Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medibuntu

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: Medibuntu

Ooh, it's little wonder why I couldn't reach their site.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Hot Babe is a fun little program that works as a CPU meter. It's a little comic-book-style picture of a girl, and the harder your CPU works the more transparent her clothes become. If you hit 100%, you can see right through them completely.

Obviously NSFW, and it's not especially tasteful, but you might find it amusing for about 30 seconds.
    I try to treat the cause, not the symptom. I avoid the terminal in instructions, unless it's easier or necessary. My instructions will work within the Ubuntu system, instead of breaking or subverting it. Those are the three guarantees to the helpee.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Hi,

Occasionally a server will be down for a few minutes. Just wait a while then try again.

Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. --Christopher Hitchens

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdalbum View Post
    Hot Babe is a fun little program that works as a CPU meter. It's a little comic-book-style picture of a girl, and the harder your CPU works the more transparent her clothes become. If you hit 100%, you can see right through them completely.

Obviously NSFW, and it's not especially tasteful, but you might find it amusing for about 30 seconds.
    Ahh. Okay. Think I'll skip that little program then...
    · Compaq Presario 5630 PII, 400 Mhz, 384 MB RAM: Arch with XFCE 4.6, Antix, Debian w/LDXE
    · Dell Dimension 8200, P4 2.2Ghz, 1.5 Gig RAM, Ubuntu 10.10 and Windows 7 (vrtualbox)
    · Thinkpad R40, P4 M 2.0 Ghz, 1 Gig RAM, Ubuntu 10.10

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

This Link works fine for me too!
    Life is full of setbacks; Success is determined by how you handle them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12