Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 2,501 to 2,508 of 2508

Thread: Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO)?

Beans

Question Re: Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO)?

This is minor but I'm wondering if there's a way to enable the loading screens when I patch LOTRO. Right now, there's just a grid where these loading screens were when I ran LOTRO on Windows. These are basically just ads, but at least they're prettier to look at than the grid.

Thanks in advance.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddiwicker View Post
    This is minor but I'm wondering if there's a way to enable the loading screens when I patch LOTRO. Right now, there's just a grid where these loading screens were when I ran LOTRO on Windows. These are basically just ads, but at least they're prettier to look at than the grid.

Thanks in advance.
    I also have the grid of blue squares, I have never seen what is supposed to go there, I have heard however that they are some images of some sort. I figure that they are probably M$DOS Windows related clickable spyware apps, so I'd rather not see them anyway!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddiwicker View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Have a read of this page, phase 2 about halfway down tells you how to get them to show.

@jefelex they are just images but you can put your tinfoil hat away as they are nothing to do with spyware, mainly just adverts for stuff in the LotRO store.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Quote Originally Posted by ajackson View Post
    Have a read of this page, phase 2 about halfway down tells you how to get them to show.

@jefelex they are just images but you can put your tinfoil hat away as they are nothing to do with spyware, mainly just adverts for stuff in the LotRO store.
    I guess your right! <g> I should have thought that if they had something to do with LOTRO, they'd be above that!

Beans

Thank you, ajackson.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

hello
    I watched to the page where you can install with crossover games.
    I downloaded everything an installed it, i download lotro, after that i had been installing . Unfortunatly i had to cancel my installation and quit it. So the next day i restart my computer. Can i just run the lotro setup again and continue installing?

gr jaappiee1

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

and i get the general error 129 again T_T

and when i type:

glxinfo | grep direct
    I just get yes... It turns black screen and i get down in my screen a "thing" that says "error 129"
    Last edited by Jaappiee1; July 10th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

This thread has become very long making it difficult to find information as such I have closed it and started a new thread. Found here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1801444

OS: Kubuntu 12.04 LTS|| CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 || RAM: 3GB DDR2(PC-6400) || Display: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 1024mb

Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251