Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Beans

Re: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

I signed it

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Talking Re: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Signed

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Now a petition to get out of EU I would sign instantly
    The EUC or the EUP? or perhaps you just dislike the EUJC. personally I hate the EUC but quite like the EUP. depends where you come from I suppose but most interference against people is from the EUC; no one complains about the EU working time directive or the human rights laws.

signed it.
    42 is not an anwser, it's an error code. the universe is saying 'Error 42: meaning to universe not found'
    Programmer, Teacher and Artist

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Signed! (Even though Norway is not a member of the EU the things going on still affect us.)

"Everything public should be for every citizen. Why shouldn't this service be available for people who can't afford a fancy new computer and a microsoft windows license? "
    Ubuntu Unofficial Click And Run Software | Ubuntu Gamers Arena
    -----------------------------------
    A Hooker From Minneapolis

Beans

is this (again) a case of 'stupidity' or 'bribery' ??

signed also

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Gotta love this petition comment : First you fine Microsoft for having a media playerinside their OS, then you decide that that mediaplayer should be the only one able to view yourown streams?

(thumbs up for this guy, giving me a good laugh about how idiotic some people can be)
    Ubuntu Unofficial Click And Run Software | Ubuntu Gamers Arena
    -----------------------------------
    A Hooker From Minneapolis

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Have Signed it. The EU can do a lot for us, as long as we send the correct representatives there.
    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most " -- Ozzy Osbourne

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrolf77 View Post
    Gotta love this petition comment : First you fine Microsoft for having a media playerinside their OS, then you decide that that mediaplayer should be the only one able to view yourown streams?
    lol, there are more than 1 comments like that, maybe they feel remorses and want to make free advertising for the poor guys. it's really fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123