Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: id3 tags with album art?

Beans

Re: id3 tags with album art?

Songbird and rythmbox automatically search for all the album art your library is missing.

On windows and mac itunes does the same
    For high-res minimalist and abstract wallpapers check out my Deviantart profile - http://hyperdude111.deviantart.com/

Beans

Re: id3 tags with album art?

Quote Originally Posted by cowlip View Post
    Yes.

Album Cover Art Downloader is the best program for this Cross-platform, so good on Windows/Mac/Linux

http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/projects/albumart/
    Quote Originally Posted by hizaguchi View Post
    cowlip, I'm having trouble getting the program you suggested to stick the art into the mp3 file itself. It works great for fetching the covers though. Thanks.
    I also looked for ACAD since it's recommended by the good folks at Misticriver, the iriver support forums, as the best tool for adding album art to audio files that can be played on iriver media players. I'm looking for something since although I already have cover art attached to my Ogg Vorbis files bet my E100 refuses to acknowledge their presence. Of course the ACAD website seems to have gone to the Great Bit Bucket in the Sky, but I did manage to find the page on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. I was even able to snag the latest version's Debian package from this page.

I'm having some issues when running ACAD but I found a fix in this post on another thread.

THIS JUST IN: It turns out Sami Kyöstilä has moved his site to a new URI, and there's an update to ACAD! I purged my old install and installed the new version (1.6.6) and it launched with absolutely no issues whatsoever.
    Last edited by DJ_Peng; July 23rd, 2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: found the new home for the app
    For an OSX look check out Mac4Lin (updated support thread)
    Follow me on Twitter | My Blog
    The Search tool is your friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123