Thread: State Teams that still need to be formed in the NU Ubuntu Region(Northeastern US)

Beans

State Teams that still need to be formed in the NU Ubuntu Region(Northeastern US)

As many well know the NU Ubuntu Teams most important purpose is to help in the development in State and City teams within our region

So far we have been very successful in inspiring and aid in the development of the:

1. New York Team
    2. Massachusetts Team
    3. Pittsburgh Team

and I believe that the:

4. Maine Team is being formed

we have also created a strong bond with existing LoCo Teams in our region:

5. DC Team
    6. New Jersey Team

If I left any LoCo teams out above please update the information by posting an update.
    Below are State Teams in our region that still need to be formed, I also encourage from a logistical stand point that City Teams be developed:

ie:

1. Baltimore Team
    2. Philadelphia Team
    3. Boston Team
    4. etc.

please post here if you would like to lead a State Team that needs to be formed.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: State Teams that still need to be formed in the NU Ubuntu Region(Northeastern US)

Pennsylvania Team is in the midst of being set up!

I'm based in Harrisburg, and will be working to tie in with Pittsburgh and Philly.

I'm running behind tonight, so I can't write more, but I do want to talk to everyone more about this.

- Bret

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: State Teams that still need to be formed in the NU Ubuntu Region(Northeastern US)

I tried setting up the forum but was told that Maine was already covered under the Nubuntu team. Haven't heard back yet about the mailing list. #ubuntu-us-me is all setup for the Ubuntu Maine-iacs though.
    Ubuntu Maine-iacs LoCo Team -
    | MaineTeam Wiki | Launchpad Entry | irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-maine /SIZE]

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Dayylin View Post
    I tried setting up the forum but was told that Maine was already covered under the Nubuntu team. Haven't heard back yet about the mailing list. #ubuntu-us-me is all setup for the Ubuntu Maine-iacs though.
    please re-submit, there is a New Jersey, and Massachusetts forum...Maine should have a separate forum

remember The NU Ubuntu Team is more of a regional Team

please put your request in directly to Ubuntu-Geek

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Well, it's official Pennsylvania now has it's own Loco Team forum! I'll post under a new thread to introduce the team...

-Bret
    - Bret
    Pennsylvania LoCo Team Contact
    http://breadthofreality.blogspot.com

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by bfledderjohn View Post
    Well, it's official Pennsylvania now has it's own Loco Team forum! I'll post under a new thread to introduce the team...

-Bret
    Wonderful!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Maryland Team Started!

The MarylandTeam exists and we actually have a meeting planned at the Hamfest in a week and a half. Check out the wiki or forums for details!

I'd also like to argue against the city teams until state teams are formed for logistical reasons. The city teams should really fall in under the broader state team to give more cohesion.