Thread: Maryland has a team? w00t!

Beans

Maryland has a team? w00t!

Thats cool. So where can I read the goals?
    The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: Maryland has a team? w00t!

Quote Originally Posted by kelbizzle View Post
    Thats cool. So where can I read the goals?
    Keep an eye out on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam for updates. As of now I'm kind of just gathering people who are interested and listening to ideas.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

I am excited about this group. I will not be able to go this weekend to the gathering but hope it goes well. The Howard County Library is a great meeting spot as I am from Montgomery County.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

wow! I just went on a month long vacation and when i come back...the old northeast group is gone and a new Maryland team is here...nice nice!

too bad i wasn't able to go to the meet probably because i was still on the other side of world. i'm so glad that we have a team just for ur mer'landers...hclibrary is great spot to meet up again. too bad it is further up where I am now living but i used to live there... hope to hear more from you all. anybody working on a team site? i prolly could help out.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

I was at the Hamfest last Saturday and would have stopped by had I known. It's sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meetings however I am interested in the Maryland Loco group. I have very little time during the week days due to work and most importantly spending time with my wife and kids.

Chuck,

Is it possible to post the minutes from the monthly meetings online?

Rick
    Last edited by gb7055; April 7th, 2007 at 07:09 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by gb7055 View Post
    I was at the Hamfest last Saturday and would have stopped by had I known. It's sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meetings however I am interested in the Maryland Loco group. I have very little time during the week days due to work and most importantly spending time with my wife and kids.

Chuck,

Is it possible to post the minutes from the monthly meetings online?

Rick
    Sorry that we missed you Rick, maybe we'll meet in the future sometime. You have your priorities and that is a good thing.

As for the minutes of the meetings, if someone takes them down I'll be more than happy to see them published! I'm planning to post a summery of the meeting and the main points. In general it will be something like what I posted about the HamFest meetup. I've never personally been much for taking meticulous notes during meetings.

Chuck

Beans

Argh, figures that I notice this group the day after the meeting.

I've already joined the LaunchPad team, I'm excited!