Thread: First face 2 face meeting for Boston area UBUNTU users scheduled for March 31st

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

First face 2 face meeting for Boston area UBUNTU users scheduled for March 31st

During our first IRC chat yesterday, we decided to schedule our first face-to-face meeting on March 31st. Thanks and a round of applause to all who participated in yesterday's chat, and to Yuriv Kozlov who organized it all.

When: 3/31/2007 at 12 noon

Where: Stella's Pizza
    605 Mount Auburn Street
    Watertown, MA 02472
    Phone: (617) 924-5692
    URL: http://www.stellaspizza.com

Map: http://www.google.com/maps?q=605+Mt+...=16&iwloc=addr

RSVP: to Michael Selva by Friday 3/30

By car, this restaurant is easily accessible either from the Mass Pike (Newton Corner exit, then Galen Street to Watertown Center, then Mt Auburn Street), from Route 2 eastbound (right turn onto Mt Auburn Street in Cambridge), or Storrow Drive westbound (take exit after Harvard Square, bear right after Charles River bridge, then bear left after Mt Auburn Hospital onto Mt Auburn Street.

By public transportation, take the RED LINE to Harvard Square, and then take connecting bus #71 which travels along Mt Auburn Street, and then get off at the first bus stop past Grove Street. It's a quick trip, only 2 miles from H Square, and you have to alert the driver before you get to the stop.

If you need further info, or if you get lost on the 31st, call me at 617-605-7429.

================================================== ======
    MICHAEL SELVA
    St Stephen's Armenian Elementary School
    47 Nichols Avenue
    Watertown, MA 02472 phone: 617-605-7429
    ================================================== ======

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: First face 2 face meeting for Boston area UBUNTU users scheduled for March 31st

I would like to thank Micheal for setting this up! It was a really good time.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: First face 2 face meeting for Boston area UBUNTU users scheduled for March 31st

Congratulations Boston! I'm glad it was a success!

Cheers from Pennsylvania!
    Bret
    - Bret
    Pennsylvania LoCo Team Contact
    http://breadthofreality.blogspot.com

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by justin whitaker View Post
    I would like to thank Micheal for setting this up! It was a really good time.
    I enjoyed it too. I'm looking forward to what we can accomplish together.