Thread: xgl/compiz/beryl T-shirts

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

xgl/compiz/beryl T-shirts

When you try to talk to someone about linux whats the first thing you hear? "Linux, thats kinda like DOS right?" After a while explaining that its graphically equal or better than windows or OS X gets annoying.

So I am proud to introduce T-shirts that get the point across. Now you can show Linux (Ubuntu ) in all its desktop effects goodness anywhere! Perfectly complements the pile of Ubuntu cds you give out.

Text: Linux
    it's not just command line anymore.
    Graphics: Monitor displaying Ubuntu compiz spinning cube.

LINK

Sorry for the sample text, i believe in sharing, so if you want a copy of the source file just e-mail me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bobbybobington; December 19th, 2006 at 05:42 AM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Genetically modified plants is like DRM for the worlds food supply.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: xgl/compiz/beryl T-shirts

Nifty, but you may not wish to use the Google logo since Google kinda owns that and may not have licensed it for such use.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Ah thanks for pointing that out. Trying to accommodate IP etc... can be like walking through a mine field.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Update: I have a new design!
    LINK

It always seems that when you introduce anyone to linux they always seem skeptical (naturally of course). So why not the opposite? Be a windows skeptic!

If this design is popular I make a series of shirts off of it, tell me what you think.