Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Free Mozart download til next Friday!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu CE

Re : Hi and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Dear LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC,

What a pleasure it was to read your post and it will be a great pleasure too to upload these files to Dropload for you. I have already created an account there so I'm all set to go.

Try to PM me whenever you can and give me your email so I can notify you when the first file is ready for downloading.

It is currently 9:15 AM my time and I have just begun uploading the first of 9 of my videos to my site. So I need to do that first and it will take some time. I'll upload Mozart as soon as I can.

But what are we going to do with the 105MB file? It's 5 MB too many...?

And yes the dowloads were available only for 1 week starting just about at the time of my first post here.
    Bye for now and let me know..

Dear XYZ,

Greetings and Good Morning.

Would it be possible to send me those mp3's in the First Week of December ? I say that because, i have exceeded my limit of downloading MB for the Month of November.

More Importantly, I would like to ask you two questions.

1) Did you or anyone here ever download 9 Symphonies of Beethoven which were made available by "B.B.C. Radio 3" for two weeks in June 2005 ?

2) I got to know a week back that "Danish Public Radio" made available in the Form of Podcasts on their site -- 9 of Mozart's Awesome Symphonies from January - March 2006.

Did you or anyone you know download them ?

Let me know.

I would be most grateful if either of these mp3's could be sent to me that is Mozart's Symphonies from "Danish Public Radio" or from "B.B.C. Radio 3".

These Symphonies of Mozart in mp3 format from "Danish Radio" -- were encoded at the rate of 256 kbps from what I have heard and thus they were really high quality.

They can be sent to me via dropload by anyone in the Month of December.

Thanks again and have a good day.

If you do come across any awesome recordings in mp3 format offered for free by any Radio Station -- please intimate me whenever possible.

My Email is dominicsavio35@yahoo.com.au
    Last edited by LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC; November 25th, 2006 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Typos

Beans

Re: Free Mozart download til next Friday!

I believe the BBC have setup something similar but not just for music, they include in their archive, video clips, entire programmes, audio etc. Although I have never used it so I am not sure as to what is available, you can check it out here:

http://creativearchive.bbc.co.uk/

I should note that this is UK only though.

Paladine

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu CE

Re : Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Beamerboy View Post
    I believe the BBC have setup something similar but not just for music, they include in their archive, video clips, entire programmes, audio etc. Although I have never used it so I am not sure as to what is available, you can check it out here:

http://creativearchive.bbc.co.uk/

I should note that this is UK only though.

Paladine
    Dear Beamerboy,

Greetings from India. Thanks for your feedback and message.

I recently got to know that "B.B.C. Radio 3" offered for a limited period just for 2 weeks all the "9 Symphonies" of Beethoven to be downloaded in June 2005.

It made the news on a number of Blogs.

Did you get around to downloading them ? Or Do you know anyone who did download them ?

I wish there was some "Networking System" among Classical Music Enthusiasts all over the world who could inform each other about awesome "Classical Music Podcasts" which are made available by Classical and Public Radio Stations all across Western Europe.

I am happy that XYZ is one such person who has informed everyone about those 3 Mozart Concerts which were held recently in Switzerland.

Have a Great Day.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Re : Hi

OK LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC...so we'll wait til December! No problem...Mozart won't mind, I'm sure!!

No idea about Ludwig's downloads!

What do you guys think if I gzip the files? Would that be an option?
    my JAMENDO * The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans and Z was my donor! * Tarot and Poya Sutra | * # 12755

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu CE

Re : Hi and Message

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    OK LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC...so we'll wait til December! No problem...Mozart won't mind, I'm sure!!

No idea about Ludwig's downloads!

What do you guys think if I gzip the files? Would that be an option?

Dear XYZ,

Many Thanks for your message.

Did you download those PodCasts or mp3's from "Danish Public Radio" with regard to Mozart's Nine Symphonies which were only available from January - March 2006.

Also, did you know that "Swedish Public Radio" has been having 25 hours of PodCasts on Mozart and on all his compositions at "Mozart Podd Radio" which was started by them on Mozart's Birthday on the 27th of January 2006.

It seems that I have been missing out on the best of Mozart's Concerts and mp3's this year.

Did you or anyone you know download the first 17 hours from "Mozart Podd Radio" in Sweden ?

Only the last 8 hours or Concerts are available.

I am not sure how long these mp3's will remain at these sites.

So, Inform as many individuals as you can.

Check it out at my Blog.

Have a Great Day.

http://traditionalcatholic-dominic.b...beethoven.html
    Last edited by LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC; November 26th, 2006 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Additions and Errors

Beans

I could use some guidance - the English site is having issues and I don't know French

Beans
    Distro

LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC
    I'm not aware of any other available downloads or of anyone who could upload them on Dropload...so far!
    Burgresso
    No big deal you don't know French in this case since downloads were available only from the 3rd to the 10th of November 2006.
    I guess that's why they disabled the English link!

Take a minute to explore some of the previous posts here and you'll find out that the plan is that I upload Mozart to Dropload sometime next month.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
    my JAMENDO * The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans and Z was my donor! * Tarot and Poya Sutra | * # 12755

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu CE

Re : I am ready if you are ready to send the Files

[QUOTE=xyz;1812596]LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC
    I'm not aware of any other available downloads or of anyone who could upload them on Dropload...so far!

Dear XYZ,

If you are ready to send the Files with regard to "The Mozart Concert" in Switzerland I am ready too.

BTW, Did you download any mp3's from "Danish Public Radio" with regard to Mozart's Nine Symphonies in January or February 2006 or do you know anyone who did ?

Here is the Link where they were available for just one month from January - February 2006.

http://www.dr.dk/P2/Mozart250/download

They were High Quality MP3's from what I have read on some Blogs.

Finally, if you do come across any Station in Europe that is offering Free MP3'S on any Composer -- Do let me know by email or here on the Forum.

I sent you an email yesterday, Hope you got it.

Did you check out my Thread on "Free MP3's from Danish Radio" that I had posted yesterday on Beethoven, Schumann, and Haydn.

Check it out when you can.

A Friend from the United States recently sent me a link to that site in Denmark.
    Last edited by LOVEROFSACREDCHORALMUSIC; December 2nd, 2006 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Errors and Additions

Beans

this would have so great if it was a lossless audio codec (like flac, wavpack, monkey's audio, etc...)

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by sha_man View Post
    this would have so great if it was a lossless audio codec (like flac, wavpack, monkey's audio, etc...)
    Some people are never happy!
    Have you tried converting to .wav?
    Greetings form Switzerland.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567