Page 1561 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5611061146115111551155915601561156215631571161116612061 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,610 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    Is cURL installed on your machine?!?!?
    Thanks this fixed it.
    Ubuntu 16.04 / Linux 18
    “To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
    box, you just need to work on it”.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny87 View Post
    I wouldn't mind trying your on out on my system to see how it looks. Just need to know though. What's the easiest way to get all the fonts as I know I don't have all of them?
    Well...

Right now, the only way to get all of the fonts is to Google them.

If I keep this up, I suppose I should start my own repo... Heh!

BTW, I just tweaked the Lua script...
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Beans

Well...

Right now, the only way to get all of the fonts is to Google them.

If I keep this up, I suppose I should start my own repo... Heh!

BTW, I just tweaked the Lua script...
    No Need Vin. I've never found any of your fonts outside of dafont.com, and I like that.

To answer things better? Go to dafont.com and search for the names he uses in his files. That'll get them all for you. Other than that? No way to get them really.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    No Need Vin. I've never found any of your fonts outside of dafont.com, and I like that.

To answer things better? Go to dafont.com and search for the names he uses in his files. That'll get them all for you. Other than that? No way to get them really.

Just a thought, here. Someone could put together a tarball, zip , something and add it to Conky Pitstop around VinDSL's conky in the gallery.

Again, just my two cents.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon612 View Post
    Just a thought, here. Someone could put together a tarball, zip , something and add it to Conky Pitstop around VinDSL's conky in the gallery.

The new Conky Companion PPA is up and is looked after by Sector11, VastOne, MobileDiesel and me for now, it could be used for packaging something suitable...in fact we have a conkyMisc package which could have a lot of this stuff added in to it maybe? It currently has small scripts such as longlat and datediff etc. Just a thought

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Heh! That didn't last long! First update of the new year...

When the clock struck midnight, I was confronted with a 6-line calendar, and a single-digit day with two digits (01).

I got rid of the leading '0' on single-digit days of the month, and added a centering algo.

Plus, I moved the calendar frame code to the last line of the script. This will make it easier to align things, when the calendar reverts to 5-lines.

(Click image for full-size view)

.conkyrc
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 11-01-01 02:33 ##

####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048

####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes

####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5

####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0

####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes

####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes

####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no

####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no

####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no

####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no

####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no

####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_right

####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 235 0

####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 8
    gap_y 33

####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes

####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0

####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4

####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10

####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes

####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no

####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right

####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black

####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load ~/.conky/draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg

####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)

TEXT
    ##################
    ##     LOGO     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 178}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=20}${color4}10.10${font}
    ##################
    ##    SYSTEM    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${sysname}${offset 5}${kernel}${alignr}${machine}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}P4${offset 3}Extreme${offset 3}Edition${alignr}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uptime${alignr}${uptime}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}File${offset 3}System${alignr}${fs_type}
    ##################
    ##  PROCESSORS  ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}PROCESSORS${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU1${offset 5}${cpu cpu1}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu1}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU2${offset 5}${cpu cpu2}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu2}
    ##################
    ##    MEMORY    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${membar 4,230}
    ##################
    ##     HDD      ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 2}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}HOME${goto 95}${fs_used /home}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /home}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /home}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${swapbar 4,230}
    ##################
    # TOP PROCESSES ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 3}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%
    ##################
    ##   NETWORK    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${alignr}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Down${alignr}${downspeed eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Up${alignr}${upspeed eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Downloaded${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uploaded${alignr}${totalup eth0}
    ##################
    ##   WEATHER    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 59}${font Weather:size=38}${color2}y${font}${voffset -33}${offset 14}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --imperial --location=USAZ0082}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font Ubuntu:size=24}${color4}${alignc}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=CT}${font}
    ${voffset 15}${goto 20}${font ConkyWindNESW:style=Bold:size=38}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=BS}${font}${voffset -40}${goto 95}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=45}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=WF}${font}${voffset -36}${goto 185}${font MoonPhases:size=30}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${goto 28}${font}${color6}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=WS | sed -e 's/calm'/'\$\{offset 2}Calm/g' -e 's/mph'/'\$\{offset 2}mph/g'}${goto 89}Feels like ${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=MP | sed -e 's/First.*'/'\$\{goto 185}First Qtr/g' -e 's/Last.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Last Qtr/g' -e 's/New.*'/'\$\{goto 190}New/g' -e 's/Full.*'/'\$\{goto 194}Full/g' -e 's/Waning.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waning/g' -e 's/Waxing.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waxing/g'}
    ${voffset 10}${goto 35}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday}${goto 89}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday}${goto 142}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday}${goto 196}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 79}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 133}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 187}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}
    ##################
    ##     TIME     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset 0}${font LiberationSans:size=8}${color4}${alignc 2}Sunrise${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=SR --startday=1}${color3}${offset 2}|${offset 2}${color4}Sunset${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=SS --startday=1}${font}
    ##################
    ##   CALENDAR   ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 18}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 70}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 60}${time %e}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset -1}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -82}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal_4= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 97"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=64}${color8}${alignc 97}2${font}

draw_bg.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)

This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.

To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua

Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]

-- Change these settings to affect your background:

-- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50

-- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).

--	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50

--	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50

bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.35

-- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height = -205

require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end

function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)

cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)

cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)

cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    Last edited by VinDSL; January 1st, 2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: CLARIFICATION
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon612 View Post

There is a version, older, up at Conky PitStop, but VinDSL changes his conky almost as fast I change my ... ummm ... errr ... socks. That would keep the CPS guys very busy.

If he joined, he could maintain his own and just link to it here.

Beans

You're using the good 'ol DJS code (plastered all over the web) -- and it's buggy!

This is what I came up with, a few weeks ago (so far, so good):

If it doesn't work for you, let me know...
    New error with

Code:
    ## BOOMM copied from VinDSL | rev. 01-01-11 11:00 ##

BOOMM:~$ conky .conkyrc
    Conky: desktop window (12000b5) is subwindow of root window (1ad)
    Conky: window type - override
    Conky: drawing to created window (0x4600001)
    Conky: drawing to double buffer
    XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
    after 718 requests (702 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I cannot start conky at all even after reboot.....

Here is console tail pointing to the calendar as error
    Code:
    TIME 
    11:26AM 
    Sunrise
    XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
          after 671 requests (653 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
    Last edited by BoredOutOfMyMind; January 1st, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by kaivalagi View Post
    The new Conky Companion PPA is up and is looked after by Sector11, VastOne, MobileDiesel and me for now, it could be used for packaging something suitable...in fact we have a conkyMisc package which could have a lot of this stuff added in to it maybe? It currently has small scripts such as longlat and datediff etc. Just a thought
    That would do it, I'd say. Just add one more package/file of the more commonly used fonts/symbol fonts. Have it easy to access, then when someone posts problems with fonts just point them to the PPA and say here ya go.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Heh! That didn't last long! First update of the new year...

When the clock struck midnight, I was confronted with a 6-line calendar, and a single-digit day with two digits (01).

I got rid of the leading '0' on single-digit days of the month, and added a centering algo.

Plus, I moved the calendar frame code to the last line of the script. This will make it easier to align things, when the calendar reverts to 5-lines.

(Click image for full-size view)

.conkyrc
    Code:
    ## VinDSL | rev. 11-01-01 02:33 ##

####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048

####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes

####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5

####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0

####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes

####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes

####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no

####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no

####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no

####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no

####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no

####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_right

####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 235 0

####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 8
    gap_y 33

####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes

####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0

####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4

####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10

####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes

####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no

####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right

####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black

####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load ~/.conky/draw_bg.lua

####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)

TEXT
    ##################
    ##     LOGO     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 178}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=20}${color4}10.10${font}
    ##################
    ##    SYSTEM    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${sysname}${offset 5}${kernel}${alignr}${machine}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}P4${offset 3}Extreme${offset 3}Edition${alignr}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uptime${alignr}${uptime}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}File${offset 3}System${alignr}${fs_type}
    ##################
    ##  PROCESSORS  ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}PROCESSORS${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU1${offset 5}${cpu cpu1}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu1}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU2${offset 5}${cpu cpu2}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu2}
    ##################
    ##    MEMORY    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${membar 4,230}
    ##################
    ##     HDD      ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 2}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}HOME${goto 95}${fs_used /home}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /home}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /home}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${swapbar 4,230}
    ##################
    # TOP PROCESSES ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 3}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%
    ##################
    ##   NETWORK    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${alignr}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Down${alignr}${downspeed eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Up${alignr}${upspeed eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Downloaded${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uploaded${alignr}${totalup eth0}
    ##################
    ##   WEATHER    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 59}${font Weather:size=38}${color2}y${font}${voffset -33}${offset 14}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --imperial --location=USAZ0082}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font Ubuntu:size=24}${color4}${alignc}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=CT}${font}
    ${voffset 15}${goto 20}${font ConkyWindNESW:style=Bold:size=38}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=BS}${font}${voffset -40}${goto 95}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=45}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=WF}${font}${voffset -36}${goto 185}${font MoonPhases:size=30}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${goto 28}${font}${color6}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=WS | sed -e 's/calm'/'\$\{offset 2}Calm/g' -e 's/mph'/'\$\{offset 2}mph/g'}${goto 89}Feels like ${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=MP | sed -e 's/First.*'/'\$\{goto 185}First Qtr/g' -e 's/Last.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Last Qtr/g' -e 's/New.*'/'\$\{goto 190}New/g' -e 's/Full.*'/'\$\{goto 194}Full/g' -e 's/Waning.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waning/g' -e 's/Waxing.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waxing/g'}
    ${voffset 10}${goto 35}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday}${goto 89}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday}${goto 142}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday}${goto 196}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 79}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 133}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 187}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}
    ##################
    ##     TIME     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset 0}${font LiberationSans:size=8}${color4}${alignc 2}Sunrise${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=SR --startday=1}${color3}${offset 2}|${offset 2}${color4}Sunset${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAZ0082 --datatype=SS --startday=1}${font}
    ##################
    ##   CALENDAR   ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 18}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 70}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 60}${time %e}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset -1}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -82}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal_4= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 97"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=64}${color8}${alignc 97}2${font}

draw_bg.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)

This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.

To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua

Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]

-- Change these settings to affect your background:

-- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50

-- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).

--	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50

--	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50

bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.35

-- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height = -205

require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end

function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)

cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)

cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)

cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    Need little help witn this conky please.I make new conkyrc and make draw_bg.lua and got this. How to fix?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1561 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5611061146115111551155915601561156215631571161116612061 ... LastLast