Thread: HP Pavilion XG834 running Ubuntu for sale in Austin, TX

Beans

HP Pavilion XG834 running Ubuntu for sale in Austin, TX

HP Pavilion XG843 compact desktop PC for sale in Austin, TX (local sales only please, I really don't want to deal with shipping this). It's got an 800 mhz Celeron processor, upgraded to 512 mb of RAM, 20 gig hard drive, CD-RW (this may need replacement soon but got me through the OS install just fine), ethernet card & modem, running a fresh and fully patched install of Edgy Eft. Here are the original specs for the machine (again, this one's upgraded to 512 mb RAM). This is just the computer and A/C cord; keyboard/monitor/mouse not included.

I'm asking $225 for this on Craigslist but will gladly do $175 for someone from these forums, as I've received some great friendly help here in the past, even though I could hardly be called an active member. I did give away a free laptop here once, though.

Beans

Re: HP Pavilion XG834 running Ubuntu for sale in Austin, TX

I will pay the shipping I had this pc but the restore disc where damaged and I didn't know started the restore and pc couldn't finish it and now I have over 200 cd-r that can't be read by new pc and if I had that tower back I could read my disc again. Please help if you can e-mail me please.