Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The triumphant return...

Beans

Re: The triumphant return...

Futurama and Family Guy RULEZ Sad is that only way for me to see this series is to download them. However I've seen the new episode of Family Guy almost a week ago and the rip is in really good quality almost as DVD

Beans
    Hidden!

New Family Guy was awesome, new American Dad was awesome too. I was worried about American Dad based on the pilot.

Beans

I didn't really like American Dad. Although that show was way more better than the pilot.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

I died laughing during Family Guy. Mad propz to Seth and the gang.
    $ whatis themeaningoflife
    themeaningoflife: not found

Beans
    Hidden!

Speaking of "Seth"

Seth Green's voice has changed quite a bit. Chris was a bit more harsh-voiced

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mark
    SHAMELESS TOPIC HIJACK - Has anyone been watching the final Enterprise episodes? The "mirror universe" shows (last week and this week) were excellent - and I was expecting to be disappointed. Anybody wanna have a final episode party?

Mark
    Dude, i did, i was so impressed, i actually started a topic about it... in the first episode when Cochrane blew away the vulcan and the intro... i was like 'OMG!!1111oneoneone'

it's ashame it's going off before it got a chance.

Yeah, futurerama is better then the simpsons right now... because all the good writers left for futurama... anyway...
    I'm still a HUGE simpsons fan, I know it's gotten really bad, but i still think it's one of the funnier shows on tv...

next to House of course... i love that show...
    "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." - Philippians 1:21 (NIV)

Beans

I liked American Dad this time around more than Family Guy (which is not good, its not as most FG episodes).

But I'm glad to see that they didn't change the show. That means this season there will be a VERY good episode or five I bet.
    Those folks who try to impose analog rules on digital content will find themselves on the wrong side of the tidal wave.
    - Mark Shuttleworth

Beans

I hope Futurama comes back. It was the cartoon that Matt wanted to make in the first place.
    Those folks who try to impose analog rules on digital content will find themselves on the wrong side of the tidal wave.
    - Mark Shuttleworth

Beans

damnit i missed it. i was working on my car, and the clock on the headunit said 8:10 .. so i figured i had plenty of time to finish up. so i put everything back together, and at "9:00" i sit down and turn on the tv and it's about 10:05 .. i forgot i disconnected my battery much earlier this morning, so the clock was wrong.

[napolean] idiot!!

i'm sure they'll rerun it a few times though ... and i'm sorry, but futurama totally sucks you guys. i've watched it several dozen times, and i think i laughed once, maybe twice. but i do agree, the simpsons has been getting worse and worse.

Beans
    Hidden!

".. and i'm sorry, but futurama totally sucks you guys"
    I'll forgive you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12