Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: HOWTO: Auto transcode MYTHTV recorded shows to DVD, XVID or DIVX cutting out the co

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: HOWTO: Auto transcode MYTHTV recorded shows to DVD, XVID or DIVX cutting out the

Quote Originally Posted by sircolin View Post
    Hi Every one

What a great Thread!

I am using ubuntu Karmic 64 and have my user jobs working as they should i believe, all except for one little problem.

when a user job completes, it stays red in the list and displays error, how ever the job has been comleted and written to my exort folder which is

Code:
    drwxrwxrwx  2 sircolin mythtv  4096 2010-04-19 17:05 export
    like so
    Code:
    -rw-r--r-- 1 mythtv mythtv 146296146 2010-04-19 17:32 The_Sopranos_-_Johnny_Cakes_-_(0245_-__04.19).avi
    What gives how can i stop this filling up the job que

So it seems your jobs are ending in a non-zero exit status.
    Check /var/log/mythtv/mythexport.log for tips on what could be wrong.
    It has very good information that I have used extensively you rid errors in my jobs.

Also post the command these jobs are running.

HTH

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Auto transcode MYTHTV recorded shows to DVD, XVID or DIVX cutting out the

This thread had been very helpful, but I am having an issue with mine. I'm trying to setup an auto nuvexport for some of my hd shows, but it won't run. When I tried running it manually, I noticed that nuvexport stops at 95% when at the Loading MythTV recording info section. If I hit enter, it proceeds just fine.

So my question is, does anyone know the solution to my stuck at 95% issue, or is there a way I can add a carriage return to the job to make it proceed?

Here is an example of my nuvexport command

Code:
    nuvexport --mencoder --infile=/Raid/MythRecordings/2201_20110630200000.mpg --path=/Raid/MythVideo/TV/ --nonoise_reduction
    Thanks,
    Adam

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122