, 2009 at 07:22 PM.

  3. #233
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The New Forest
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    That was quick

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Beans
    21

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Hi,

    I would have a question about the tutorial "Getting Back to a Pure Gnome on Ubuntu":

    http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/puregnome

    I would like to know how to find the command to remove Kubuntu on Ubuntu 9.04.

    Thanks a lot for the tutorial.

  5. #235
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    US
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by jpfle View Post
    Hi,

    I would have a question about the tutorial "Getting Back to a Pure Gnome on Ubuntu":

    http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/puregnome

    I would like to know how to find the command to remove Kubuntu on Ubuntu 9.04.

    Thanks a lot for the tutorial.
    I'll update my tutorials after Jaunty is officially released. Even at that point, it may take me a couple of weeks to have them all up to date.

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    2 exits past crazy
    Beans
    4,223
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by aysiu View Post
    I'll update my tutorials after Jaunty is officially released. Even at that point, it may take me a couple of weeks to have them all up to date.
    Slacker...

  7. #237
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    US
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by yabbadabbadont View Post
    Slacker...
    Them's the breaks.

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    2 exits past crazy
    Beans
    4,223
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by aysiu View Post
    Them's the breaks.
    Have you been listening to Kurtis Blow lately? Your comment gave me a severe 80's flashback.

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Beans
    127
    Distro
    Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (testing)

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Extreme nitpicking here, but there's a stray quotation mark on the front page.
    How often do you update this site? Are there any out-of-date tutorials?"
    Just thought I'd mention it... I'm really grateful for the site BTW, I've introduced my dad to Linux for the first time, he wouldn't touch it before because of the lack of easy documentation

  10. #240
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    US
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero Xenith View Post
    Extreme nitpicking here, but there's a stray quotation mark on the front page.


    Just thought I'd mention it... I'm really grateful for the site BTW, I've introduced my dad to Linux for the first time, he wouldn't touch it before because of the lack of easy documentation
    Good catch. I've fixed it now.

    Glad it was a help to your dad.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •