as i first saw the (multilangual) video tutorials for typo3, i felt in love
well, ive been allways a big fan of video tutorials and loved the advantage of audio visual tutorials where you allso get the "feeling" of how to deal with the "new thing"...
and, ive been experimenting with gvidcap1.1.4pre2, but was unable to sync audio to video with 2fps (in mpeg4)
so, i wanted to ask you about any pointers (lists, forums, groups, urls...) that deal with these under linux
- screen capture with 2 fps (well, i can this allready)
- audio capture [44khz, mono, 16bit] (well, i can this allready)
- editing/making a video from seperate images and audio
- video codec thats good for "screen videos"
- audio codec that can be synced to low fps video
- av container type / file format
- multilangual videos (i can think having audio and video seperate)
and yes, i prefer opensource solutions...
ps. if you want a little "howto" about gvidcap1.1.4pre2 and breezy, pm me the "correct" place where to post (but not wiki)