Thread: Get your custom Ubuntu at UbuntuLabs.com!

Beans
    Hidden!

Get your custom Ubuntu at UbuntuLabs.com!

I have just launched a new project.

Ubuntu Labs

It is going to serve as a place for me to post misc Ubuntu projects that I am working on. I will also be offering custom Ubuntu builds for those who do not want to take the time to do it on their own.

I of course will also give information for those who would like to "roll their own".

Jereme

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu CE

Re: Get your custom Ubuntu at UbuntuLabs.com!

Looks really nice. Hope to see some good progress in the future.
    Last edited by Darrious; January 4th, 2007 at 02:38 AM.
    "If you don't believe...if you can't accept anything by faith, then you're doomed to a life dominated by doubt."
    "I gave in and admitted that God was God."

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Apparently the re-direct server is down for both the Ubuntu CE and the Ubuntu Labs project sites. Sounds cool though I'll have to check it out tomorrow at school...if they don't block it. The block the CE site with reason "Sharewares download/religion" and the Ubuntuforums.org site with reason "Discussion forums", but it's Ok, I guess I'll have to just get back on task at school and do what I'm supposed to be doing
    God bless,
    Jordan Montgomery

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by montgoej View Post
    Apparently the re-direct server is down for both the Ubuntu CE and the Ubuntu Labs project sites. Sounds cool though I'll have to check it out tomorrow at school...if they don't block it. The block the CE site with reason "Sharewares download/religion" and the Ubuntuforums.org site with reason "Discussion forums", but it's Ok, I guess I'll have to just get back on task at school and do what I'm supposed to be doing
    God bless,
    Jordan Montgomery
    OK, I can see why they don't want downloads and also why they don't want you going to forums(well maybe). But why are they blocking religion? For a bunch of people that always tell us about freedom, isn't this taking away some of your freedom?
    Larry
    Ubuntu User #8499

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Quote Originally Posted by HareBall View Post
    OK, I can see why they don't want downloads and also why they don't want you going to forums(well maybe). But why are they blocking religion? For a bunch of people that always tell us about freedom, isn't this taking away some of your freedom?
    Actually, the company's website says that it blocks all sites about mainstream religions. IMHO, that is kinda discriminating cause people in the smaller religions can get to sites about theirs(I found one site about Witchcraft when looking for religious websites that get past the filter, but no Christian, Muslim or Buddhists sites so far...very interesting.
    God bless,
    Jordan Montgomery

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by montgoej View Post
    God bless,
    Jordan Montgomery
    If you use the second link Jereme provides, you will be able to get to the his ubuntulabs site.

God bless,
    Randy