Page 2023 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1023152319231973201320212022202320242025203320732123 ... LastLast
Results 20,221 to 20,230 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by mrpeachy View Post
    ^ i agree
    i think it is wrong to separate out user made scripts as "workarounds"
    it's no accident that when you run conky -v you get this at the end:
    Code:

* Lua

Lua bindings:
       * Cairo
       * Imlib2
    as well as an ever growing number of lua related settings and objects

running user made scripts through conky is just as much "conky" as using the built in objects.
    User made LUA scripts are far from the problem here. They, by no means, should stop, and I never said they should. My problem here is, if you'll follow me, that we've seen all the design possibilities already. They're all repetition now. The same Weather sections, the same System sections, the same Networking sections, all of this the same things in different colours and yet still the same. The Conky Window is always either a strip down the side, a strip across the top or bottom, containing some sort of background that separates the data into sections (Similar to what davesbrain came up with for example, and I think wlorf started that.), some sort of screen-filling amalgamation of multiple Conky scripts (Which I call the Sector11 Special, no one does it better.) or finally the LUA Workaround.

LUA scripts seem to be the only way we see variety anymore. It's... kinda depressing a little bit. Not everyone can learn a scripting language. A Layout Program, sure. Anyone can learn that. But a Scripting Language? That takes a little more than many people would be willing to put into it. Just the thought that the design idea possibilities are so crippled by that. Instead of a metric ton of random people with a million ideas, it cuts it down to a few thousand ideas being generated by the people who are willing to go the extra distance to learn the scripting language.

I mean, seriously. When was the last time you saw an actual LAYOUT be innovative? I don't mean having different colours, or was lined up offset somehow, I mean genuinely DIFFERENT? One feature or another being different doesn't count. I mean someone did something completely different than everyone else. It's been a while now for me. It's hard to appreciate work like davesbrain put into his new layout when the program led other people to that point a long time ago. And it's not davesbrain's fault, it's just that Conky doesn't give a lot of room to go new places these days.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    it's just that Conky doesn't give a lot of room to go new places these days.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand (might be "lost in the translation" problem).

Which program gives so absolute freedom and simplicity at same time, for normal user to go wild with imagination and creativity, without sweat on shoulders and need to learn some complicated (for some) scripting language?
    It's always a finite set of functions that users can use and can't do more, and everything ends spacing, offsetting and coloring.

Of course, developers could add more to this finite set of function but clearly, what new sensor/data would you see in Conky to go "wild"?
    What new graph or widgets to fiddle with it's design? (mainly size, position and colors... what else you could fiddle with finished widget?)
    Should we do a poll? But poll need a propositions...
    It's really hard to think about it.

And then, this finite set of developers that can add new thing to Conky is... decreasing obviously. ( 2.0 stall - not every one and not always have time to play with code, me including, especially lately )

Adding LUA bindings and then IMLIB and Cairo was ingenious idea.
    And again, as with finite set of developers that can add new object to fiddle for users, then there is finite set of "power users" that can make new set of LUA scripts for normal users to fiddle with.

Now, the problem is that mostly, to use these scripts, either you would use one of it at a time as normal user or be a "power user" to concatenate few of them into one to use at once.

And that's a real problem as I see it.

But there is a solution - make loader that can load few different scripts into one Conky, without need of any scripting ability from normal users. Just copy the script to Conky directory and it will be usable as that. The only thing that users then do, would be editing settings part of the script with position, color, font size... editing text file with numbers corresponding to label (e.g. "position X") isn't that hard so normal user couldn't do that, is not?

For example settings for background to S11 Chronograph on my desktop:
    Code:
     --[[
     ###############################################################################
     ###                              SETTINGS                                   ###
     --]]

local settings_table = {
     	{
     		offsetX		= 640,		-- X axis offset to start drawing background (if "nil" then "0" is assumed)
     		offsetY		= 100,		-- Y axis offset to start drawing background (if "nil" then "0" is assumed
     		width		= 400,		-- Width of drawed background (if "0" or "nil" then Conky window width is assumed)
     		height		= 400,		-- Height of drawed background (if "0" or "nil" then Conky window height is assumed)
     		radius		= 100,		-- Radius for rounding corners in Percent of shortest side (if "nil" then "7.5%" is assumed)
     		color		= 0xff0000,	-- Color of background (if "0" or "nil" then "0x000000" - black; is assumed)
     		alpha		= 0.2,		-- Transparency of background (if "nil" then "0.5" is assumed)
     	},
     }

--[[
     ###                           END OF SETTINGS                               ###
     --]]
    and desktop itself:

and there are 3 scripts running with this one Conky of mine: background, S11 Chronograph and Scheduler/Calendar.

But, if your problem is that there is to few "power users" that can make new "LUA widgets" then, it's entirely different thing.
    For example, I can do code but to do design is no go for me. It ends up horribly
    Linux Debian Sid (Minted) x86_64/3.12.10, Conky 2.0_pre, Xorg 7.7/1.15.0, KDE 4.11.5, Lenovo T61, Intel X3100, HITACHI HTS722010K9SA00 100GB, WDC_WD5000BEVT 500GB
    Linux user No.: 483055 | My Conky Pitstop corner | One4All project

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by dk75 View Post
    But, if your problem is that there is to few "power users" that can make new "LUA widgets" then, it's entirely different thing.
    For example, I can do code but to do design is no go for me. It ends up horribly
    Kinda. It's weird, you say it's "Lost in Translation" and yet you hit it so much closer than the others who actually speak the same language as I do. Chalk THAT one up to you being one of those Awesome Coders. I hold You and mrpeachy in that category.

It's more... Well... Repetition. Yeah, mrpeachy can do some design in LUA that is great. Yeah, you, dk75, tend to pull the rest of us out of our coding nightmares and chastise us when there's a better way to do things. But, it seems these days... That's all there is. Newer users just... copy you guys.

There's nothing wrong with the LUA, Cairo, and IMLIB bindings in Conky. And some really awesome setups come from it. It's just... Do 9 our of 10 of them HAVE to be a copy of mrpeachy? Do 99% of new users HAVE to copy VinDSL? There's some really creative types out there. Or, there were at one point. With so many copies of the same thing... I just feel like Conky has shown us everything it can do, and there's no more to explore. TONS to create, but the exploration bit is... lacking.

At this point... I think I'd be impressed by an actual ROUND Conky. Not even joking here. That's how far down the list of things I've seen I'm on. And I don't mean a Clock with Rings for other features, I'm talking someone takes the time to do a round background of some sort, the text is arranged to follow the curves somehow... you know... NOT SQUARE... As simple as that may sound, I think that's where I'm at with the "I'm Impressed" scale these days.

Now, I do have to admit something. I'm Colourblind. My entire world is Black, White, Grey, Red, and Yellow. It may well be that I'm kinda missing a lot of what all the rest of you have "Created" sheerly by the fact that I'm just unable to see it. I admit this, and if this is truly the case, I'm sorry. I don't hold this boredom against anyone. I'm just... kinda... disappointed and wishing I could be more enthusiastic about this stuff.

davesbrain, for example, comes off as a creative type. I think, if we could break him of a few bad code and posting habits, he could show us some great use of the IMLIB and LUA functions. But, that's the point I'm at. New people come in with "Look What I Did!" and all I got is "The same as ten others. Difficult stuff to pull off, I should be impressed, but... been there, done that, got the t-shirt." There's... only so much you can be enthused about before it's all repetition. And, I do so hate the taste in my mouth after uttering "Good Job!" to the twentieth person to do the same thing has come along. I don't like that kind of patronising thing. I'd rather sit back and wait for them to get genuinely creative. It's just not happening lately.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

so what are these ideas?
    For a start, how about dynamic wallpapers?

Imagine, a desktop background that reflects the time of day-- a cup of coffee in the morning, maybe a bunch of guys sitting around a table when it's the regularly scheduled meeting time, a lunchtime menu listing the specials of the day from the local sandwich shop (pulled from RSS feed??) and a picture of sprinters chocked up right at the end of the work day.

Or wallpapers reflecting current weather conditions (or opposite to-- if it's hot out, then have it snowing on your desktop).

I live in a desert-type environment where he only variable is how far above 100 it will go today. However, I would love for the desktop (or at least my conky window) to show a radar map if there is precipitation in the daily forecast-- the fact that there is a radar map will be the one indicator telling me to look at weather which I would otherwise ignore. At all other times, I'd have a temperature icon I could mouse over to see current conditions and a three-day.

Perhaps an icon that shows when there is an NWS advisory; I could click on it to see what they are panicking about now.

Conky just paints a picture, no? But it is fully interactive. Coupled with some scripting, you could make yourself a Star Trek LCARS panel!

42dorian is right, almost everyone (myself included) starts with VinDSL's conky script. Because it looks damn cool! His is an example of what you can do with conky, and having something that cool to start with is a great learning tool and stepping stone.

VinDSL does a lot of screenshots, so it makes sense for him to put a big Ubuntu splash there with his current build.

I don't do screenshots, and when I do, it is not the entire desktop (I still have the pre-packaged Pangolin up) I know what version Ubuntu I am running, though I might want to have handy the current kernel build, the model number of my laptop (because I don't have that memorised yet), and a time I can actually see out of the corner of my eye instead of having to squint at the upper left corner.

NO, I don't need a calendar on my desktop... I could use an interactive scheduling app, though, if I could learn how to program one. I like seeing what my network is doing at the moment, and what my current drive capacity is, and as I said, I needn't a constant weather forecast.

My point is, I will chip away at the display until I get what I need, with a lot of help from my friends. But without the stimulus provided by VinDSl's scripts and 42dorian's tutorial on it, I wouldn't even have tried conky.
    Last edited by Dngrsone; July 21st, 2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: LCARS, not ACARS... real-life acronyms getting in the way.

Beans
    Hidden!

It's more... Well... Repetition. Yeah, mrpeachy can do some design in LUA that is great. Yeah, you, dk75, tend to pull the rest of us out of our coding nightmares and chastise us when there's a better way to do things. But, it seems these days... That's all there is. Newer users just... copy you guys.
    Everyone copy someone at the beginning. Most of us do it to the death.
    I've copied from this thread for my first "text" Conky's. ( it wasn't VinDSL thought... i think )

There's nothing wrong with the LUA, Cairo, and IMLIB bindings in Conky.
    There is... there is no Cairo-Pango bindings.
    We talk about it with londonali1010 at her blog and she was determined to bend devs of Conky to include it but... years passing...

And some really awesome setups come from it. It's just... Do 9 our of 10 of them HAVE to be a copy of mrpeachy? Do 99% of new users HAVE to copy VinDSL?
    Who's to blame...

At this point... I think I'd be impressed by an actual ROUND Conky. Not even joking here. That's how far down the list of things I've seen I'm on. And I don't mean a Clock with Rings for other features, I'm talking someone takes the time to do a round background of some sort, the text is arranged to follow the curves somehow... you know... NOT SQUARE... As simple as that may sound, I think that's where I'm at with the "I'm Impressed" scale these days.
    Without proper text engine (Cairo-Pango) it can be done but would be really costly.

I've thought about some double helix animated type widget but it would be a resource hog (as my moving ring does) and I don't have that much of time to spare, for my One4All project even which could benefit somehow to creativity. It just need more widgets that lay around to be converted to it's modules for easier usage by new users.

New people come in with "Look What I Did!" and all I got is "The same as ten others. Difficult stuff to pull off, I should be impressed, but... been there, done that, got the t-shirt." There's... only so much you can be enthused about before it's all repetition. And, I do so hate the taste in my mouth after uttering "Good Job!" to the twentieth person to do the same thing has come along. I don't like that kind of patronising thing. I'd rather sit back and wait for them to get genuinely creative. It's just not happening lately.
    Clearly, you can't sit back and wait...

PS: oh... I've ended all of your quotation with code tags... it's good thing that I've hit "preview" button
    Linux Debian Sid (Minted) x86_64/3.12.10, Conky 2.0_pre, Xorg 7.7/1.15.0, KDE 4.11.5, Lenovo T61, Intel X3100, HITACHI HTS722010K9SA00 100GB, WDC_WD5000BEVT 500GB
    Linux user No.: 483055 | My Conky Pitstop corner | One4All project

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
    For a start, how about dynamic wallpapers?
    this should be relatively easy through regular conky code
    will a few provisos...
    most notable is figuring out the cli commands to change your background

eg feh is an easy to use program that can set backgrounds

in conky you could evaluate ${time %H} with if_match
    get yourself together the wallpapers you want to cycle through
    then execute the commands to change the paper based on the time of day

i could do something similar to match weather conditions to wallpapers with my lua weather script... not sure how it would work with TBG's conky weather

Beans

this should be relatively easy through regular conky code
    will a few provisos...
    most notable is figuring out the cli commands to change your background

eg feh is an easy to use program that can set backgrounds

in conky you could evaluate ${time %H} with if_match
    get yourself together the wallpapers you want to cycle through
    then execute the commands to change the paper based on the time of day

i could do something similar to match weather conditions to wallpapers with my lua weather script... not sure how it would work with TBG's conky weather
    It'd work remarkably the same. You just have to run one of the Font versions along side whatever script you make for decisions, and read the line out of the data file. Depending on what letter it is, it associates itself with the decision in Conky. Then, using the same script, any graphics you want to display associated with that condition depend on the position in the text files. It'd be all about reading in the appropriate line in the text output files, and doing with them what you wish.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Made a few changes,

my_info_lua_rc:
    Code:
    ##############################################
    #  Settings
    max_specials 10000
    max_user_text 1500000
    background no
    use_xft yes
    #xftfont Sans:size=12
    #xftalpha 1
    font Ubuntu:size=10
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type desktop
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 1920 1080
    maximum_width 1920
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    default_bar_size 185 9
    draw_graph_borders yes
    default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color white
    alignment top_left
    gap_x 1600
    gap_y 0
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 512
    top_name_width 10
    if_up_strictness address
    update_interval 1

lua_load /home/dale/scripts/my_info.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre main
    #lua_draw_hook_post clock_rings
    #lua_load ~/scripts/bargraph.lua
    #lua_draw_hook_pre main_bars

TEXT
    ${if_running guayadeque}${execp ~/conkyGuayadeque.py --template=~/conkyGuayadeque.template}${else}${endif}${font}
    my_info.lua:
    Code:
    --this is a lua script for use in conky

--==============================================================================================================================
    -------------------------------------------------------Index--------------------------------------------------------------------
    --==============================================================================================================================

--Required

--Functions

-- A) Color conversion
    -- B) Rectangles
    -- C) Rings
    -- D) Lines (Borders) Display
    -- E) Text Display
    -- F) Terminal Command
    -- G) Main

--Sections

-- 1) Holidays
    --  1A) Border and Title
    --  1B) Text Display

-- 2) SPECIAL DAYS
    --  2A) Border and Title
    --  2B) Text Display

-- 3) Schedule
    --  3A) Border and Title
    --  3B) Text Display

-- 4)To Do
    --  4A) Border and Title
    --  4B) Text Display

-- 5) System Information
    --  5A) Borders
    --  5B) Variables
    --  5C) Title, Headers and Labels
    --  5D) Text Display

-- 6) Guayadeque
    --  6A) Border and Title
    --  6B) Text Display
    --  6C) Top Curlique (Not Running)
    --  6D) Bottom Curlique (Not Running)
    --  6E) Bottom Curlique (Running)

-- 7) Sobriety
    --  7A) Border and Title
    --  7B) Text Display
    --  7C) Eye Blink

-- 8) Ubuntu Plaque
    --  8A) Background
    --  8B) Frame
    --  8C) Text and Accent Lines

-- 9) Meters
    --  9A) Border and Title
    --  9B) Meter Variables
    --  9C) Background Bars
    --  9D) Meter Background
    --  9E) Meter Foreground
    --  9F) Text Variables
    --  9G) Labels
    --  9H) Information Display
    --  9I) Text Background Lines
    --  9J) Border @ Top of Boxes
    --  9K) Right Semicircles
    --  9L) Left Semicircles

-- 10) Date & Time
    --  10A) Border and Title
    --  10B) Clock Background
    --  10C) Clock Numbers
    --  10D) Clock
    --  10E) Current Month Name
    --  10F) Current Month Calendar
    --  10G) Next Month Calendar
    --  10H) Next Month Name

-- 11) Ubuntu Logo

-- 12) Circlewriting

--                                                 Required

require 'cairo'

--                                                 Functions

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    --            A) Color conversion

local function col(c,a)
         return ( (c/0x10000) % 0x100)/255,( (c/0x100) % 0x100)/255,(c % 0x100)/255,a
    end--local function

--            B) Rectangles

function rectout(rct)--Lines--###
        c=nil
        c=(rct.c or 0xffffff)
        a=nil
        a=(rct.a or 1)
        lw=nil
        lw=(rct.lw or 3)
        tlx=nil
        tlx=(rct.tlx or 100)
        tly=nil
        tly=(rct.tly or 100)
        rec_width=nil
        rec_width=(rct.rec_width or 50)
        rec_height=nil
        rec_height=(rct.rec_height or 50)
    ---------------------------------------
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,lw)
        cairo_rectangle (cr,tlx,tly,rec_width,rec_height)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,col(c,a))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function rectout ###

--            C) Rings

function ringout2(rn2)--Meter Rings--###
        c=nil
        c=(rn2.c or 0xffffff)
        a=nil
        a=(rn2.a or 1)
        lc=nil
        lc=(rn2.lc or CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT)
        wid=nil
        wid=(rn2.wid or 3)
        cx=nil
        cx=(rn2.cx or 100)
        cy=nil
        cy=(rn2.cy or 100)
        rad=nil
        rad=(rn2.rad or 10)
        start=nil
        start=(rn2.start or 0)
        endang=nil
        endang=(rn2.endang or 360)
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,wid)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, lc)
        cairo_arc (cr,cx,cy,rad,(start-90)*(math.pi/180),(endang-90)*(math.pi/180))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function ringout2 ###

--            D) Lines (Borders) Display

function lineout(ln)--Lines--###
        c=nil
        c=(ln.c or 0xffffff)
        a=nil
        a=(ln.a or 1)
        lw=nil
        lw=(ln.lw or 3)
        lc=nil
        lc=(ln.lc or CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT)
        strtx=nil
        strtx=(ln.strtx or 0)
        strty=nil
        strty=(ln.strty or 0)
        enx=nil
        enx=(ln.enx or 50)
        eny=nil
        eny=(ln.eny or 50)
        cairo_move_to (cr,strtx,strty)
        cairo_line_to (cr,enx,eny)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function lineout ###

--            E) Text Display

function out(tx)--Text--###
        c=nil
        c=(tx.c or 0xffffff)
        a=nil
        a=(tx.a or 1)
        f=nil
        f=(tx.f or "mono")
        fs=nil
        fs=(tx.fs or 12)
        x=nil
        x=(tx.x or 0)
        y=nil
        y=(tx.y or 0)
        txt=nil
        txt=(tx.txt or "set txt")
        fw=nil
        fw=(tx.fw or CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL)
         local function col(c,a)
         end--local function
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, f, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, fw);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, fs)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,txt)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function out--Text-- ###

--            F) Terminal Command

function os.capture(cmd, raw)
         local f = assert(io.popen(cmd, 'r'))
         local s = assert(f:read('*a'))
        f:close()
         if raw then return s end
        s = string.gsub(s, '^%s+', '')
        s = string.gsub(s, '%s+$', '')
        s = string.gsub(s, '[\n\r]+', ' ')
         return s
    end

--            G) Main

function conky_main()
         if conky_window == nil then return end
       local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
        cr = cairo_create(cs)
       local updates=tonumber(conky_parse('${updates}'))
    if updates>5 then

--======================================================================================================================================================

--##################################################--------------DISPLAY AREA-------------#############################################################

--======================================================================================================================================================

--                                                 1) Holidays

xpos=10
    ypos=60

--            1A) Border and Title

lineout({strtx=xpos-5,enx=xpos+290,strty=ypos-17,eny=ypos-17,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+289,enx=xpos+289,strty=ypos-18,eny=ypos+655,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos-5,enx=xpos+290,strty=ypos+656,eny=ypos+656,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos+5,y=ypos-21,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Holidays"})

--            1B) Text Display

hdate=tonumber(os.date("%j"))--today is daynumb 172
    --mthtable day of year as number. eg:January 1st is 1, and December 31st is 366 (in 2012)
         holtable={1,16,24,33,43,45,51,51,52,71,77,92,97,99,100,
                   316,327,328,331,342,360,366}
         holtableb={
        "01-01 Sun New Year's Day",
        "01-16 Mon Martin Luther King Day",
        "01-24 Tue Belly Laugh Day",
        "02-02 Thu Groundhog Day",
        "02-12 Sun Lincoln's Birthday",
        "02-14 Tue Valentine's Day",
        "02-20 Mon Presidents Day",
        "02-20 Mon Washington's Birthday",
        "02-21 Tue Mardi Gras Carnival",
        "03-11 Sun Daylight Saving (Start)",
        "03-17 Sat St- Patrick's Day",
        "04-01 Sun AprilFool's Day",
        "04-06 Fri Good Friday",
        "04-08 Sun Easter",
        "04-09 Mon Easter Monday",
        "04-22 Sun Earth Day",
        "05-05 Sat Cinco de Mayo",
        "05-13 Sun Mother's Day",
        "05-19 Sat Armed Forces Day",
        "05-27 Sun Pentecost",
        "05-28 Mon Memorial Day",
        "05-28 Mon Pentecost Monday",
        "06-14 Thu Flag Day",
        "06-17 Sun Father's Day",
        "07-04 Wed Independence Day",
        "07-22 Sun Parents' Day",
        "09-03 Mon Labor Day",
        "09-09 Sun Grandparents' Day",
        "09-11 Tue Patriot Day",
        "09-16 Sun Stepfamily Day",
        "09-17 Mon Citizenship Day",
        "09-28 Fri Native American Day",
        "10-08 Mon Columbus Day",
        "10-16 Tue Boss's Day",
        "10-20 Sat Sweetest Day",
        "10-31 Wed Halloween",
        "11-04 Sun Daylight Saving (End)",
        "11-11 Sun Veterans' Day",
        "11-22 Thu Thanksgiving",
        "11-23 Fri Black Friday",
        "11-26 Mon Cyber Monday",
        "12-07 Fri Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day",
        "12-25 Tue Christmas Day",
        "12-31 Mon New Year's Eve"
         }
         holentries=#holtable
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, 14)
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, "Ubuntu Mono", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
    for i=1,tonumber(holentries) do
        holdate=tonumber(holtable[i])
         if
        holdate < hdate
         then
        c=0x275166
         elseif
        holdate==hdate
         then
        c=0xffd700
         else
        c=0x75b3d1
         end--if
        y=ypos+((i-1)*14)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,col(c,1))
        cairo_move_to (cr,xpos,y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,holtableb[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

--                                                 2) SPECIAL DAYS

xpos=10
    ypos=795

--            2A) Border and Title

lineout({strtx=xpos-5,enx=xpos+290,strty=ypos-17,eny=ypos-17,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos-5,enx=xpos+290,strty=ypos+218,eny=ypos+218,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+289,enx=xpos+289,strty=ypos-17,eny=ypos+218,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos+5,y=ypos-21,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Special Days"})

--            2B) Text Display

--mthtable day of year as number. eg:January 1st is 1, and December 31st is 366 (in 2012)
         specdaytable={3,6,24,48,139,177,204,224,268,290,310,313,326}
         specdaytableb={
        "01-03 Tue Cathy's AA Anniversary",
        "01-06 Fri Nathan's Birthday",
        "01-24 Tue My Birthday (1961)",
        "02-17 Fri Don's Birthday (1952)",
        "05-18 Fri Brittany's Graduation",
        "06-25 Mon Tony's Birthday (1977)",
        "07-22 Sun Tig's Birthday (1972)",
        "08-11 Sat Pooh's Birthday (1970)",
        "09-24 Mon Brittany's Birthday",
        "10-16 Tue Cathy & Don's Anniversary",
        "11-05 Mon My 2nd AA Anniversary (2010)",
        "11-08 Thu Butch's Birthday (1953)",
        "11-21 Wed Cathy's Birthday (1952)"
         }
         specdayentries=#specdaytable
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, "Ubuntu Mono", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
    for i=1,tonumber(specdayentries) do
        specdate=tonumber(specdaytable[i])
         if
        specdate < hdate
         then
        c=0x275166
         elseif
        specdate==hdate
         then
        c=0xffd700
         else
        c=0x75b3d1
         end--if
        y=ypos+((i-1)*14)
        cairo_show_text (cr,specdaytableb[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

--                                                 3) Schedule

xpos=330
    ypos=60

--            3A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos-6,tly=ypos-17,rec_width=280,rec_height=212,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos+5,y=ypos-21,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Schedule"})

--            3B) Text Display

scheduletable={
        os.capture("sed -n '1p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '2p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '3p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '4p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '5p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '6p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '7p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '8p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '9p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '10p' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt")
         }
         c=0x75b3d1
         a=1
        numschedlinesc=tonumber(os.capture("sed -n '$=' /home/dale/Documents/schedule.txt"))
        numschedlinesb=numschedlinesc-1
        scheduleentries=#scheduletable
    for i=1,tonumber(scheduleentries) do
        y=ypos+((i-1)*14)
        cairo_show_text (cr,scheduletable[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

--                                                 4)To Do

xpos=330
    ypos=313

--            4A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos-6,tly=ypos-17,rec_width=280,rec_height=177,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos+5,y=ypos-21,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="To Do"})

--            4B) Text Display

todotable={os.capture("sed -n '1p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '2p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '3p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '4p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '5p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '6p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '7p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '8p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '9p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt"),
        os.capture("sed -n '10p' /home/dale/Documents/todo.txt")
         }
        c=0x75b3d1
        a=1
        todoentries=#todotable
    for i=1,tonumber(todoentries) do
        y=ypos+((i-1)*14)
        cairo_show_text (cr,todotable[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

--                                                 5) System Information

datayadd=12   -- y=datay+(dataadd*1) use 1 or more
        datax=630
        dataxadd1=228
        dataxadd2=497
        dataxadd3=191
        datay=82   -- y=datay or
        datayadd2=148
        dataxadd4=395
        dataxadd5=535

--            5A) Borders

rectout({tlx=datax-10,tly=datay-39,rec_width=684,rec_height=132,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        rectout({tlx=datax-10,tly=datay+120,rec_width=684,rec_height=85,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

lineout({strtx=datax+220,enx=datax+220,strty=datay-39,eny=datay+94,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=datax+487,enx=datax+487,strty=datay-39,eny=datay+94,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=datax+182,enx=datax+182,strty=datay+120,eny=datay+206,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=datax+385,enx=datax+385,strty=datay+120,eny=datay+206,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=datax+525,enx=datax+525,strty=datay+120,eny=datay+206,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

--            5B) Variables

freq=conky_parse("${freq_g}")
        volume=conky_parse("${mixer}")
        OpSys1=os.capture("cat /etc/issue.net")
        OpSys2=os.capture("sed -n '82p' /boot/config-2.6.38-15-generic | cut -c 47-51")
        kernel_name=os.capture("sed -n '5p' /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.38-15-generic/Makefile | cut -c 8-35")
        kernel=conky_parse("${kernel}")
        conkyversion=conky_parse("${conky_version}")
        denv1=os.capture("env | grep 'GDMSESSION' | cut -c12-")
        denv2=os.capture("gnome-session --version | cut -c14-")
        wmgr1=os.capture("wmctrl -m | grep 'Name' | cut -c7-")
        wmgr2=os.capture("compiz --version | cut -c7-")
        GWIP=conky_parse("${gw_ip}")
        net_type=conky_parse("${wireless_mode wlan0}")
        net_name=conky_parse("${wireless_essid wlan0}")
        gateway=conky_parse("${gw_iface}")
        sigqual=conky_parse("${wireless_link_qual wlan0}")
        sigmax=conky_parse("${wireless_link_qual_max wlan0}")
        sigperc=conky_parse("${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}")
        cputemp1=os.capture("sensors | awk '/Core 0/{print $3}' | cut -c2-8")
        cputemp2=os.capture("sensors | awk '/Core 1/{print $3}' | cut -c2-8")
        cputemp3=os.capture("sensors | awk '/Core 2/{print $3}' | cut -c2-8")
        cputemp4=os.capture("sensors | awk '/Core 3/{print $3}' | cut -c2-8")
        fanspeed=os.capture("sensors | grep 'fan1' | cut -c 13-21")
        uptime=conky_parse("${uptime_short}")
        GPU=os.capture("sensors | grep 'temp1' | cut -c 15-21")
        southbridge=os.capture("sensors | grep 'temp2' | cut -c 15-21")
        systemp=os.capture("sensors | grep 'temp3' | cut -c 15-21")
        totproc=conky_parse("${processes}")
        runproc=conky_parse("${running_processes}")
        topname1=conky_parse("${top name 1}")
        topname2=conky_parse("${top name 2}")
        topname3=conky_parse("${top name 3}")
        topname4=conky_parse("${top name 4}")
        topname5=conky_parse("${top name 5}")
        topcpu1=conky_parse("${top cpu 1}")
        topcpu2=conky_parse("${top cpu 2}")
        topcpu3=conky_parse("${top cpu 3}")
        topcpu4=conky_parse("${top cpu 4}")
        topcpu5=conky_parse("${top cpu 5}")
        topmemname1=conky_parse("${top_mem name 1}")
        topmemname2=conky_parse("${top_mem name 2}")
        topmemname3=conky_parse("${top_mem name 3}")
        topmemname4=conky_parse("${top_mem name 4}")
        topmemname5=conky_parse("${top_mem name 5}")
        topmem1=conky_parse("${top_mem mem 1}")
        topmem2=conky_parse("${top_mem mem 2}")
        topmem3=conky_parse("${top_mem mem 3}")
        topmem4=conky_parse("${top_mem mem 4}")
        topmem5=conky_parse("${top_mem mem 5}")

--            5C) Title, Headers and Labels

out({x=datax,y=datay-43,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="System Information"})
          out({x=datax+268,y=datay-45,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Home build with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU running @"})
            out({x=datax+595,y=datay-45,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=freq.." GHz"})
        out({x=datax,y=datay+116,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=24,txt="Temps and Performance"})
        out({x=datax+53,y=datay-10,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=20,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Hardware"})
        out({x=datax+316,y=datay-10,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=20,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="System"})
        out({x=datax+536,y=datay-10,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=20,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Network"})
        out({x=datax+76,y=datay+(datayadd2)-12,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU"})
        out({x=datax+271,y=datay+(datayadd2)-12,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="MoBo"})
        out({x=datax+430,y=datay+(datayadd2)-12,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Top CPU"})
        out({x=datax+574,y=datay+(datayadd2)-12,c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Sans",fs=10,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Top RAM"})

--            5D) Text Display

info_label={"MoBo:","Installed Memory:","HDD Size:","Architecture:","GPU:","Audio Controller:","Volume:",
         "Uptime:","OS:","Kernel Name:","Kernel Version:","Conky Version:","Desktop Environment:","Window Manager:",
         "Gateway IP:","Network Type:","Network Name:","Gateway Interface:","Wireless Quality:","Wireless Max:","Signal Strength:",
         "CPU1 Temperature:","CPU2 Temperature:","CPU3 Temperature:","CPU4 Temperature:","CPU Fan Speed:",
         "GPU Temp:","Southbridge Temp:","System Temp:","Total Processes:","Running Processes:",
         topname1,topname2,topname3,topname4,topname5,
         topmemname1,topmemname2,topmemname3,topmemname4,topmemname5}

infox={datax,datax,datax,datax,datax,datax,datax,
         datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),datax+(dataxadd1),
         datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),datax+(dataxadd2),
         datax,datax,datax,datax,datax,
         datax+(dataxadd3),datax+(dataxadd3),datax+(dataxadd3),datax+(dataxadd3),datax+(dataxadd3),
         datax+(dataxadd4),datax+(dataxadd4),datax+(dataxadd4),datax+(dataxadd4),datax+(dataxadd4),
         datax+(dataxadd5),datax+(dataxadd5),datax+(dataxadd5),datax+(dataxadd5),datax+(dataxadd5)}

infoy={datay+datayadd,datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),
         datay+datayadd,datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),
         datay+datayadd,datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+datayadd2+datayadd,datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*2),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*3),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*4),
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+datayadd2+datayadd,datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*2),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*3),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*4),
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+datayadd2+datayadd,datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*2),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*3),datay+datayadd2+(datayadd*4)}

infoentries=#info_label

f="Sans"
    fs=CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL
    fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD
    fs=10
    c=0x75b3d1
    a=1

for i=1,tonumber(infoentries) do
        y=(datay+12)+((i-1)*12)
        cairo_move_to (cr,infox[i],infoy[i])
        cairo_show_text (cr,info_label[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

info_table={"MSI Z68MA-ED55 (MS-7676)","8 GiB","320 GiB","x86_64","Integrated Sandy Bridge","Cougar Point",volume.."%",--1st column top
         uptime,OpSys1.." "..OpSys2,kernel_name,kernel,conkyversion,denv1.." "..denv2,wmgr1.." "..wmgr2,--2nd column top
         GWIP,net_type,net_name,"eth0",sigqual,sigmax,sigperc.."%",--3rd column top
         cputemp1,cputemp2,cputemp3,cputemp4,fanspeed,--1st column bottom
         GPU,southbridge,systemp,totproc,runproc,--2nd column bottom
         topcpu1,topcpu2,topcpu3,topcpu4,topcpu5,--3rd column bottom
         topmem1,topmem2,topmem3,topmem4,topmem5}--4th column bottom

info_tablex={datax+72,datax+185,datax+173,datax+175,datax+91,datax+145,datax+182,--1st column top
         datax+(dataxadd1)+209,datax+(dataxadd1)+126,datax+(dataxadd1)+106,datax+(dataxadd1)+162,datax+(dataxadd1)+224,datax+(dataxadd1)+181,datax+(dataxadd1)+186,--2nd column top
         datax+(dataxadd2)+109,datax+(dataxadd2)+121,datax+(dataxadd2)+117,datax+(dataxadd2)+144,datax+(dataxadd2)+154,datax+(dataxadd2)+154,datax+(dataxadd2)+146,--3rd column top
         datax+140,datax+140,datax+140,datax+140,datax+123,--1st column bottom
         datax+(dataxadd3)+149,datax+(dataxadd3)+149,datax+(dataxadd3)+149,datax+(dataxadd3)+157,datax+(dataxadd3)+164,--2nd column bottom
         datax+(dataxadd4)+90,datax+(dataxadd4)+90,datax+(dataxadd4)+90,datax+(dataxadd4)+90,datax+(dataxadd4)+90,--3rd column bottom
         datax+(dataxadd5)+100,datax+(dataxadd5)+100,datax+(dataxadd5)+100,datax+(dataxadd5)+100,datax+(dataxadd5)+100}--4th column bottom

info_tabley={datay+(datayadd*1),datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),--1st column top
         datay+(datayadd*1),datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),--2nd column top
         datay+(datayadd),datay+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd*4),datay+(datayadd*5),datay+(datayadd*6),datay+(datayadd*7),--3rd column top
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd2)+(datayadd),datay+(datayadd2)+(datayadd*2),datay+(datayadd2)+(datayadd*3),datay+(datayadd2)+(datayadd*4),--1st column bottom
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*2)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*3)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*4)+(datayadd2),--2nd column bottom
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*2)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*3)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*4)+(datayadd2),--3rd column bottom
         datay+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*2)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*3)+(datayadd2),datay+(datayadd*4)+(datayadd2)}--4th column bottom

infoentriesb=#info_table

f="Sans"
    fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD
    fs=9
    c=0xb7b7b8
    a=1

for i=1,tonumber(infoentriesb) do
        cairo_move_to (cr,info_tablex[i],info_tabley[i])
        cairo_show_text (cr,info_table[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

--                                                 6) Guayadeque

xpos=1330
    ypos=39

--            6A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos-9,tly=ypos+4,rec_width=279,rec_height=212,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos,y=ypos,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Guayadeque"})

--            6B) Text Display

rbox1=(conky_parse("${if_running guayadeque}1${else}0${endif}"))
         rbox2=tonumber(rbox1)

if
        rbox2==0
         then
        out({x=xpos+46,y=ypos+86,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Guayadeque Is"})
        out({x=xpos+45,y=ypos+121,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Not Currently"})
        out({x=xpos+81,y=ypos+156,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Running"})

--            6C) Top Curlique (Not Running)

ringout2({cx=xpos+33,cy=ypos+31,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=155,endang=420})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+227,cy=ypos+31,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=300,endang=565})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+130,cy=ypos+31,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})

lineout({strtx=xpos+39,enx=xpos+124,strty=ypos+45,eny=ypos+17,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+136,enx=xpos+221,strty=ypos+17,eny=ypos+45,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

--            6D) Bottom Curlique (Not Running)

ringout2({cx=xpos+33,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=120,endang=385})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+227,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=335,endang=240})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+130,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})

lineout({strtx=xpos+39,enx=xpos+124,strty=ypos+177,eny=ypos+205,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+136,enx=xpos+221,strty=ypos+205,eny=ypos+177,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
    end--if

--            6E) Bottom Curlique (Running)
    if
        rbox2==1
         then
        ringout2({cx=xpos+33,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=155,endang=420})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+227,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=300,endang=565})
        ringout2({cx=xpos+130,cy=ypos+191,wid=3,rad=15,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})

lineout({strtx=xpos+39,enx=xpos+124,strty=ypos+205,eny=ypos+177,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+136,enx=xpos+221,strty=ypos+177,eny=ypos+205,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
    end--if

--                                                 7) Sobriety

xpos=1330
    ypos=292

--            7A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos-9,tly=ypos+4,rec_width=279,rec_height=177,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos,y=ypos,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Sobriety"})

--            7B) Text Display

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------310
            weeknumber=os.date('%U')
            dayasnumber=os.date('%j')
            years=os.date('%Y')-2010-1
            dayssober=(years*365)+dayasnumber+25+31
            yearssober=math.floor(dayssober/365)
            yearstodays=(yearssober*365)+1
            monthssober=math.floor((dayssober-(years*365))/30.4)
            monthstodays=math.floor(monthssober*30.4)
    --        days=math.floor(dayssober-(yearssober*365)-(monthssober*30.4))
            days=dayssober-yearstodays-monthstodays
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        out({x=xpos+15,y=ypos+28,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="I have not had a drink since"})
          out({x=xpos+75,y=ypos+48,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=20,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Nov.5,2010"})
        out({x=xpos+37,y=ypos+68,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="I have been sober for"})
          out({x=xpos+47,y=ypos+88,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=years.." Yr "..monthssober.." Mths "..days.." Days"})
    --      out({x=xpos+27,y=ypos+88,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="1 Yr 7 Months & 29 Days"})
        out({x=xpos+119,y=ypos+108,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="or"})
          out({x=xpos+60,y=ypos+128,c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=dayssober.." Total Days!"})
        out({x=xpos+87,y=ypos+148,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="But now..."})
          out({x=xpos+14,y=ypos+168,c=0x00ff00,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="I'M ADDICTED TO CONKY!!!"})
            out({x=xpos+22,y=ypos+123,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="."})
              out({x=xpos+21,y=ypos+135,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=12,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="o"})
            out({x=xpos+235,y=ypos+123,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="."})
              out({x=xpos+234,y=ypos+135,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=12,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="o"})
    --      out({x=xpos+14,y=ypos+198,c=0x00ff00,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=monthssober})
    --      out({x=xpos+14,y=ypos+218,c=0x00ff00,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=monthstodays})

--            7C) Eye Blink

ringout2({cx=xpos+13,cy=ypos+112,wid=2,rad=6,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=140,endang=220})--eye blink
        ringout2({cx=xpos+34,cy=ypos+112,wid=2,rad=6,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=140,endang=220})--eye blink
        ringout2({cx=xpos+226,cy=ypos+112,wid=2,rad=6,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=140,endang=220})--eye blink
        ringout2({cx=xpos+247,cy=ypos+112,wid=2,rad=6,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=140,endang=220})--eye blink
        ringout2({cx=xpos+24,cy=ypos+118,wid=2,rad=25,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--eye blink
        ringout2({cx=xpos+237,cy=ypos+118,wid=2,rad=25,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--eye blink

update_num=tonumber(updates)
    if update_num==nil then update_num=1 end
    if (update_num % 10 == 0) then
        reset_num=update_num
    end--if
    if reset_num==nil then reset_num=1 end

if
        (reset_num >0)then
        timer_num=tonumber(update_num-reset_num)
    end--if

if
        timer_num==3
         or
        timer_num==5
         or
        timer_num==8
         or
        timer_num==0
         then
        out({x=xpos+6,y=ypos+120,c=0x00ff00,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="O  O"})
        out({x=xpos+219,y=ypos+120,c=0x00ff00,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=18,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="O  O"})
    end--if

--                                                 8) Ubuntu Plaque

xpos=730
    ypos=426

--            8A) Background

lineout({strtx=xpos-21,enx=xpos+490,strty=410,eny=410,c=0x122e3d,a=1,lw=105})

--            8B) Frame

rectout({tlx=xpos-24,tly=ypos-73,rec_width=514,rec_height=112,c=0xffffff,a=1,lw=2})
        rectout({tlx=xpos-23,tly=ypos-72,rec_width=512,rec_height=110,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,lw=2})
        rectout({tlx=xpos-22,tly=ypos-71,rec_width=510,rec_height=108,c=0xdbdbdb,a=1,lw=2})
        rectout({tlx=xpos-35,tly=ypos-84,rec_width=535,rec_height=133,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=5})
        rectout({tlx=xpos-29,tly=ypos-78,rec_width=524,rec_height=121,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,lw=5})
        rectout({tlx=xpos-21,tly=ypos-70,rec_width=508,rec_height=106,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,lw=2})

lineout({strtx=xpos-37,enx=xpos-20,strty=ypos-86,eny=ypos-69,c=0x000000,a=1,lw=0.5})
        lineout({strtx=xpos-37,enx=xpos-20,strty=ypos+51,eny=ypos+34,c=0x000000,a=1,lw=0.5})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+486,enx=xpos+503,strty=ypos-69,eny=ypos-86,c=0x000000,a=1,lw=0.5})
        lineout({strtx=xpos+486,enx=xpos+503,strty=ypos+34,eny=ypos+51,c=0x000000,a=1,lw=0.5})

--            8C) Text and Accent Lines

out({x=xpos+6,y=ypos,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Crystal",fs=50,txt="Ubuntu 10.04.4"})

lineout({strtx=xpos,enx=xpos+467,strty=ypos+7,eny=ypos+7,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,lw=1})
        lineout({strtx=xpos,enx=xpos+467,strty=ypos-43,eny=ypos-43,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,lw=1})

--                                                 9) Meters

xpos=1647
    ypos=104

--            9A) Border and Title

lineout({strtx=xpos-27,enx=xpos+278,strty=ypos-61,eny=ypos-61,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos-26,enx=xpos-26,strty=ypos-61,eny=ypos+909,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})
        lineout({strtx=xpos-27,enx=xpos+278,strty=ypos+909,eny=ypos+909,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos-17,y=ypos-65,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Meters"})

--            9B) Meter Variables

home=tonumber(conky_parse('${fs_used_perc /}'))
         swap=tonumber(conky_parse('${swapperc}'))
         mem=tonumber(conky_parse('${memperc}'))
         cpuavg=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu cpu0}'))
         cpu1=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu cpu1}'))
         cpu2=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu cpu2}'))
         cpu3=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu cpu3}'))
         cpu4=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu cpu4}'))
         load1=tonumber(conky_parse('${loadavg 1}'))
         load2=tonumber(conky_parse('${loadavg 2}'))
         load3=tonumber(conky_parse('${loadavg 3}'))
         upeth=tonumber(conky_parse('${upspeedf eth0}'))
         downeth=tonumber(conky_parse('${downspeedf eth0}'))
         uplan=tonumber(conky_parse('${upspeedf wlan0}'))
         downlan=tonumber(conky_parse('${downspeedf wlan0}'))
    if home==nil then home=1 end
    if swap==nil then swap=1 end
    if mem==nil then mem=1 end
    if cpuavg==nil then cpuavg=1 end
    if cpu1==nil then cpu1=1 end
    if cpu2==nil then cpu2=1 end
    if cpu3==nil then cpu3=1 end
    if cpu4==nil then cpu4=1 end
    if load1==nil then load1=1 end
    if load2==nil then load2=1 end
    if load3==nil then load3=1 end
    if upeth==nil then upeth=1 end
    if downeth==nil then downeth=1 end
    if uplan==nil then uplan=1 end
    if downlan==nil then downlan=1 end

metertablea={home,swap,mem,cpuavg,cpu1,cpu2,cpu3,cpu4,load1,load2,load3,upeth,downeth,uplan,downlan}
         metertableb={100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,4,4,4,100,500,100,500}

--            9C) Background Bars

x=xpos+22
        xlen=210
        lcap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND
        lw=9
        c=0x75b3d1
        a=0.2

cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, lcap)
    for i=1,15 do
         y=ypos+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_line_to (cr,x+xlen,y)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9D) Meter Background

x=xpos+22
        xlen=210
        lw=9
        c=0x75b3d1
        a=0.4

for i=1,15 do
         y=ypos+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_line_to (cr,x+((xlen/metertableb[i])*metertablea[i]),y)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9E) Meter Foreground

x=xpos+22
        xlen=210
        lw=4
        c=0x75b3d1
        a=0.7

for i=1,15 do
         y=ypos+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_line_to (cr,x+((xlen/metertableb[i])*metertablea[i]),y)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9F) Text Variables

homesize=conky_parse("${fs_size /}")
        homefree=conky_parse("${fs_free /}")
        homeperc=conky_parse("${fs_used_perc /}")
        maxram=conky_parse("${memmax}")
        freeram=conky_parse("${memfree}")
        usedram=conky_parse("${memperc}")
        swapsize=conky_parse("${swapmax}")
        swapfree=conky_parse("${swapfree}")
        swapperc=conky_parse("${swapperc}")
        load1=conky_parse("${loadavg 1}")
        load2=conky_parse("${loadavg 2}")
        load3=conky_parse("${loadavg 3}")
        cpuavg=conky_parse("${cpu cpu0}")
        cpu1=conky_parse("${cpu cpu1}")
        cpu2=conky_parse("${cpu cpu2}")
        cpu3=conky_parse("${cpu cpu3}")
        cpu4=conky_parse("${cpu cpu4}")
        upeth=conky_parse("${upspeedf eth0}")
        downeth=conky_parse("${downspeedf eth0}")
        upwlan=conky_parse("${upspeedf wlan0}")
        downwlan=conky_parse("${downspeedf wlan0}")

--            9G) Labels

datayadd=64   -- y=datay+(dataadd*1) use 1 or more

internet=(conky_parse("${if_up eth0}1${else}0${endif}"))
         net1=tonumber(internet)
         wireless=(conky_parse("${if_up wlan0}1${else}0${endif}"))
         net2=tonumber(wireless)

meterlabel={"Home","Swap","RAM","CPU Avg.","CPU","CPU","CPU","CPU","Load","Load","Load","Ethernet Up","Ethernet Down","Wireless Up","Wireless Down"}
         meterxpos={xpos+93,xpos+94,xpos+93,xpos+72,xpos+95,xpos+95,xpos+95,xpos+95,xpos+94,xpos+94,xpos+94,xpos+56,xpos+36,xpos+52,xpos+37}
       meterentries=#meterlabel

out({x=xpos+150,y=ypos+232,c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="1"})
         out({x=xpos+150,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="2"})
         out({x=xpos+150,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd*2),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="3"})
         out({x=xpos+150,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd*3),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="4"})
         out({x=xpos+155,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd*4),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="1"})
         out({x=xpos+155,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd*5),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="2"})
         out({x=xpos+155,y=(ypos+232)+(datayadd*6),c=0xf0f0f0,a=0.7,f="Crystal",fs=26,txt="3"})

f="Augustus Beveled"
    fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL
    fs=26
    c=0xf0f0f0
    a=1

for i=1,tonumber(meterentries) do
         y=(ypos-24)+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,meterxpos[i]+5,y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,meterlabel[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for

if net1==1 then
        out({x=xpos+155,y=ypos-90+(datayadd*12)+18,c=0x16ec16,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=11,txt="Connected"})
         else
        out({x=xpos+148,y=ypos-90+(datayadd*12)+18,c=0xf10d0d,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=11,txt="Not Connected"})
    end--if

if net2==1 then
        out({x=xpos+155,y=ypos-90+(datayadd*14)+18,c=0x16ec16,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=11,txt="Connected"})
         else
        out({x=xpos+148,y=ypos-90+(datayadd*14)+18,c=0xf10d0d,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=11,txt="Not Connected"})
    end--if

--            9H) Information Display

freq1=conky_parse("${freq_g cpu1}")
        freq2=conky_parse("${freq_g cpu2}")
        freq3=conky_parse("${freq_g cpu3}")
        freq4=conky_parse("${freq_g cpu4}")

out({x=xpos+36,y=(ypos-9),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Size: "..homesize.."         Free: "..homefree.."         "..homeperc.."% Used"})
        out({x=xpos+36,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*1),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Size: "..swapsize.."         Free: "..swapfree.."         "..swapperc.."% Used"})
           out({x=xpos+36,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*2),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Total: "..maxram.."       Free: "..freeram.."         "..usedram.."% Used"})
          out({x=xpos+101,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*3),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU Avg. :  "..cpuavg.."%"})
        out({x=xpos+77,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*4),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU 1:  "..cpu1.."%   @ "..freq1.." GHz"})
          out({x=xpos+77,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*5),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU 2:  "..cpu2.."%   @ "..freq2.." GHz"})
        out({x=xpos+77,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*6),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU 3:  "..cpu3.."%   @ "..freq3.." GHz"})
          out({x=xpos+77,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*7),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="CPU 4:  "..cpu4.."%   @ "..freq4.." GHz"})
        out({x=xpos+79,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*8),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Load Avg.  (1 Min.):   "..load1})
          out({x=xpos+79,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*9),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Load Avg.  (5 Min.):   "..load2})
        out({x=xpos+79,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*10),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Load Avg.  (15 Min.):   "..load3})
        out({x=xpos+38,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*11),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Upspeed eth0: "..upeth.."KiB/s"})
          out({x=xpos+78,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*12),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Downspeed eth0: "..downeth.."KiB/s"})
        out({x=xpos+38,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*13),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Upspeed wlan0: "..upwlan.."KiB/s"})
          out({x=xpos+78,y=(ypos-9)+(datayadd*14),c=0xb7b7b8,a=1,f="Ubuntu",fs=9,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt="Downspeed wlan0: "..downwlan.."KiB/s"})

--            9I) Text Background Lines
        x=xpos+17
        xlen=220
        lcap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT
        lw=15
        c=0x848484
        a=0.25

for i=1,15 do
         y=(ypos-11)+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9J) Border @ Top of Boxes
        x=xpos+17
        xlen=220
        lcap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT
        lw=6
        c=0x848484
        a=0.4

for i=1,15 do
         y=(ypos-52)+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9K) Left Semicircles

--    ringout2({cx=xpos+17,cy=ypos-25,wid=10,rad=5,c=0x848484,a=1,start=180,endang=360})
    --    ringout2({cx=xpos+17,cy=ypos-25+64,wid=10,rad=5,c=0x848484,a=0.5,start=180,endang=360})

c=0x848484
    a=0.4
    x=xpos+17
    wid=30
    rad=15
    start=180
    endang=360
    lc=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT

for i=1,15 do
         y=(ypos-25)+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_arc (cr,x,y,rad,(start-90)*(math.pi/180),(endang-90)*(math.pi/180))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--            9L) Right Semicircles

c=0x848484
    a=0.4
    x=xpos+237
    wid=30
    rad=15
    start=0
    endang=180
    lc=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT

for i=1,15 do
         y=(ypos-25)+((i-1)*64)
        cairo_arc (cr,x,y,rad,(start-90)*(math.pi/180),(endang-90)*(math.pi/180))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end

--                                                 10) Date & Time

xpos=497
    ypos=824

--            10A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos-174,tly=ypos-194,rec_width=1278,rec_height=383,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos-162,y=ypos-198,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Date and Time"})

--            10B) Clock Background

ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=125,c=0xffffff,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=124,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=123,c=0xdbdbdb,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=5,rad=135,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=5,rad=129,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=122,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=92,rad=46,c=0x173c4f,a=1,start=0,endang=360})
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=28,rad=106,c=0x122e3d,a=1,start=0,endang=360})
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=3,rad=5,c=0x126464,a=1,start=0,endang=360})
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=3,rad=2,c=0x126464,a=1,start=0,endang=360})
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=1,rad=6,c=0xc3c3c3,a=0.3,start=0,endang=360})
        ringout2({cx=xpos,cy=ypos,wid=1,rad=3,c=0xc3c3c3,a=0.5,start=0,endang=360})

--            10C) Clock Numbers

xpl=xpos-111
    ypl=ypos-98

out({x=xpl+99,y=ypl,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="12"})
        out({x=xpl+159,y=ypl+13,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="1"})
        out({x=xpl+47,y=ypl+13,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="11"})
        out({x=xpl+197,y=ypl+54,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="2"})
        out({x=xpl+6,y=ypl+54,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="10"})
        out({x=xpl+212,y=ypl+106,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="3"})
        out({x=xpl,y=ypl+106,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="9"})
        out({x=xpl+197,y=ypl+156,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="4"})
        out({x=xpl+14,y=ypl+156,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="8"})
        out({x=xpl+52,y=ypl+197,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="7"})
        out({x=xpl+161,y=ypl+197,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="5"})
        out({x=xpl+105,y=ypl+213,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,f="Times New Roman",fs=24,txt="6"})

--            10D) Clock

--###################################################
         --CLOCK SETTINGS
        clock_radius=90
        clock_centerx=xpos
        clock_centery=ypos
         --12 or 24
        clock_type=12
         --how many marks around edge
        number_marks=12
         --set border options
        clock_border_width=1
         --set color and alpha for clock border
        cbr,cbg,cbb,cba=220/255,220/255,220/255,1--full opaque white
         --gap from clock border to hour marks
        b_to_m=5
         --set mark length
        m_length=10
         --set mark line width
        m_width=2
         --set mark line cap type
        m_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND
         --set mark color and alpha,red blue green alpha
        mr,mg,mb,ma=220/255,220/255,220/255,1--opaque white
    -----seconds hand setup
         --set length of seconds hand
        sh_length=115
         --set hand width
        sh_width=1
         --set hand line cap
        sh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND
         --set seconds hand color
        shr,shg,shb,sha=175/255,0,0,1--fully opaque red
    -----minues hand setup
         --set length of minutes hand
        mh_length=95
         --set hand width
        mh_width=4
         --set hand line cap
        mh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND
         --set minute hand color
        mhr,mhg,mhb,mha=18/255,100/255,100/255,1--fully opaque white
    -----hour hand setup
         --set length of hour hand
        hh_length=75
         --set hand width
        hh_width=6
         --set hand line cap
        hh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND
         --set hour hand color
        hhr,hhg,hhb,hha=18/255,100/255,100/255,1--tan

--DRAWING CODE
         --draw border
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,cbr,cbg,cbb,cba)
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,clock_border_width)
        cairo_arc (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery,clock_radius,0,2*math.pi)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
         --draw marks
        --stuff that can be moved outside of the loop, needs only be set once
         --calculate end and start radius for marks
        m_end_rad=clock_radius-b_to_m
        m_start_rad=m_end_rad-m_length
         --set line cap type
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, m_cap)
         --set line width
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,m_width)
         --set color and alpha for marks
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mr,mg,mb,ma)
    --start for loop
    for i=1,number_marks do
         --drawing code uisng the value of i to calculate degrees
         --calculate start point for 12 oclock mark
        radius=m_start_rad
        point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks))
        x=0+radius*(math.sin(point))
        y=0-radius*(math.cos(point))
         --set start point for line
        cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y)
         --calculate end point for 12 oclock mark
        radius=m_end_rad
        point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks))
         --set path for line
        cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y)
         --draw the line
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--of for loop

--time calculations##################################
    if clock_type==12 then
        hours=tonumber(os.date("%I"))--12 hour clock
         --convert hours to seconds
        h_to_s=hours*60*60
         elseif clock_type==24 then
        hours=tonumber(os.date("%H"))--24 hour clock
         --convert hours to seconds
        h_to_s=hours*60*60
    end--if

minutes=tonumber(os.date("%M"))
         --convert minutes to seconds
        m_to_s=minutes*60
         --get current seconds
        seconds=tonumber(os.date("%S"))

--draw hours hand ###################################
         --get hours minutes seconds as just seconds
        hsecs=h_to_s+m_to_s+seconds
         --calculate degrees for the hand each second
        hsec_degs=hsecs*(360/(60*60*clock_type))--im using an equation instead of typing the calculation straight in because the result of 360/43200 gave us decimal places
         --set radius we will use to calculate hand points
        radius=hh_length
         --set our starting line coordinates, the center of the circle
        cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery)
         --calculate coordinates for end of minutes hand
        point=(math.pi/180)*hsec_degs
         --describe the line we will draw
         --set up line attributes and draw line
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,hh_width)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hhr,hhg,hhb,hha)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, hh_cap)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    --draw hours hand ###################################
         --get hours minutes seconds as just seconds
        hsecs=h_to_s+m_to_s+seconds
        hsec_degs=hsecs*(360/(60*60*clock_type))--im using an equation instead of typing the calculation straight in because the result of 360/43200 gave us decimal places
        radius=hh_length
        point=(math.pi/180)*hsec_degs
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,3)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,195/255,195/255,195/255,0.3)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, hh_cap)
        cairo_stroke (cr)

--draw minutes hand
         --get minutes and seconds just as seconds
        msecs=m_to_s+seconds
        msec_degs=msecs*0.1
        radius=mh_length
        point=(math.pi/180)*msec_degs
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,mh_width)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mhr,mhg,mhb,mha)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, mh_cap)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    --draw minutes hand
         --get minutes and seconds just as seconds
        msecs=m_to_s+seconds
        msec_degs=msecs*0.1
        radius=mh_length
        point=(math.pi/180)*msec_degs
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,2)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,195/255,195/255,195/255,0.3)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, mh_cap)
        cairo_stroke (cr)

--draw seconds hand #################################
        sec_degs=seconds*6
        radius=sh_length
         --calculate coordinates for end of seconds hand
        point=(math.pi/180)*sec_degs
         --set up line attributes
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,sh_width)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,shr,shg,shb,sha)
        cairo_set_line_cap  (cr, sh_cap)
        cairo_stroke (cr)

--            10E) Current Month Name

month=conky_parse("${time %B}")
         c=0xb7b7b8
         a=1
    -------------------------------
        font="Augustus Beveled";font_size=44;text=month;x=xpos+273;y=ypos-119;red,green,blue,alpha=184/255,184/255,185/255,1
        font_slant=CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL
        font_face=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL
    ----------------------------------
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, font, font_slant, font_face);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, font_size)
        cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,text)
        cairo_stroke (cr)

--            10F) Current Month Calendar

--title text color
        tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha=184/255,184/255,185/255,1
         --title text font
        tfont="LCDMono"
         --title text size
        tfontsize=24
         --main body text color
        bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha=117/255,179/255,209/255,1
         --main body text font
        mfont="LCDMono"
         --main body text size
        mfontsize=24
         --highlight text color
        hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha=255/255,215/255,0/255,1
         --highlight font
        hfont="LCDMono"
         --highlight size
        hfontsize=24
         --surrounding numbers 1=om, 0=off
        surround=0
         --surrounding dates text color
        sred,sgreen,sblue,salpha=0.3,0.5,0.3,1
         --surrounding font
        sfont="LCDMono"
         --surounding size
        sfontsize=24
         --indicator box enter 1 for box or 0 for no box
        box=0
         --use the following 2 numbers to adjust box position
        xadjust=2.5
        yadjust=4
         --set the box dimensions
        width=35
        height=21
         --box color
        xred,xgreen,xblue,xalpha=1,0.2,0.8,1
    --calendar this month ###############################
         --position
        across=xpos+168.5
        down=ypos-58.5
         --rotate - this will require repositioning above
        rotate=0
         --horizontal gap between dates
        gaph=40
         --gap between day titles and first line
        gapt=35
         --gap between calendar line
        gapl=35
         --spacer -- this can help with alignment enter 0, 1 space or 2 spaces between the ""
        spacer=" "
         --calendar calcs
        year=os.date("%G")
        today=tonumber(os.date("%d"))
        t1 = os.time( {    year=year,month=03,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
        t2 = os.time( {    year=year,month=02,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
        feb=(os.difftime(t1,t2))/(24*60*60)
         local monthdays={ 31, feb, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31 }
         local day=tonumber(os.date("%w"))+1
         local day_num = today
         local remainder=day_num % 7
        start_day=day-(day_num % 7)
    if start_day<0 then start_day=7+start_day end     
        month=os.date("%m")
        mdays=monthdays[tonumber(month)]
        mdaystm=mdays
        x=mdays+start_day
        dnum={}
        dnumh={}
    if mdays+start_day<36 then 
        dlen=35
        plen=29 
         else 
        dlen=42 
        plen=36
    end--if
       for i=1,dlen do
         if i<=start_day then dnum[i]="  " 
           else dn=i-start_day
         if dn=="nil" then dn=0 end
         if dn<=9 then dn=(spacer .. dn) end
         if i>x then dn="" end
        dnum[i]=dn
        dnumh[i]=dn
    if dn==(spacer .. today) or dn==today then
        dnum[i]=""
    end--if 
        dnumh[i]=dn
        place=i 
         else dnumh[i]="  " 
    end--if
    end--if
    end--for
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rotate))
         --print calendar titles
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, tfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, tfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha)
         dys={"SU","MO","TU","WE","TH","FR","SA"}
    --------------------------------
         --use these settings to mess around with positioning
        turn=0
        ta=0
        move=0
        rot=0
    for i=1,7 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, across+8+(gaph*(i-1)), down+(i*move))
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rot))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dys[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rot*-1))
    end--for
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, mfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, mfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, across+(gaph*(i-fn))-((((fn-1)/7)+ta)*turn), (i*move)+down+gapt+(gapl*((fn-1)/7)))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnum[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, hfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, hfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, across+(gaph*(i-fn))-((((fn-1)/7)+ta)*turn), (i*move)+down+gapt+(gapl*((fn-1)/7)))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnumh[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
    if surround==1 then
        thisstart=tonumber(start_day)+1
        thisend=tonumber(start_day)+mdays
        previous=tonumber(start_day)
        nextmon=dlen-thisend
        pmon=tonumber(month)-1
    if pmon==0 then pmon=12 end
        pmon=monthdays[pmon]
        snum={}
    for i=1,dlen do
        snum[i]=""
    end
    for i=tonumber(thisend)+1,tonumber(thisend)+nextmon do
        snum[i]=i-tonumber(thisend)
    end
    for i=1,previous do
        snum[i]=pmon-(previous-(i))
    end
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, sfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, sfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,sred,sgreen,sblue,salpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_show_text (cr, snum[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
    end--if

--box aound
    if box==1 then
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,xred,xgreen,xblue,xalpha)
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,1)
    if place>0 and place<8 then
        cy=down+gapt
    elseif
        place>7 and place<15 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl
    elseif
        place>13 and place<23 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl
    elseif
        place>21 and place<29 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl+gapl
    elseif
        place>28 and place<36 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl+gapl+gapl
    end--if place
        placey=place %7
    if placey==1 then
        cx=across
    elseif
        placey==2 then
        cx=across+(gaph*1)
    elseif
        placey==3 then
        cx=across+(gaph*2)
    elseif
        placey==4 then
        cx=across+(gaph*3)
    elseif
        placey==5 then
        cx=across+(gaph*4)
    elseif
        placey==6 then
        cx=across+(gaph*5)
    elseif
        placey==0 then
        cx=across+(gaph*6)

end--if placey
        cairo_rectangle (cr,cx-xadjust,cy+yadjust,width,-height)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--if box
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rotate*-1))

--end of this month calendar

--            10G) Next Month Calendar

--title text color
        tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha=184/255,184/255,185/255,1
         --title text font
        tfont="LCDMono"
         --title text size
        tfontsize=24
         --main body text color
        bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha=117/255,179/255,209/255,1
         --main body text font
        mfont="LCDMono"
         --main body text size
        mfontsize=24
         --highlight text color
        hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha=117/255,179/255,209/255,1
         --highlight font
        hfont="LCDMono"
         --highlight size
        hfontsize=24
         --surrounding numbers 1=om, 0=off
        surround=0
         --surrounding dates text color
        sred,sgreen,sblue,salpha=0.3,0.5,0.3,1
         --surrounding font
        sfont="LCDMono"
         --surounding size
        sfontsize=24
         --indicator box enter 1 for box or 0 for no box
        box=0
         --use the following 2 numbers to adjust box position
        xadjust=2.5
        yadjust=4
         --set the box dimensions
        width=35
        height=21
         --box color
        xred,xgreen,xblue,xalpha=1,0.2,0.8,1

--calendar this month ###############################

--position
        across=xpos+493
        down=ypos-59.5
         --rotate - this will require repositioning above
        rotate=0
         --horizontal gap between dates
        gaph=40
    --gap between day titles and first line
        gapvar=tonumber(os.date("%m"))
    if gapvar==6 then gapt=0 else gapt=35 end
         --gap between calendar line
        gapl=35
         --spacer -- this can help with alignment enter 0, 1 space or 2 spaces between the ""
        spacer=" "
         --calendar calcs
        year=os.date("%G")
        today=tonumber(os.date("%d"))
        t1 = os.time( {    year=year,month=03,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
        t2 = os.time( {    year=year,month=02,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
        feb=(os.difftime(t1,t2))/(24*60*60)
         local monthdays={ 31, feb, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31 }
         local day=tonumber(os.date("%w"))+1
         local day_num = today
         local remainder=day_num % 7
        month=tonumber(os.date("%m"))+1
        dispmonth=month
    if
        dispmonth==7                               
         then
        start_day=7
         elseif
        dispmonth==8
         then
        start_day=3
         elseif
        dispmonth==9
         then
        start_day=6
         elseif
        dispmonth==10
         then
        start_day=1
         elseif
        dispmonth==11
         then
        start_day=4
         elseif
        dispmonth==12
         then
        start_day=6
         else
        start_day=7
    end--if
         --start_day=day-(day_num % 7)--Monday=1;Tuesday=2;Wednesday=3;Thursday=4;Friday=5;Saturday=6;Sunday=7
    if start_day<0 then start_day=7+start_day end     
        mdays=monthdays[tonumber(month)]
        mdaystm=mdays
        x=mdays+start_day
        dnum={}
        dnumh={}
    if mdays+start_day<36 then 
        dlen=35
        plen=29 
         else 
        dlen=42 
        plen=36
    end--if
       for i=1,dlen do
         if i<=start_day then dnum[i]="  " 
           else dn=i-start_day
         if dn=="nil" then dn=0 end
         if dn<=9 then dn=(spacer .. dn) end
         if i>x then dn="" end
        dnum[i]=dn
        dnumh[i]=dn
        dnum[i]=""
    end--if
        dnumh[i]=dn
        place=i 
         else dnumh[i]="  " 
    end--if 
    end--if
    end--for
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rotate))
         --print calendar titles
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, tfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, tfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha)
         dys={"SU","MO","TU","WE","TH","FR","SA"}
         --use these settings to mess around with positioning
        turn=0
        ta=0
        move=0
        rot=0
    for i=1,7 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, across+8+(gaph*(i-1)), down+(i*move))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dys[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, mfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, mfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnum[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, hfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, hfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnumh[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
    if surround==1 then
        thisstart=tonumber(start_day)+1
        thisend=tonumber(start_day)+mdays
        previous=tonumber(start_day)
        nextmon=dlen-thisend
        pmon=tonumber(month)-1
    if pmon==0 then pmon=12 end
        pmon=monthdays[pmon]
        snum={}
    for i=1,dlen do
        snum[i]=""
    end
    for i=tonumber(thisend)+1,tonumber(thisend)+nextmon do
        snum[i]=i-tonumber(thisend)
    end
    for i=1,previous do
        snum[i]=pmon-(previous-(i))
    end
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, sfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, sfontsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,sred,sgreen,sblue,salpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
        fn=i
    for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_show_text (cr, snum[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--for
    end--for
    end--if

--box aound
    if box==1 then
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,xred,xgreen,xblue,xalpha)
        cairo_set_line_width (cr,1)
    if place>0 and place<8 then
        cy=down+gapt
    elseif
        place>7 and place<15 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl
    elseif
        place>13 and place<23 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl
    elseif
        place>21 and place<29 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl+gapl
    elseif
        place>28 and place<36 then
        cy=down+gapt+gapl+gapl+gapl+gapl
    end--if place
        placey=place %7
    if placey==1 then
        cx=across
    elseif
        placey==2 then
        cx=across+(gaph*1)
    elseif
        placey==3 then
        cx=across+(gaph*2)
    elseif
        placey==4 then
        cx=across+(gaph*3)
    elseif
        placey==5 then
        cx=across+(gaph*4)
    elseif
        placey==6 then
        cx=across+(gaph*5)
    elseif
        placey==0 then
        cx=across+(gaph*6)

end--if placey
        cairo_rectangle (cr,cx-xadjust,cy+yadjust,width,-height)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--if box
        cairo_rotate (cr,(math.pi/180)*(rotate*-1))

--end of calendar

--            10H) Next Month Name

xstart=xpos+491
    ystart=ypos-58.5
    yadd=35
        newmnth=tonumber(os.date("%m"))--current month number
    if newmnth==06 then
        out({x=xstart+95,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="July"})
         elseif newmnth==07 then
        out({x=xstart+80,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="August"})
         elseif newmnth==08 then
        out({x=xstart+55,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="September"})
         elseif newmnth==09 then
        out({x=xstart+70,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="October"})
         elseif newmnth==10 then
        out({x=xstart+62,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="November"})
         else
        out({x=xstart+68,y=ystart-61,c=0xb8b8b9,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=44,txt="December"})
    end--if

--                                                 11) Ubuntu Logo
    x=xpos+931

ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=125,c=0xffffff,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=124,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=123,c=0xdbdbdb,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=5,rad=135,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=5,rad=129,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=2,rad=122,c=0xb8b8b8,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=3,rad=121,c=0x848484,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--frame
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=92,rad=46,c=0x173c4f,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--inner circle
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=28,rad=106,c=0x122e3d,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--outer circle
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=24,rad=44,c=0x5e5e5e,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--black
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=18,rad=44,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,start=93,endang=207})--white
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=18,rad=44,c=0xf6973a,a=1,start=213,endang=327})--orange
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=18,rad=44,c=0x232323,a=1,start=333,endang=447})--black
        ringout2({cx=x+35,cy=ypos-53,wid=20,rad=10,c=0xf6973a,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--orange
        ringout2({cx=x+35,cy=ypos-53,wid=4,rad=21,c=0x5e5e5e,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--tan field
        ringout2({cx=x+35,cy=ypos+53,wid=20,rad=10,c=0x232323,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--black
        ringout2({cx=x+35,cy=ypos+53,wid=4,rad=21,c=0x5e5e5e,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--tan field
        ringout2({cx=x-63,cy=ypos,wid=20,rad=10,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--white
        ringout2({cx=x-63,cy=ypos,wid=4,rad=21,c=0x5e5e5e,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--tan field
        ringout2({cx=x,cy=ypos,wid=1,rad=92,c=0xdcdcdc,a=1,start=0,endang=360})--separator

--                                                 12) Circlewriting

function addzero100(num)
         if tonumber(num) < 10 then
         return "00" .. num
         elseif tonumber(num) <100 then
         return "0" .. num
         else
         return num
       end--if tonumber
    end--function addzero

function string:split(delimiter)
         local result = { }
         local from  = 1
         local delim_from, delim_to = string.find( self, delimiter, from  )
         while delim_from do
        table.insert( result, string.sub( self, from , delim_from-1 ) )
        from  = delim_to + 1
        delim_from, delim_to = string.find( self, delimiter, from  )
       end--while delim
        table.insert( result, string.sub( self, from  ) )
         return result
    end--function string:split

function circlewriting(cr, text, font, fsize, radi, horiz, verti, tred, tgreen, tblue, talpha, start, finish, var1)
         local inum=string.len(text)
        range=finish
        deg=(finish-start)/(inum-1)
        degrads=1*(math.pi/180)
         local textcut=string.gsub(text, ".", "%1@@@")
        texttable=string.split(textcut, "@@@")
         for i = 1,inum do
        ival=i
        interval=(degrads*(start+(deg*(i-1))))+var1
        interval2=degrads*(start+(deg*(i-1)))
        txs=0+radi*(math.sin(interval))
        tys=0-radi*(math.cos(interval))
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, font, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, fsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr, tred, tgreen, tblue, talpha);
        cairo_move_to (cr, txs+horiz, tys+verti);
        cairo_rotate (cr, interval2)
        cairo_show_text (cr, (texttable[i]))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        cairo_rotate (cr, -interval2)
       end--for
    end--function circlewriting

function circlewritingdown(cr, text, font, fsize, radi, horiz, verti, tred, tgreen, tblue, talpha, start, finish, var1)
         local inum=string.len(text)
        deg=(start-finish)/(inum-1)
        degrads=1*(math.pi/180)
         local textcut=string.gsub(text, ".", "%1@@@")
        texttable=string.split(textcut, "@@@")
         for i = 1,inum do
        ival=i
        interval=(degrads*(start-(deg*(i-1))))+var1
        interval2=degrads*(start-(deg*(i-1)))
        txs=0+radi*(math.sin(interval))
        tys=0-radi*(math.cos(interval))
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, font, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, fsize);
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr, tred, tgreen, tblue, talpha);
        cairo_move_to (cr, txs+horiz, tys+verti);
        cairo_rotate (cr, interval2+(180*math.pi/180))
        cairo_show_text (cr, (texttable[i]))
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        cairo_rotate (cr, -interval2-(180*math.pi/180))
       end--for
    end--function circlewritingdown

--circlewriting variable

hdate=tonumber(os.date("%I"))
    tdate=os.date('%l:%M %p')
    --[[if
        hdate<10
         then
        ystart=240
         else
        ystart=235
    end
    if
        hdate<10
         then
        yend=145
         else
        yend=140
    end]]

cpu=tonumber(conky_parse('${cpu}'))
    --text must be in quotes
        text=os.date('%A')--os.date('%b %e, %Y')
    --font name must be in quotes
        font="Times New Roman"
        fontsize=23
        radius=100
        positionx=xpos+931
        positiony=ypos
        colorred=220/255
        colorgreen=220/255
        colorblue=220/255
        coloralpha=1
    --to set start and finish values for circlewriting, if the text will cross 0 degrees then you must calculate for 360+finish degrees
    --eg if you want to go from 270 to 90, then you will input 270 to 450.  Finish has to be greater than start.
        start=-60
        finish=50
        letterposition=0
         circlewriting(cr, text, font, fontsize, radius, positionx, positiony, colorred, colorgreen, colorblue, coloralpha, start, finish, letterposition)

--circlewritingdown variables
        mem=tonumber(conky_parse('${memperc}'))
    --text must be in quotes
        text=os.date('%b %e, %Y')--tdate--("MEMORY " .. (addzero100(mem)) .. "%")
        font="Times New Roman"
        fontsize=24
        radius=113
        positionx=xpos+930
        positiony=ypos
        colorred=220/255
        colorgreen=220/255
        colorblue=220/255
        coloralpha=1
    --to set start and finish values for circlewritingdown, if the text will cross 0 degrees then you must calculate for 0-finish degrees
    --eg if you want to go from 90 to 270, then you will input 90 to -90.  Start has to be greater than finish
        start=255
        finish=110
        letterposition=0
         circlewritingdown(cr, text, font, fontsize, radius, positionx, positiony, colorred, colorgreen, colorblue, coloralpha, start, finish, letterposition)

--circlewritingdown variable
        hdd=tonumber(conky_parse('${fs_used_perc /}'))
    --text must be in quotes
        text=(" ")--("FILESYS " .. (addzero100(hdd)) .. "%") 
        font="Ubuntu"
        fontsize=18
        radius=80
        positionx=260
        positiony=280
        colorred=1
        colorgreen=1
        colorblue=1
        coloralpha=1
    --to set start and finish values for circlewritingdown, if the text will cross 0 degrees then you must calculate for 0-finish degrees
    --eg if you want to go from 90 to 270, then you will input 90 to -90.  Start has to be greater than finish
        start=180
        finish=0
        letterposition=0.06
         circlewritingdown(cr, text, font, fontsize, radius, positionx, positiony, colorred, colorgreen, colorblue, coloralpha, start, finish, letterposition)

--circlewriting variables
        swap=tonumber(conky_parse('${swapperc}'))
    --text must be in quotes
        text=(" ")--("SWAP " .. (addzero100(swap)) .. "% ") 
        font="Ubuntu"
        fontsize=18
        radius=60
        positionx=105
        positiony=130
        colorred=1
        colorgreen=1
        colorblue=1
        coloralpha=1
    --to set start and finish values for circlewriting, if the text will cross 0 degrees then you must calculate for 360+finish degrees
    --eg if you want to go from 270 to 90, then you will input 270 to 450.  Finish has to be greater than start.
        start=200
        finish=340
        letterposition=0
         circlewriting(cr, text, font, fontsize, radius, positionx, positiony, colorred, colorgreen, colorblue, coloralpha, start, finish, letterposition)

--##################################################------------END DISPLAY AREA-----------#############################################################

end-- if updates>5
    cairo_destroy(cr)
    cairo_surface_destroy(cs)
    cr=nil
    end-- end main function
    fortune_rc:
    Code:
    #  Settings
    max_specials 10000
    max_user_text 1500000
    background no
    use_xft yes
    #xftfont Sans:size=12
    #xftalpha 1
    font Ubuntu:size=10
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    #own_window_type desktop   #<--- have problem with visibility and have no intention to fight with Compiz at this
    #own_window_argb_visual yes
    #own_window_argb_value 100
    #own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    #own_window_argb_value 100
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type desktop
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 1920 1080
    maximum_width 1920
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    default_bar_size 185 9
    draw_graph_borders yes
    default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color white
    alignment top_left
    gap_x 1600
    gap_y 5
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    #color1 86acad #darker blue
    #color2 b1c9c9 #lighter blue
    text_buffer_size 512
    top_name_width 10
    update_interval 10

lua_load /home/dale/scripts/fortune.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre main
    #lua_draw_hook_pre draw_text
    #lua_load /home/dale/scripts/new_rings.lua
    #lua_draw_hook_post clock_rings

TEXT
    fortune.lua
    Code:
    require 'cairo'

--            F) Terminal Command

if raw then return s end
         return s
    end

--            A) Color conversion

local function col(c,a)
    end--local function

--            B) Rectangles

function rectout(rct)--Lines--###
        c=nil
        c=(rct.c or 0xffffff)
        a=nil
        a=(rct.a or 1)
        lw=nil
        lw=(rct.lw or 3)
        tlx=nil
        tlx=(rct.tlx or 100)
        tly=nil
        tly=(rct.tly or 100)
        rec_width=nil
        rec_width=(rct.rec_width or 50)
        rec_height=nil
        rec_height=(rct.rec_height or 50)
        cairo_rectangle (cr,tlx,tly,rec_width,rec_height)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function rectout ###

function out(tx)--Text--####################################################################
    c=nil
    c=(tx.c or 0xffffff)
    a=nil
    a=(tx.a or 1)
    f=nil
    f=(tx.f or "mono")
    fs=nil
    fs=(tx.fs or 12)
    x=nil
    x=(tx.x or 0)
    y=nil
    y=(tx.y or 0)
    txt=nil
    txt=(tx.txt or "set txt")
    fw=nil
    fw=(tx.fw or CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL)
    local function col(c,a)
    end--local function
    cairo_move_to (cr,x,y)
    cairo_show_text (cr,txt)
    cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function out--Text-- ###################################################################

function conky_main()
         if conky_window == nil then return end
       local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
        cr = cairo_create(cs)
       local updates=tonumber(conky_parse('${updates}'))
    if updates>5 then

--                                             ---DISPLAY AREA---

--                                                  Fortune

xpos=323
    ypos=522

--            8A) Border and Title

rectout({tlx=xpos,tly=ypos+4,rec_width=1278,rec_height=55,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=3})

out({x=xpos+13,y=ypos,c=0xf0f0f0,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=26,txt="Fortune"})

fortune=os.capture("fortune | fold -w75 -s")--conky_parse("${execi 10 fortune | fold -w75 -s}")
      out({x=336,y=560,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="URW Chancery L",fs=32,fw=CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_BOLD,txt=fortune})

end-- if updates>5
    cairo_destroy(cr)
    cairo_surface_destroy(cs)
    cr=nil
    end-- end main function
    s11templateh-left.lua:
    Code:
    --Script by mrpeachy
    --Template by stylintile 
    --Based on template by Sector11
    --os.capture by dk75
    --Last modification 06-03-12 by stylintile
    --[[

The latest script is a lua only weather script. aka: v9000
     http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/16100/weather-in-conky/

the file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19008369/v9000.tar.gz

mrppeachys LUA Tutorial
     http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/17246/how-to-using-lua-scripts-in-conky/
    ]]
        if raw then return s end
        return s
    end
    function lineout(ln)--Lines###############################################################
    c=nil
    c=(ln.c or 0xffffff)
    a=nil
    a=(ln.a or 1)
    lw=nil
    lw=(ln.lw or 3)
    lc=nil
    lc=(ln.lc or CAIRO_LINE_CAP_BUTT)
    strtx=nil
    strtx=(ln.strtx or 0)
    strty=nil
    strty=(ln.strty or 0)
    enx=nil
    enx=(ln.enx or 50)
    eny=nil
    eny=(ln.eny or 50)
    local function col(c,a)
    end--local function
    cairo_move_to (cr,strtx,strty)
    cairo_line_to (cr,enx,eny)
    cairo_stroke (cr)
    end--function lineout ###################################################################
    _G.weather_script = function()--#### DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE ##############
    --these tables hold the coordinates for each repeat do not edit #########
    top_left_x_coordinate={}--###############################################
    top_left_y_coordinate={}--###############################################
    --#######################################################################
    --SET DEFAULTS ##########################################################
    --set defaults do not localise these defaults if you use a seperate display script
    default_font="Anonymous Pro:bold"--font must be in quotes
    default_font_size=11
    default_color=0xffffff--white
    default_alpha=1--fully opaque
    default_image_width=50
    default_image_height=50
    --END OF DEFAULTS #######################################################
    --START OF WEATHER CODE -- START OF WEATHER CODE -- START OF WEATHER CODE
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Augustus Beveled",fs=36,x=60,y=90,txt="Weather for Loganville Georgia"})-- "..weather_location})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro",fs=36,x=445,y=93,txt=","})-- "..weather_location})
    out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=705,y=815,txt=now["date"].." "..now["month_short"].." "..now["year"]..": Fetched @ "..now["time"]})
    image({x=90,y=165,h=60,w=60,file=now["weather_icon"]})
    image({x=310,y=165,w=60,h=60,file=now["wind_icon"]})

image({x=200,y=167,h=55,w=55,file=moon_icon[1]})
    -- Temp / FeelsLike & CONDITIONS TEXT
    out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=50,x=146,y=337,txt=now["temp"]})
    out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=50,x=261,y=337,txt=now["feels_like"]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=151,y=290,txt="Temp:"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=256,y=290,txt="Feels Like:"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=22,x=60,y=260,txt=now["conditions"]})
    out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=36,x=195,y=150,txt="Now"})
    -- data titles
    --    data output 
    datay=360   -- y=datay or
    dataadd=14   -- y=datay+(dataadd*1) use 1 or more

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay,txt="Heat Index:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=175,y=datay,txt=now["heat_index"].."°"})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt="Dew Point:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=175,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt=now["dew_point"].."°"})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt="Wind Chill:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=175,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt=now["wind_chill"].."°"})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=255,y=datay,txt="Barometer:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=335,y=datay,txt=now["pressure_mb"].." in"})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=255,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt="Ceiling:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=335,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt=now["ceiling"]})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=255,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt="Visibility:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=335,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt=now["visibility"]})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay+(dataadd*4),txt="Weather Alerts:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=195,y=datay+(dataadd*4),txt=alert_number})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay+(dataadd*5),txt="Alert Type:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=195,y=datay+(dataadd*5),txt=alert_type[1]})
    --
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=95,y=datay+(dataadd*6),txt="Alert Issued @:"})
       out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=195,y=datay+(dataadd*6),txt=alert_issued[1]})

----------------------
    -- Pollen Count-------
    ----------------------

datay=30   -- y=datay or
    dataadd=14   -- y=datay+(dataadd*1) use 1 or more

VAR2 = os.capture("cat /home/dale/test/test1 | grep 'out of 12' | cut -d'>' -f2 | cut -d'<' -f1")
    VAR3 = os.capture("cat /home/dale/test/test3 | grep 'Pollen Type' | cut  -c 39-")
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=16,x=1150,y=datay,txt="Pollen Index"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1160,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt="Low:"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1240,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt="0.00-2.40"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1160,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt="Low/Medium:"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1240,y=datay+(dataadd*2),txt="2.50-4.80"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1160,y=datay+(dataadd*3),txt="Medium:"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1240,y=datay+(dataadd*3),txt="4.90-7.20"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1160,y=datay+(dataadd*4),txt="Medium/High:"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1240,y=datay+(dataadd*4),txt="7.30-9.60"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1160,y=datay+(dataadd*5),txt="High:"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1240,y=datay+(dataadd*5),txt="9.70-12.0"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=16,x=1320,y=datay,txt="Pollen Count"})
       out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=16,x=1320,y=datay+(dataadd*3),txt="Pollen Type(s)"})
    out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1330,y=datay+(dataadd*1),txt=VAR2})
    out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=1330,y=datay+(dataadd*4),txt=VAR3})

out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=22,x=195,y=596,txt="Today"})

-- lines

lineout({strtx=431,enx=431,strty=110,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=2})
    lineout({strtx=46,enx=46,strty=110,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=2})
    lineout({strtx=45,enx=432,strty=110,eny=110,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=2})
    lineout({strtx=45,enx=432,strty=570,eny=570,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=2})
    lineout({strtx=45,enx=432,strty=800,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=2})
    lineout({strtx=75,enx=400,strty=459,eny=459,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=805,enx=805,strty=110,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=1180,enx=1180,strty=110,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=1555,enx=1555,strty=110,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=430,enx=1555,strty=110,eny=110,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=430,enx=1555,strty=335,eny=335,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=430,enx=1555,strty=570,eny=570,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})
    lineout({strtx=430,enx=1555,strty=800,eny=800,c=0x848484,a=1,lw=1})

--=================================================================
    --Taskbar
    mail=os.capture("python /home/dale/scripts/gmail_parser.py username password  3")
    curtime=os.date('%H:%M')
    curdate=os.date('%b %e, %Y')
    RAM=conky_parse("${memperc}")
    CPU=conky_parse("${cpu cpu0}")

--Taskbar=================================================================
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0x5c8ca4,a=1,lw=30})
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0x679eb9,a=1,lw=27})
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0x75b3d1,a=1,lw=24})
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0x89d2f5,a=1,lw=21})
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0x8fdaff,a=1,lw=18})
    lineout({strtx=0,enx=1600,strty=860,eny=860,c=0xb9e7fe,a=1,lw=15})
    --=================================================================89d2f5  8fdaff   b9e7fe   679eb9   5c8ca4
    out({c=0x1f4066,a=1,f="Ubuntu:bold",fs=18,x=920,y=866,txt=mail})
    out({c=0x1f4066,a=1,f="Pocket Calculator",fs=32,x=1020,y=870,txt="RAM "..RAM.." %"})
    out({c=0x1f4066,a=1,f="Pocket Calculator",fs=32,x=1160,y=870,txt="CPU "..CPU.." %"})
    out({c=0x1f4066,a=1,f="Pocket Calculator",fs=34,x=1490,y=871,txt=curtime})
    out({c=0x1f4066,a=1,f="Pocket Calculator",fs=32,x=1310,y=870,txt=curdate})
    image({x=870,y=848,w=40,h=25,file="/home/dale/Pictures/Mail2.png"})

--os.date %H:%M      
    --${time %b %e, %Y}   ${voffset -1}${font Pocket Calculator:size=26}${time %H:%M}
    -- 3 hour output
    -- 1st hour
    out({c=0x75b3d1,x=120,y=485,txt=now["fc_hour1_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour1_ampm"]})
         image({w=40,h=40,x=120,y=495,file=now["fc_hour1_wicon"]})
    out({x=130,y=555,txt=now["fc_hour1_temp"] .."°"})
    -- 2nd hour
    out({c=0x75b3d1,x=210,y=485,txt=now["fc_hour2_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour2_ampm"]})
         image({w=40,h=40,x=210,y=495,file=now["fc_hour2_wicon"]})
    out({x=220,y=555,txt=now["fc_hour2_temp"] .."°"})
    -- 3rd hour
    out({c=0x75b3d1,x=300,y=485,txt=now["fc_hour3_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour3_ampm"]})
         image({w=40,h=40,x=300,y=495,file=now["fc_hour3_wicon"]})
    out({x=310,y=555,txt=now["fc_hour3_temp"] .."°"})
    -- line

--start or weather forecast table section
    --set start forecast day
    start_day=1
    --set total forecast days you want to display
    number_of_days=10
    topy=150
    topyy=235 -- topy+(topyy*1)
    topx=60
    topxx=375
    --set coordinates for top lef corners for each repeat
    top_left_x_coordinate[1],top_left_y_coordinate[1]        =topx           ,topy+(topyy*2)
       top_left_x_coordinate[2],top_left_y_coordinate[2]     =topx+(topxx*1)          ,topy
    top_left_x_coordinate[3],top_left_y_coordinate[3]        =topx+(topxx*2)          ,topy
       top_left_x_coordinate[4],top_left_y_coordinate[4]     =topx+(topxx*3)          ,topy
    top_left_x_coordinate[5],top_left_y_coordinate[5]        =topx+(topxx*1)          ,topy+(topyy*1)
       top_left_x_coordinate[6],top_left_y_coordinate[6]     =topx+(topxx*2)          ,topy+(topyy*1)
    top_left_x_coordinate[7],top_left_y_coordinate[7]        =topx+(topxx*3)          ,topy+(topyy*1)
       top_left_x_coordinate[8],top_left_y_coordinate[8]     =topx+(topxx*1)          ,topy+(topyy*2)
    top_left_x_coordinate[9],top_left_y_coordinate[9]        =topx+(topxx*2)  ,topy+(topyy*2)
       top_left_x_coordinate[10],top_left_y_coordinate[10]   =topx+(topxx*3)  ,topy+(topyy*2)
    --########################################################################################
    for i=start_day,number_of_days-(start_day-1) do --start of day repeat, do not edit #######
    tlx=top_left_x_coordinate[i] --sets top left x position for each repeat ##################
    tly=top_left_y_coordinate[i] --sets top left y position for each repeat ##################
    --########################################################################################
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=20,x=tlx+15,y=tly,txt=forecast_day[i].."  "..forecast_month_short[i].."  "..forecast_date[i]})
    out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=15,x=tlx+15,y=tly+22,txt=conditions_short[i]})
         image({x=tlx+227,y=tly+25,h=50,w=50,file=weather_icon[i]})
        image({x=tlx+297,y=tly+27,h=45,w=45,file=moon_icon[i]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+15,y=tly+45,txt="HIGH:"})
      out({c=0xffd700,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=20,x=tlx+60,y=tly+45,txt=high_temp[i]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+15,y=tly+68,txt="LOW:"})
      out({c=0x00BFFF,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=20,x=tlx+60,y=tly+68,txt=low_temp[i]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+15,y=tly+90,txt="Precipitation:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+100,y=tly+90,txt=precipitation[i].."%"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+15,y=tly+105,txt="Humidity:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+100,y=tly+105,txt=humidity[i].."%"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+15,y=tly+120,txt="Wind Speed:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+100,y=tly+120,txt=wind_mph[i].." mph"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+15,y=tly+135,txt="Cloud Cover:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+100,y=tly+135,txt=cloud_cover[i].." %"})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+15,y=tly+150,txt="UV Index:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+100,y=tly+150,txt=uv_index_num[i].." "..uv_index_txt[i]})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+237,y=tly+15,txt="Sun:"})
      out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+185,y=tly+95,txt="Rise:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+225,y=tly+95,txt=sun_rise[i]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+185,y=tly+110,txt="Set:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+225,y=tly+110,txt=sun_set[i]})

out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+298,y=tly+15,txt="Moon:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+295,y=tly+95,txt=moon_rise[i]})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=11,x=tlx+295,y=tly+110,txt=moon_set[i]})
    out({c=0x75b3d1,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+235,y=tly+133,txt="Moon Phase:"})
      out({c=0xe5e5e5,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=14,x=tlx+220,y=tly+150,txt=moon_phase[i]})

end--of forecast repeat section ##########################################################
    --END OF WEATHER CODE ----END OF WEATHER CODE ----END OF WEATHER CODE ---
    end--of weather_display function do not edit this line ##################
    The rest of the weather files and gmail scripts did not change from my earlier post, so I didn't include them, and the files for guayadeque music player are at the link in my earlier post (Awesome player, by the way).
    It may be repeticious and just like all the others, but I'm pretty darn proud of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by stylintile View Post
    Made a few changes,
    It may be repeticious and just like all the others, but I'm pretty darn proud of it.
    it is my sworn duty to congratulate anyone i see using v9000 ...
    so... congrats!
    i think you may even beat out a certain somebody *cough sector11 cough* in terms of conky pixels on screen!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

so what are these ideas?

how about drawing in the conky window...
    http://youtu.be/CMj3qD2vTyA

or conky that you can move about without editing any files...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfVqxYhvBuQ
    Im excited for what can be done with the interactive stuff. Eventually I want to have a tablet running a conky which will have a bunch of interactive buttons to control whatever I can have a computer control. I see what 42dorian is saying but Lua is the new way. VinDSL pointed out conky 2.x's code and I'm slightly scared to have looked at it and realize that I will have to relearn conky but it seems like after all the work it will make conky much easier to use. just my two cents.
    I'm a super power user

Page 2023 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1023152319231973201320212022202320242025203320732123 ... LastLast