View Poll Results: How long have you been using Ubuntu?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a newbie! Less than 3 months

55 24.02%
  • Between 3 months and a year.

52 22.71%
  • A year to 2 years.

86 37.55%
  • Since the beginning!

36 15.72%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Welcome, Introduce Yourself

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Thumbs down Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself

Hi my name is Ben, I have been using Linux going on about 2 years. There is nothing better than Linux and Free Software. I have also done some programming here and there with Perl, Lua, and Python.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself

Hi my name is Akin, started using Ubuntu 3 months ago.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hello: I am Al G. New to Linux and Ubuntu. Are there any local Atlanta Area meetings for newbies? Advise - Thanks Al algaatoz@gmail.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

I've been a serious Linux user since '04. I started with Gentoo and began running Ubuntu with Edgy. Georgia has been my base of operations for a a couple years and it looks like I'll be sticking around a while. If there is an Install-fest set to be scheduled with the 10.10 release I would try to make it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Smile Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself

whoops - I'm in the wrong thread

Hello Georgia from Australia!
    Last edited by Jetzin; September 17th, 2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: oops I posted in the wrong thread

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Hi,
    I am Aniruddha, using linux since last 3 years, always in-out user. Using Ubuntu since May exclusively, removed windows and using ubuntu since then.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Hi, I'm Michael Stearns. I am from Florida, but am currently attending Georgia Tech. I have been using Ubuntu infrequently for about 2 years, but started using it more seriously when I arrived at college, and have been using it exclusively since 10.10 . I'm currently taking several programming classes, and I would like to expand my knowledge. I figured this would be rather fun .

Beans

Hey, my name is Andrew. I've been working with Linux for over 3 years. I just got my Red Hat Certified Engineer for RHEL 5 certification two months ago.

I currently run Ubuntu Hardy on the hard drive of my AppleTv since the AppleTv OS just came up way too short.

Beans

hello, im chuck. im from waynesville ga. i am a total noob to ubuntu. i am in the process of trying to figure out how to get it on a usb for my 32it work comp. no luck so far. wanting to dump wifes laptop xp and put ubunto10.0 on it and also want to possiblt split partition on my desktop. its 64 bit. i cant find if it has to be fat 32 or if it can be ntfs. my hdd is ntfs on everything, so i could use some help. i ordered the disk for 32 bit system and think i may have to order for desktop 64b bit and for laptop. baby step explanation would be appreciated here if anyone has the time or dsire to help. i work night shift ,so if i dont get back to you right away, its not out of disrespect ,its probably because im crashed. thanks for everything.also, can you have part of partition in fat32 or does it all have to be the same?
    Last edited by watcher6342; January 13th, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Hi, I have been using Linux and a Distro Variant since 1998! I started using Ubuntu in 2006 and it has been my main Distro since. In 2012 I decided to get involved in the communities and I look forward to helping spread the word about Linux / Ubuntu in Ga!!! Be Blessed!!!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast