Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Selling: moture.co.uk / moture.net PR3 established music website

moture - the music site

Software: PHP Nuke 7.8 / phpBB 2.0.21
    Total hits: 228,400+
    Alexa Ranking: 646,136th most visited site
    Members: 280

Moture is a community of musicians and music lovers, please browse the site at your leisure, here: http://www.moture.net

Moture is completely free for end users, and is focused on music. You can submit news about your favourite artist or band, write a review on an album on concert you've heard, or just head to the forums and chat about whatever pleases you. There are also free legal downloads from some unsigned bands you may be interested in, as well as the chance to submit your own music for others to rate.

You can also keep a journal/diary of your life, or just of gigs/concerts you have been to (like a blog or a space) and others can comment on it. Moture operates on a point system. Users gain points for submitting news about an artist, making a post on the forum, or even just giving a rating to an article.

moture has around 30,000 hits per month, roughly 1,000 per day. However, during popular times we've had over 1,000 hits per hour. (For more statistics, click here) From these statistics, I can see moture has huge money making potential if it was used with advertising, but I've not done this yet.

Obviously you can change moture in any way, as the handover is complete, and I will no longer have any control over the site. When you win, you'll be sent a backup of the site and MySQL, which you can upload to your own hosting, and when you contact me with DNS details I'll point the domains moture.co.uk and moture.net your way.

I repeat, this does not come with hosting, you must provide your own hosting. Full transaction from my hosting to yours will probably be completed with in a few days, during which the site will display an informative temporary page.

It's recommended when purchasing this site that you are equipped with knowledge of hosting, FTP, MySQL, PHPbb etc. so you can set this site up yourself. No help will be offered during the changeover, as I don't have the time to help. This is also the reason why I am selling the site, I don't have the time to maintain and contribute to it, not to mention advertise and promote it.

How you will buy this site:
    1. Place a bid on this auction, and register at moture
    2. When/if you win, send me the name of your moture account with the money, and I'll make it administrator.
    3. Then, I'll make backups of the site and it's database, before closing the site and putting an informative maintenance page up.
    4. These backups will be sent to you, and you can host them on your host/server.
    5. Once the site is up and running on your host's temporary URL, you send me the DNS information your host provides and I'll point moture.co.uk towards it, and make moture.net redirect there.
    6. You have two domains and a fully functioning music site.
    I'm interested in getting this site sold pretty soon. I think it has a fair potential and has had alot of effort put into it, so the starting price will reflect this.

Please, tell me how much you'd be interested in negotiating paying for this site, and should we wish to pursuit the sale we will do in private.

So basically bid here, from $100, and increasing at least $10 per bid and once interest dies down the highest bidders will be contacted to see if they want to make a sale.

Thanks,
    - Matt
    Last edited by Old Pink; December 5th, 2006 at 01:23 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Selling: moture.co.uk / moture.net PR3 established music website

Starting bid lowered, starts at only $100!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Selling: moture.co.uk / moture.net PR3 established music website

Is nobody at all interested in this?