Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally geeked out

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Breezy 5.10

Totally geeked out

Yesterday, I visited NASA's space center in Houston and on the same day watched Harry Potter and goblet of fire. I was totally geeked out... it is a day every geek deserves

Beans

Re: Totally geeked out

Yesterday I got up at 5:30 AM, hooked up my Dreamcast to the upstairs tv, played some games on my Dreamcast's NES emulator for about 3 hours, ate breakfast, went to work with my dad & assisted him in fixing some oil furnaces, got home, went to K-Mart with my dad to get some cd's for my mom, and went to the mall.
    Last edited by BWF89; November 21st, 2005 at 12:51 AM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1
    Yesterday, I visited NASA's space center in Houston and on the same day watched Harry Potter and goblet of fire. I was totally geeked out... it is a day every geek deserves
    The new Harry Potter movie is pretty sweet.
    Those folks who try to impose analog rules on digital content will find themselves on the wrong side of the tidal wave.
    - Mark Shuttleworth

Beans
    Hidden!

yesterday i played tekken5 with the buddies. that's all the geekness i need.
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Breezy 5.10

Played UT99 online and listened to music. Thats just about all I did

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

went to sleep at 2am after playing ut04 for a few hours, woke up at 10am and checked email and played ut04 for a few hours. Went outside to get some fresh air, but the sun hurt my eyes, so I retreated back to my terminal for more ut04. Thats what I call a good Sunday.
    Registered linux user 394273

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by bored2k
    yesterday i played tekken5 with the buddies. that's all the geekness i need.
    Just played some more tekken5. Does it get any better?
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.06

yesterday i got a new big widescreen tv, hooked my gamecube upto it and discovered that if you sit in the same place for more than 10 hours or so your legs stop working when you try to stand.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.06

hehe, I'm feeling the geekness in this thread! Yesterday I spent the morning installing ubuntu on a friend's computer, going through the basics etc., and in the afternoon, went to go and see the HP movie. Was better than the others but not the best movie I've ever seen.

Perhaps, we should have a geek contest or something

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

oh dear...
    I have just started a new job in an internet cafe, where I am putting Ubuntu on half of the public machines. I got up, checked my mail and did a couple of posts from my home machine, have come into work, and am serving customers whilst typing this. will go home and spend rest of evening on computer or watch a movie on DVD. Thats if i'm not reading one of my Terry Pratchett books. I lost my last relationship & child because of the computer....
    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most " -- Ozzy Osbourne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast