Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linux crashes in flight!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Linux crashes in flight!

We have come up by other's support, so let us support a few at least!
    More Linux/Ubuntu How-To, tips and tweaks on Black God: http://karuppuswamy.com/wordpress/tag/ubuntu/

Beans

Re: Linux crashes in flight!

bluescreened?
    Maybe the penguin was just windows trying to disguise itself as Linux, and it succeeded.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

So the music stopped playing. Is that necessarily a "system crash"? Maybe just buggy music player. I don't think i could crash linux by listening to music, then again, I might be wrong...

(There was not probably actual bluescreen(if it was linux), maybe "bluescreening" is his synonym for "system crash"... )

Beans

This makes me think he says "I'm going to bluescreen now, good night" before going to bed at night.
    Previously known as 23meg

Beans
    Distro
    Gutsy Gibbon Testing

Wonder what the airplane is running if it's not Linux, definetly not Windows. From what I know they run on UNIX, could be a custom real time OS I guess.
    Since I get asked alot, I am originally from Ukraine but am Russian by nationality. My nick means specter in Russian.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

It's all just Windows Pro-Vista propaganda!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

snore........

Wow, someone found a crashed Linux system. or not. or did. big deal. I think I've had my box crash, I just can't remember when but I'm sure it must have happened once. The next time it does I'm going to brag about it to the world since I've been lied to all these years.

If I was to get into a bragging war I'd point out the last time I was at the airport and noticed that every single info screen system was blue screened with the oh so useful "unknown error has occurred" error.

"Linux sucks, Windows sucks. Linux sucks less"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

If Linux gets out of its cage airplanes will be raining down on us, but with his laptop running the show we'll all be safe and happy.

Beans

When i went to New Zealand we had these amazing "ICE" inflight entertainment screens for everyone... about 1000 movies, tv shows, music videos, another 1000 or so audio tracks. Multiplayer games!!!!

It was ace... until it crashed. And yes... the penguin was there.

Took about 5 minutes for them to reboot the whole thing though so everyone was still happy

I really don't know how i survived the planes to south america without these...
    Every time you install Jaunty, a kitten........ wait sorry what year is this again?
    Please don't PM support questions, post a thread so that everyone can benefit
    Join us in #ubuntuforums on irc.freenode.net

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

_http://blogs.msdn.com --> and it's the answer why we have this sh*t blog posted here. Someone paid by M$ to write this piece of c***! That's it, dudes
    .:.:.[)[@[)|2.:.:.
    "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side-effect." -- Linus Torvald.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast