Thread: Looking for web designer

Beans

Looking for web designer

Hi Guys,
    I didn't put this in the marketing forum yet because I though I would see if anyone of the guys I know where interested first. I need a pretty complex website to be created and am looking for anyone that does that kind of work.
    I'm a little bit unsure on how much the website I need done is going to cost but went to the stinkylogo guys and they said they couldn't do what I wanted them to do. Anyway if anyone is interested, just shoot me an email.

The Net Duck

P.S. Send it to my user name with no spaces at gmail.
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com

Beans

Re: Looking for web designer

What sort of development are we talking here? When you mean pretty complex, are we talking like a shopping cart system? What sort of languages are you looking at it being in? Who will be providing the hosting? Details man! I need details!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by atoponce View Post
    What sort of development are we talking here? When you mean pretty complex, are we talking like a shopping cart system? What sort of languages are you looking at it being in? Who will be providing the hosting? Details man! I need details!
    Right!
    Ok so complex as in it will have a shoping cart, user profiles and ways users can catigorize and orginize thier items. Can you vote on times posted etc and there each "user" will have information about them.
    As of right now I don't have anyone to do the hosting. I was going to ask Chris (sorry I can't remember how spell the Kyza or something like that nick name ) if he would like the business. The users would be uploading lots of images that are going to take up im guessing between 512k - 5mb an image. But I would need the images strunken down automaticly.

Would you like me to email you exactly what I need done? I just don't like posting the nitty gritty on a forum that everyone can read. (Not that it's the most amazing idea in the world, but you know )

I don't care what it is done in as long as its open source. I wanna support the OS community by using what they have to offer.

Thanks,
    The Net Duck

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Sounds like a digg idea.

Beans

Ok It looks like I have found what I am looking for.