Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu in San Diego

Beans

Ubuntu in San Diego

Henrik saw your post for the guy in Sacramento glad to see what you are doing good idea to try and get some guys in different area's of the state to try and help those that are new to Ubuntu. Since its such a great idea I wanted to extend my services to any in the San Diego area that might need help with it I know there are others here in San Diego, Ca. that use it and look at the forum. I am new to it myself but know my way around computer and I am willing to help out anyone that needs the help. I even plan to start a small shop, fixing PC's and if anyone needs a new computer I will be suggesting Ubuntu as the OS of choice.

Marious

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Ubuntu in San Diego

Does anyone know if there is an active Ubuntu User Group here in San Diego? I know of the monthly Linux Users Group, but other than that, I have never heard of a local Ubuntu Group.

If anyone is interested in starting one, PM Me.

Beans

I live in Oceanside CA, have been looking for a UBUNTU users group in north San Diego county. I have a computer with Ubuntu 7.04 installed & operating. I have an issue with the floppy drive, it says that I do not have the ownershiop or permissiions to enable the use of the floppy drive. The information that I got from the different online Ubuntu tech suport sites was not able to correct the issue. Is this something that I put in the Ubuntu in SAn Diego?

Beans

i'm in san diego also. would be interested in starting a san diego ubuntu loco team or other general user group.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

We already have a User Group in San Diego. PM me and I can send you more info.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Quote Originally Posted by CydeSwype View Post
    i'm in san diego also. would be interested in starting a san diego ubuntu loco team or other general user group.
    I'm in San Diego - has the LoCo group been formed?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

despidey,

We meet approximately once a month. Message me your email and I can add you to the list for emails.

Beans

Is the SD group still around? If so please send me a message with info about the meetings. Thanks

Beans

finally the post I was looking for. so anyone forward me the details.

thank you,
    yash

Beans

Hello Carl,

Can you please send me info on the San Diego Ubuntu Users Group. My email btaskar@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Last edited by peace4all; June 5th, 2008 at 07:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast