Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: PCSX2 0.9.3 Released for Linux!

Beans

Re: PCSX2 0.9.3 Released for Linux!

I'm getting the following error, any clue how to fix it?

Code:
    mie@me-laptop:~/pcsx2$ sh build.sh install
    ----------------------------------------
    Building Graphics Synthesizer plugins...
    ----------------------
    Building ZeroGS OpenGL
    ----------------------
    Making install in Linux
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
    make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    Making install in .
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl'
    gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zerogsogl\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroGSogl\ 0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"zerofrog@gmail.com\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DVERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -DRELEASE_TO_PUBLIC=1 -DZEROGS_SSE2=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLU_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLEXT_H=1 -I.  -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12    -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer   -g -O2  -DZEROGS_SSE2 -MT libZeroGSogl_a-x86-32.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libZeroGSogl_a-x86-32.Tpo -c -o libZeroGSogl_a-x86-32.o `test -f 'x86-32.S' || echo './'`x86-32.S
    x86-32.S: Assembler messages:
    x86-32.S:825: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `movdqa'
    x86-32.S:826: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `movdqa'
    x86-32.S:827: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `movdqa'
    x86-32.S:828: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `movdqa'
    make[1]: *** [libZeroGSogl_a-x86-32.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/me/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl'
    make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
    Error with building plugins

Beans

Use the SVN version, the revision 396 includes changes for gcc 4.3.2

From the change log of the SVN:

fixes for gcc 4.3.2. Gcc now checks the argument pointer size for mmx instructions in intel mode. It never used to so movq with incorrect xmmword pointer arguments were allowed. With 4.3.2, these need to be corrected to qword.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I can compile it fine but how do I start up a game? (I have a bios and I am pretty sure I configured the plugins right)

Beans

How to retrieve previous save state?

I was playing ff9 and switching to a new disk when i accidently pressed F1 in the starting screen, which pretty much erased all my hard work. is there any way to retrieve a previous previous save state? i'm reallllllly hoping i don't have to start completely over... T_T someone help!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: How to retrieve previous save state?

Quote Originally Posted by psycho45 View Post
    I was playing ff9 and switching to a new disk when i accidently pressed F1 in the starting screen, which pretty much erased all my hard work. is there any way to retrieve a previous previous save state? i'm reallllllly hoping i don't have to start completely over... T_T someone help!
    Not really, is there something wrong with saving your progress with the memory card functionality?
    If you've done this you shouldn't have too much to redo.

Beans

I compiled the from the svn like the directions in the first post said too do. Now I don't know how to start the program. When I look in the folder there is no program there that starts pcsx2.. Please help!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Quote Originally Posted by Sadaiyappan View Post
    I compiled the from the svn like the directions in the first post said too do. Now I don't know how to start the program. When I look in the folder there is no program there that starts pcsx2.. Please help!
    If I remember correctly, and it has been a long time since I messed with it, you open a terminal and type:

Code:
    pcsx2
    Stop Trusted Computing! http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html
    Asus Rampage 2 Extreme/2.66GHz i7 Quad/6GB DDR3 1600MHz 8-8-8-24/2x Nvidia 9800GTX+
    2x150GB 10krpm HD/2x1TB 7200RPM HD/3ware RAID/
    Xubuntu 11.04/Arch Linux/Gentoo Linux/Fedora

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    Check it out on the official page, here!

There are 32-bit and 64-bit binaries, as well as an SVN repository.

I'm running Edgy, and I managed to compile the SVN, so here is a mini-howto for compilation. This is by no means comprehensive, as who knows what -dev packages you might be missing that I've picked up somewhere along the line.

I KNOW it requires:

libbz2-dev
    subversion
    libjpeg62-dev
    build-essential
    libgtk2.0-dev
    libxxf86vm-dev
    x11proto-xf86vidmode-dev
    automake1.9
    Nvidia Cg-Toolkit (available HERE)

The automake version is important, as it will spit all sorts of errors if you have an earlier version.

It PROBABLY requires:
    libglu1-mesa-dev

I can't actually say it needs that for certain, only that I have it and the INSTALL file says you need OpenGL libs in order to compile.

-----------

Okay, so let's grab our required things:

Code:
    sudo apt-get install subversion libjpeg62-dev build-essential libgtk2.0-dev libxxf86vm-dev x11proto-xf86vidmode-dev automake1.9 libbz2-dev
    Our maybe required things:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install libglu1-mesa-dev
    The SVN code:

Code:
    svn co https://pcsx2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcsx2 pcsx2
    Aaaand build it!

Code:
    cd pcsx2
    sh build.sh all
    And hopefully everything should build!

EDIT: libbz2-dev is required for the ISO plugins to compile

the nvidia toolkit its necesary for ati cards too??? i didn't install it because i don't know if i need that for ati cards too ... this the result

Code:
    urd@urd-laptop:~/pcsx2$ sh build.sh all
    Building Graphics Synthesizer plugins...
    ----------------------
    Building ZeroGS OpenGL
    ----------------------
    /usr/share/aclocal/snacc.m4:24: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_SNACC
      run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
      or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
    checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
    checking whether build environment is sane... yes
    checking for gawk... no
    checking for mawk... mawk
    checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
    checking for gcc... gcc
    checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
    checking whether the C compiler works... yes
    checking whether we are cross compiling... no
    checking for suffix of executables... 
    checking for suffix of object files... o
    checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
    checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
    checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
    checking for style of include used by make... GNU
    checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
    checking for gcc... gcc
    checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
    checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
    checking for ranlib... ranlib
    checking debug build... no
    checking for _aligned_malloc... no
    checking for _aligned_free... no
    checking for development build...... no
    checking check for sse2...... yes
    checking for a x86-64 CPU... no
    checking gtk2+... checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
    checking OpenGL... checking for GL/gl.h... no
    checking for GL/glu.h... no
    checking for GL/glext.h... no
    checking for main in -lGL... yes
    checking for main in -lGLU... no
    checking for main in -lGLEW... no
    checking Cg... checking for main in -ljpeg... yes
    checking for main in -lpthread... yes
    checking for main in -lstdc++... yes
    checking for main in -lz... yes
    checking for main in -ldl... yes
    checking for main in -lXxf86vm... yes
    configure: creating ./config.status
    config.status: creating Makefile
    config.status: creating Linux/Makefile
    config.status: executing depfiles commands
    Configuration:
      Target system type:    
      x86-64 build?	       no
      Debug build?	       no
      Dev build?	           no
      SSE2 enabled?		   yes
    Making clean in Linux
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    test -z "libZeroGSLinux.a" || rm -f libZeroGSLinux.a
    rm -f *.o
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    Making clean in .
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl'
    test -z "libZeroGSogl.a" || rm -f libZeroGSogl.a
    test -z "libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2" || rm -f libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2
    rm -f *.o
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl'
    Making install in Linux
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    if gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zerogsogl\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroGSogl\ 0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"zerofrog@gmail.com\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DVERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -DRELEASE_TO_PUBLIC=1 -DZEROGS_SSE2=1 -I. -I. -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -I../ -fPIC -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer  -fPIC -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer  -MT libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.Tpo" -c -o libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.o `test -f 'callbacks.c' || echo './'`callbacks.c; \
    	then mv -f ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.Tpo" ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-callbacks.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    if gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zerogsogl\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroGSogl\ 0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"zerofrog@gmail.com\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DVERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -DRELEASE_TO_PUBLIC=1 -DZEROGS_SSE2=1 -I. -I. -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -I../ -fPIC -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer  -fPIC -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer  -MT libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.Tpo" -c -o libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.o `test -f 'Conf.cpp' || echo './'`Conf.cpp; \
    	then mv -f ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.Tpo" ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    In file included from Conf.cpp:25:
    ../GS.h:41:21: error: GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
    ../GS.h:42:19: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
    ../GS.h:43:20: error: GL/glx.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from Conf.cpp:25:
    ../GS.h:110: error: ‘GLXContext’ does not name a type
    Conf.cpp: In function ‘void LoadConfig()’:
    Conf.cpp:66: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Conf.cpp:67: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Conf.cpp:68: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Conf.cpp:69: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Conf.cpp:70: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    make[1]: *** [libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/urd/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
    make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
    if is the toolkit how i install it??
    Last edited by urd; April 2nd, 2009 at 08:03 PM.

Beans

sorry for the bump, but i need some help :S ... i alredy installed the toolkit and the error list was huge, and i don't know what to do

Code:
    ../gzipv2.c:709: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
    ../gzipv2.c:747: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
    ../gzipv2.c: In function ‘GZipV2Write’:
    ../gzipv2.c:851: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘compress2’ differ in signedness
    ../gzipv2.c:851: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of ‘compress2’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../ecma119.c -o ../ecma119.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../bzip2v3.c -o ../bzip2v3.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../bzip2v2.c -o ../bzip2v2.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../toc.c -o ../toc.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../ini.c -o ../ini.o
    rm -f libCDVDisoEFP.so
    gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libCDVDisoEFP.so -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -lz -lbz2 \
        CDVDiso.o ../version.o actualfile.o ../isofile.o conf.o logfile.o ../imagetype.o ../multifile.o ../isocompress.o ../convert.o ../gzipv1.o ../blockv2.o ../gzipv2.o  ../ecma119.o ../bzip2v3.o ../bzip2v2.o ../toc.o ../ini.o -o libCDVDisoEFP.so
    strip --strip-unneeded --strip-debug libCDVDisoEFP.so
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c interface.c -o interface.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c aboutbox.c -o aboutbox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c mainbox.c -o mainbox.o
    mainbox.c: In function ‘MainBoxOKEvent’:
    mainbox.c:347: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcpy’ differ in signedness
    mainbox.c: In function ‘MainBoxDisplay’:
    mainbox.c:645: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘gtk_entry_set_text’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c selectionbox.c -o selectionbox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c devicebox.c -o devicebox.o
    devicebox.c: In function ‘DeviceBoxOKEvent’:
    devicebox.c:395: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcpy’ differ in signedness
    devicebox.c:535: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘IsoFileWrite’ differ in signedness
    devicebox.c: In function ‘DeviceBoxDisplay’:
    devicebox.c:879: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘gtk_entry_set_text’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c conversionbox.c -o conversionbox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c progressbox.c -o progressbox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c messagebox.c -o messagebox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c tablerebuild.c -o tablerebuild.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c device.c -o device.o
    device.c: In function ‘DeviceOpen’:
    device.c:126: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘open’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c CD.c -o CD.o
    CD.c:77: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    CD.c:79: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    CD.c: In function ‘CDreadTrack’:
    CD.c:151: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    CD.c: In function ‘CDgetDiskType’:
    CD.c:649: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    CD.c:693: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c DVD.c -o DVD.o
    DVD.c:77: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    rm -f cfgCDVDisoEFP
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -lz -lbz2 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lm -lpangocairo-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lz -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0   \
        interface.o aboutbox.o mainbox.o selectionbox.o devicebox.o conversionbox.o progressbox.o messagebox.o tablerebuild.o device.o CD.o DVD.o ../version.o actualfile.o ../isofile.o conf.o logfile.o ../imagetype.o ../multifile.o ../isocompress.o ../convert.o ../gzipv1.o ../blockv2.o ../gzipv2.o  ../ecma119.o ../bzip2v3.o ../bzip2v2.o ../toc.o ../ini.o -o cfgCDVDisoEFP
    strip cfgCDVDisoEFP
    ------------------
    Building CDVDlinuz
    ------------------
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c CDVDlinuz.c -o CDVDlinuz.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../buffer.c -o ../buffer.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c actualfile.c -o actualfile.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c conf.c -o conf.o
    conf.c: In function ‘ExecCfg’:
    conf.c:80: warning: ignoring return value of ‘system’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    conf.c: In function ‘LoadConf’:
    conf.c:169: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of ‘INILoadString’ differ in signedness
    conf.c:171: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘sprintf’ differ in signedness
    conf.c: In function ‘SaveConf’:
    conf.c:183: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of ‘INISaveString’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c logfile.c -o logfile.o
    logfile.c: In function ‘PrintLog’:
    logfile.c:173: warning: ignoring return value of ‘write’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    logfile.c:175: warning: ignoring return value of ‘write’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c device.c -o device.o
    device.c: In function ‘DeviceOpen’:
    device.c:133: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘open’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c CD.c -o CD.o
    CD.c:77: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    CD.c:79: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    CD.c: In function ‘CDreadTrack’:
    CD.c:151: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    CD.c: In function ‘CDgetDiskType’:
    CD.c:649: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    CD.c:693: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘LBAtoMSF’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c DVD.c -o DVD.o
    DVD.c:41: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../convert.c -o ../convert.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../ini.c -o ../ini.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -c ../version.c -o ../version.o
    gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libCDVDlinuz.so -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux  \
        CDVDlinuz.o ../buffer.o actualfile.o conf.o logfile.o device.o CD.o DVD.o ../convert.o ../ini.o ../version.o -o libCDVDlinuz.so
    strip --strip-unneeded --strip-debug libCDVDlinuz.so
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c aboutbox.c -o aboutbox.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c mainbox.c -o mainbox.o
    mainbox.c: In function ‘MainBoxOKEvent’:
    mainbox.c:219: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcpy’ differ in signedness
    mainbox.c: In function ‘MainBoxDisplay’:
    mainbox.c:371: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘gtk_entry_set_text’ differ in signedness
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -c interface.c -o interface.o
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I.. -I. -I./Linux -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12    -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lm -lpangocairo-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lz -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0   \
        aboutbox.o mainbox.o interface.o actualfile.o conf.o logfile.o device.o CD.o DVD.o ../convert.o ../ini.o ../version.o -o cfgCDVDlinuz
    strip cfgCDVDlinuz
    -----------------
    Building CDVDnull
    -----------------
    gcc -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -finline-functions -ffast-math -fno-strict-aliasing -I. -I/usr/local/include -DENABLE_NLS -DPACKAGE=\"pcsx2\" -fPIC -c -o CDVD.o CDVD.c -MD -MF CDVD.d
    gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libCDVDnull.so -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -finline-functions -ffast-math -fno-strict-aliasing -I. -I/usr/local/include -DENABLE_NLS -DPACKAGE=\"pcsx2\" -fPIC CDVD.o -o libCDVDnull.so
    strip libCDVDnull.so
    ------------------------
    Building DEV9 plugins...
    ------------------------
    Building dev9null...
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D__LINUX__ -c -o dev9null.o dev9null.c -MD -MF dev9null.d
    dev9null.c: In function ‘DEV9open’:
    dev9null.c:80: warning: unused variable ‘dsp’
    rm -f libDEV9null.so
    gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libDEV9null.so -fPIC -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -D__LINUX__ dev9null.o -o libDEV9null.so
    strip --strip-unneeded --strip-debug libDEV9null.so
    ----------------------------
    Building FireWire plugins...
    ----------------------------
    ---------------
    Building FWnull
    ---------------
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o ../FW.o ../FW.c -MD -MF ../FW.d
    ../FW.c: In function ‘FWopen’:
    ../FW.c:91: warning: unused variable ‘dsp’
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o Linux.o Linux.c -MD -MF Linux.d
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o Config.o Config.c -MD -MF Config.d
    rm -f libFWnull.so
    gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libFWnull.so -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ ../FW.o Linux.o Config.o -o libFWnull.so -lpthread
    strip --strip-unneeded --strip-debug libFWnull.so
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o conf.o conf.c -MD -MF conf.d
    conf.c: In function ‘OnConf_Ok’:
    conf.c:96: warning: unused variable ‘str’
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o interface.o interface.c -MD -MF interface.d
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ -c -o support.o support.c -MD -MF support.d
    rm -f cfgFWnull
    gcc -fPIC -Wall -I. -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12      -D__LINUX__ conf.o interface.o support.o Config.o -o cfgFWnull -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lm -lpangocairo-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lz -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0  
    strip cfgFWnull
    -----------------------
    Building PAD plugins...
    -----------------------
    ----------------
    Building ZeroPAD
    ----------------
    /usr/share/aclocal/snacc.m4:24: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_SNACC
      run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
      or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
    configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
    configure.ac: installing `./missing'
    Makefile.am: installing `./compile'
    checking whether build environment is sane... yes
    checking for gawk... no
    checking for mawk... mawk
    checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
    checking for gcc... gcc
    checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
    checking whether the C compiler works... yes
    checking whether we are cross compiling... no
    checking for suffix of executables...
    checking for suffix of object files... o
    checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
    checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
    checking for style of include used by make... GNU
    checking for gcc... gcc
    checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
    checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
    checking for ranlib... ranlib
    checking debug build... no
    checking for a x86-64 CPU... no
    checking for _aligned_malloc... no
    checking for _aligned_free... no
    checking for SDL_Init in -lSDL... no
    checking gtk2+... checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
    Package sdl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
    Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sdl.pc'
    to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
    No package 'sdl' found
    No package 'sdl' found
    No package 'sdl' found
    checking for main in -lstdc++... yes
    checking for main in -ldl... yes
    configure: creating ./config.status
    config.status: creating Makefile
    config.status: executing depfiles commands
    Configuration:
      Debug build?           no
      x86-64 build?           no
    test -z "libZeroPAD.a" || rm -f libZeroPAD.a
    test -z "libZeroPAD.so.0.2.0" || rm -f libZeroPAD.so.0.2.0
    rm -f *.o
    if gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroPAD\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zeropad\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroPAD\ 0.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"zerofrog@gmail.com\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroPAD\" -DVERSION=\"0.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -I. -I.    -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12    -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer   -MT libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.Tpo" -c -o libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.o `test -f 'zeropad.cpp' || echo './'`zeropad.cpp; \
        then mv -f ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.Tpo" ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    zeropad.cpp:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    zeropad.cpp: In function ‘s32 PADinit(u32)’:
    zeropad.cpp:168: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    zeropad.cpp:177: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* getcwd(char*, size_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 PADstartPoll(int)’:
    zeropad.cpp:251: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 _PADpoll(u8)’:
    zeropad.cpp:265: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    zeropad.cpp:400: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 PADpoll(u8)’:
    zeropad.cpp:470: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    if gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroPAD\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zeropad\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroPAD\ 0.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"zerofrog@gmail.com\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroPAD\" -DVERSION=\"0.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -I. -I.    -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12    -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer   -MT libZeroPAD_a-linux.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-linux.Tpo" -c -o libZeroPAD_a-linux.o `test -f 'Linux/linux.cpp' || echo './'`Linux/linux.cpp; \
        then mv -f ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-linux.Tpo" ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-linux.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/libZeroPAD_a-linux.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    Linux/linux.cpp:25:21: error: SDL/SDL.h: No such file or directory
    Linux/linux.cpp:71: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SDL_Joystick’ with no type
    Linux/linux.cpp:71: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    Linux/linux.cpp:74: error: expected `;' before ‘private’
    Linux/linux.cpp:85: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SDL_Joystick’ with no type
    Linux/linux.cpp:85: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    Linux/linux.cpp:120: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    Linux/linux.cpp:120: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    Linux/linux.cpp: In function ‘void LoadConfig()’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:163: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Linux/linux.cpp:166: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Linux/linux.cpp:167: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    Linux/linux.cpp: In function ‘void PADupdate(int)’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:319: error: ‘SDL_JoystickUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:328: error: ‘class JoystickInfo’ has no member named ‘GetJoy’
    Linux/linux.cpp:328: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetButton’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:340: error: ‘class JoystickInfo’ has no member named ‘GetJoy’
    Linux/linux.cpp:340: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetAxis’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:344: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:353: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:362: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:371: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:388: error: ‘class JoystickInfo’ has no member named ‘GetJoy’
    Linux/linux.cpp:388: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetAxis’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In function ‘void UpdateConf(int)’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:437: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’
    Linux/linux.cpp:441: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’
    Linux/linux.cpp:445: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’
    Linux/linux.cpp: In function ‘void OnConf_Key(GtkButton*, void*)’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:499: error: ‘SDL_JoystickUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:525: error: ‘class JoystickInfo’ has no member named ‘GetJoy’
    Linux/linux.cpp:525: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetButton’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:542: error: ‘class JoystickInfo’ has no member named ‘GetJoy’
    Linux/linux.cpp:542: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetAxis’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:546: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:553: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In static member function ‘static void JoystickInfo::EnumerateJoysticks(std::vector<JoystickInfo*, std::allocator<JoystickInfo*> >&)’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:717: error: ‘SDL_INIT_JOYSTICK’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:717: error: ‘SDL_Init’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:719: error: ‘SDL_QUERY’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:719: error: ‘SDL_JoystickEventState’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:726: error: ‘SDL_NumJoysticks’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In constructor ‘JoystickInfo::JoystickInfo()’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:753: error: ‘joy’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In member function ‘void JoystickInfo::Destroy()’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:764: error: ‘joy’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:765: error: ‘SDL_JoystickOpened’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:766: error: ‘SDL_JoystickClose’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In member function ‘bool JoystickInfo::Init(int, bool)’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:778: error: ‘joy’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:778: error: ‘SDL_JoystickOpen’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:784: error: ‘SDL_JoystickNumAxes’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:785: error: ‘SDL_JoystickNumButtons’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:786: error: ‘SDL_JoystickNumHats’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:787: error: ‘SDL_JoystickName’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp: In member function ‘void JoystickInfo::SaveState()’:
    Linux/linux.cpp:821: error: ‘joy’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:821: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetButton’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:823: error: ‘joy’ was not declared in this scope
    Linux/linux.cpp:823: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetAxis’ was not declared in this scope
    make: *** [libZeroPAD_a-linux.o] Error 1
    if someone can help me, i will aprecited a lot

thanks

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by urd View Post
    sorry for the bump, but i need some help :S ... i alredy installed the toolkit and the error list was huge, and i don't know what to do

<SNIP>

if someone can help me, i will aprecited a lot

thanks
    you don't have sdl development libraries installed. search for libsdl in synaptic, and install all dev packages.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast