Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Signed
    Do you really belive windows BS? Try linux use something fresh not something old and refurbished!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Re: European open source guys, please sign the petition and keep this thread alive

Signed, and the word spread to a bunch of friends who have no idea what it's all about, but they all love petitions
    Roads are closed, pibes are frozen, albinos are almost invisible!

Beans

Hate to sound like a butthole, but when's the last time petitions like this have actually worked?
    Thou shalt not kill -9

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Signed it.

But I doubt this will work
    Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    European open source guys, please invite yourselves and friends to sign the petition: http://www.p2pnet.net/story/10879. I don't think ppl outside EU have a right to request, but you may ask around.
    I am sorry but I will not sign. It will make those powerhungry, taxpayers money wasting, selfrighteous bureaucrats think they are actually important.

Now a petition to get out of EU I would sign instantly

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Well Switzerland isn't EU...officially!!
    my JAMENDO * The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans and Z was my donor! * Tarot and Poya Sutra | * # 12755

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Well Switzerland isn't EU...officially!!
    Yes the swiss and norwegians are smart, you get the best of both world bilateral trade free trade treaties with all eu countries without all the political interference of the eu in your own internal business.

Beans

I signed it yesterday, even though I'm an American.

This kind of thing sets a very bad precedent, as they _are_ supporting Microsoft, whether they'd like to admit it or not.

Beans

I singed it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

I signed it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast