Well, I have managed to get together about 4 -5 computers for the school. Right now it looks like I just need to round up some pc100 and pc133 memory for them. I would like to push them a little higher the 128meg of ram, just to make for smoother operation. Please let me know if you know anyone who may could donate parts. Either post here or PM me.
I also have a couple of leads on some more systems. Seems a lot of companies just dump them in the trash. So after this batch I will try doing it again, for other schools.
If anyone knows of companies or people dumping old systems please let me know. I will contact them and set up a meeting. I just hate to see these things get thrown out, when many schools and others could benefit.
I am trying to figure out the best way to make a presentation I can give to the schools. I will work on this over time as I have know idea the correct way to do this. I know some people won't take the time to meet so I would like to have a presentation that can be put on the desktop and run. Then for these people I could possible give them the system. When they start it up, they would be greeted with some Links and material on the desktop to help explain the benefits of Edubuntu, Linux, and Open source software.

Does this sound like a doable project? The first couple of schools I plan on hitting are ones I know personally. If it seems like this may work then we could branch out and really start helping our communities! If we teach the children now, they will show us great things in the future.