Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i <3 gmail!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: i <3 gmail!

14% full. I clean it regularly (It's my own private P2P client ).

I love it. But about a month ago they froze my account for a whole week supposedly for maintance, plus sometimes I feel a little unstability, but it still rocks .
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans

Gmail being the next bittorrent... I can see that...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Breezy 5.10

gmail service is down now?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by pdk001
    gmail service is down now?
    I don't know. But the funny thing is - ever since I started bragging about awesome gmail is, the pop3 server has beeing working off and on for me. I didn't have that problem before I made this post. Maybe it's just temporary google problems like you say. I can only imagine what will happen to the internet if a fire breaks out in the google building HQ though. I think the internet will cease to exist as we know it and we'll all go back to BBSs and 300 baud modems.

\\//_

Beans
    Hidden!

Oh aim.com just started giving out 2GB accounts. The interface is pretty slick too.
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans

Hmm...

I just went to aim.com and tried to setup a web mail account. I already have 4 different accounts with AIM, but the funny thing is it picked up my last account automagically. Now, I've never been to this site before on my Linux box so these AIM fellers must be matching IPs against some sort of running database (since I have 2 win boxes NIC'd on my router). A little 2 Orwellian for me. Maybe I'll sign up anyway and use it as another account for receiving spam when I fill out web forms - that way gmail stays nice and clean.

\\//_

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12