Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can i contribute?

Beans

Re: How can i contribute?

Hello guys ,

my name is fiyas ahamed ... i am new to linux especially ubuntu .. i am living in tamil nadu i am not well in anything ... i wish to contribute anything to ubuntu .... i want to be a tamizhan ... shall i able to contribute anything to ubuntu linux....

Beans

Hello guys ,

my name is fiyas ahamed ... i am new to linux especially ubuntu .. i am living in tamil nadu i am not well in anything ... i wish to contribute anything to ubuntu .... i want to be a tamizhan ... shall i able to contribute anything to ubuntu linux.... i am in chennai.....

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Hello Fiyaz,

Glad to hear that from you.

How would you like to contribute? Translation? What areas of interest do you have? Please reply.. more about ur interests. We should be in a position to guide u.

Regards
    ஆமாச்சு

Beans

Hai ,
    1st i would like to introduce myself.
    i am doing MCA
    nothing know about translation , but i know a little in programming i am currently concentrating on java... i wish my programs should run in any os that's why i preferred java, especially in ubuntu ... i want to contribute anything to ubuntu....

i don't know where to stay actually i am from village ... so please help me .. i am confused what to do.......................

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

தங்கள் பதிலுக்கு நன்றி. தாங்கள் தொழில் நுட்ப விஷயங்களில் கவனம் செலுத்த விரும்புகிறீர்களா?

மிகவும் நல்லது. amachu.techie@gmail.com க்கு தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் மின்னஞ்சல் செய்யவும். நமது உரையாடலை அங்கே தொடரலாம்.

நன்றி.
    ஆமாச்சு

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

I am from Tamilnadu,and i would like to help you.I am able to read and write in Tamil..How can i contribute..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12