Page 13 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Beans

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Quote Originally Posted by bored2k
    Her Selmasongs album so rocks !
    For sure! That 107 Steps song amazes me.

And for panickedthumb: Yes, Medulla is a little hard to listen, but once you capture the mood, it becomes delicious. I love the song called Vokuro.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by CospeFogo
    For sure! That 107 Steps song amazes me.

And for panickedthumb: Yes, Medulla is a little hard to listen, but once you capture the mood, it becomes delicious. I love the song called Vokuro.
    I hope Medulla's good ... I'm acquiring it as we speak :\

From Selmasongs I love Cvalda
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans
    Hidden!

Overture is still my favorite song on Selmasongs. No words I know, but when it hits the climax, I almost cry. Other than that, it's hard to decide.

Beans

LugRadio, Season 2 Episode 15, actually.
    http://www.lugradio.org/

Is there an Audioscrobbler group for Ubuntu users/Forum members?
    It worked out for amaroK users.

Beans

Therion: "Son of the Sun"
    My sole duty is to my own happiness and well-being. I recognize no other.

Beans
    Hidden!

OK Listen. Before I post this I want you to know that I hate hate hate all Dave Matthews Band music that has been released on the radio/mtv. It got so overplayed, I just wanted to throw away any device that might bring the music into my home.

But this is freakin' amazing. Dave Matthews Band's new album, Stand Up. I love it.

EDIT: is it just me or are more bands/artists coming out with really fantastic and mature music recently, if maybe a little less high-energy? Green Day's new album made it into my top 5 of all time after hearing the first 4 songs. Ben Folds comes out with this mind blowing album. Weezer is back and better than they ever were, though they won't get the radio play because they aren't doing typical weezer grunge stuff. NIN has a new album out that really pushes the envelope of the previous albums. And now DMB. It's amazing, and I seriously hope music is on an upward trend again.
    Last edited by TravisNewman; May 15th, 2005 at 08:22 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by panickedthumb
    OK Listen. Before I post this I want you to know that I hate hate hate all Dave Matthews Band music that has been released on the radio/mtv. It got so overplayed, I just wanted to throw away any device that might bring the music into my home.

But this is freakin' amazing. Dave Matthews Band's new album, Stand Up. I love it.

EDIT: is it just me or are more bands/artists coming out with really fantastic and mature music recently, if maybe a little less high-energy? Green Day's new album made it into my top 5 of all time after hearing the first 4 songs. Ben Folds comes out with this mind blowing album. Weezer is back and better than they ever were, though they won't get the radio play because they aren't doing typical weezer grunge stuff. NIN has a new album out that really pushes the envelope of the previous albums. And now DMB. It's amazing, and I seriously hope music is on an upward trend again.
    Yes I love Stand Up album . Tori Amos's The Beekeper is good also. 2004 was a ridiculous good year. Norah Jones, Ray Charles, Alicia Keys (OK this might sound like 'old people' music , but theyre really great!.
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans
    Hidden!

Norah Jones and Alicia Keys? Old people music? *L*

But yeah, I love Norah. Alicia Keys is good, but not really my thing for some reason.

Where do you live again bored? How easy is it to keep up with the American music scene? I've been getting more and more into the British music scene lately, and that's not too easy to keep up with from America. You aren't flooded with it daily.

Beans

Triumph, by Wu-Tang Clan!

Beans

A State of Trance - Episode 103 (by Armin van Buuren)

Page 13 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast