Page 900 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 400800850890898899900901902910950100014001900 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Thanks! That definitely made things start functioning correctly. However, I was under the impression that it should slowly build a library of all the album cover art in a specified directory instead of from the cache every time. I did include the line "imlib_cache_size 0" and have also tried the no cache image flag (-n), but all the albums still appear inside of my .cache folder. I'm not sure if this is harmful on any drastic level to the computer resources and I may be making a big deal out of nothing!

As it stands now all the albums I end up playing will appear in .cache folder while my .album file will simply be the last jpg album played. If this is the typical fashion of working and the album jpegs are not meant to be saved on the computer permanently for later use then I guess I am good.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by helmuthdu View Post
    CONKY-Colors 3.18 (2009-09-03)
    * New Photo Monitor with two themes, you have to edit conkyPhoto.sh to define the photo and the theme.
    * Added vinyl theme, --cover=(cd|vinyl)

If you have any idea to improve this project, you can post it here!

Enjoy
    I put everything I wanted in place except the picture. How do I set the image variable so the image actually show up?

Last edited by igotswings; September 7th, 2009 at 06:29 AM. Reason: please use thumbnails

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by londonali1010 View Post
    It looks like your syntax is slightly wrong. What you want is to copy the album image into a file called .album, not a directory...Try:
    Code:
    ${exec cp "`conkyBanshee --datatype=CA | sed -e 's/\\\//g'`" ~/.album}${image ~/.album -p 0,0 -s 100x100}
    instead.

HTH
    I noticed you were using several "if_running" statements in your Rhythmbox setup and was interested in knowing what was required for them to function. It seems like my statement is broken as I can put in any running process and it will always yield no and resort to the else statement. Is there an additional package for Conky that is necessary for the function to work or is it just a broken function?

Edit: Looks like it is a mixture of Conky versions and Banshee. I downgraded Conky back to 1.6.1 and things are working correctly now for other processes. Banshee however is still not working correctly so for now it seems like the only option is another music player.
    Last edited by pmisley; September 7th, 2009 at 05:23 AM.

credobyte is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by igotswings View Post
    I put everything I wanted in place except the picture. How do I set the image variable so the image actually show up?

Ahh, can I have that wallpaper ?

Beans

Hello together, My English does not very feel well, I hope you can understand me, nevertheless! I have a Problem with Conky 1.7.2! I have recently installed to me the new Conky v.1.7.2, and since him the setting $battery_short leads regularly to crashes of Conky! Better said, the notebook runs with Battery, and I get a few weird signs on the screen, below the $battery_short display, and Conky is over within 2-3 seconds! Can this confirm somebody? Greeting Stefan

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by credobyte View Post
    Ahh, can I have that wallpaper ?

It's not actually my desktop. I just used it from another post because I was too lazy to post my screenshot LOL

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by pmisley View Post
    Thanks! That definitely made things start functioning correctly. However, I was under the impression that it should slowly build a library of all the album cover art in a specified directory instead of from the cache every time. I did include the line "imlib_cache_size 0" and have also tried the no cache image flag (-n), but all the albums still appear inside of my .cache folder. I'm not sure if this is harmful on any drastic level to the computer resources and I may be making a big deal out of nothing!

As it stands now all the albums I end up playing will appear in .cache folder while my .album file will simply be the last jpg album played. If this is the typical fashion of working and the album jpegs are not meant to be saved on the computer permanently for later use then I guess I am good.
    I wouldn't have thought you would want to build a cache of album covers; I believe this is already done in the album folders by Rhythmbox/Banshee/whatever. If you build your own cache, you'll just be duplicating them.

Quote Originally Posted by pmisley View Post
    I noticed you were using several "if_running" statements in your Rhythmbox setup and was interested in knowing what was required for them to function. It seems like my statement is broken as I can put in any running process and it will always yield no and resort to the else statement. Is there an additional package for Conky that is necessary for the function to work or is it just a broken function?

Edit: Looks like it is a mixture of Conky versions and Banshee. I downgraded Conky back to 1.6.1 and things are working correctly now for other processes. Banshee however is still not working correctly so for now it seems like the only option is another music player.
    $if_running is evidently broken in 1.7.2. 1.7.1.1 was fine, though, and will let you use images; it's the version I'd recommend for now.

Quote Originally Posted by searchOne View Post
    Hello together, My English does not very feel well, I hope you can understand me, nevertheless! I have a Problem with Conky 1.7.2! I have recently installed to me the new Conky v.1.7.2, and since him the setting $battery_short leads regularly to crashes of Conky! Better said, the notebook runs with Battery, and I get a few weird signs on the screen, below the $battery_short display, and Conky is over within 2-3 seconds! Can this confirm somebody? Greeting Stefan
    Would you please post your .conkyrc file, and a screenshot? It's hard to sort you out if we don't have that info.
    - Samsung R519 Silver - Dual-Boot Windows 7/Ubuntu 9.10 -
    - The Official Conky Blog - Follow conkynews on Twitter -
    - My Launchpad PPA -
    - My blog: My Little Desktop -

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by searchOne View Post
    I have heard of problems with Conky v1.7.2 but not sure if this is it. I do not use a laptop so I do not use any $battery commands.

I would go back to conky v1.7.1 if that worked for you.

CHIMO!
    Bruce

Beans

So, here now of the Screenshot... at the right moment (see right side)! And the conkyrc, but there nothing is special in it.

Code:
    background yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont terminus:size=8
    xftalpha 0.2
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent no
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    use_spacer right
    default_color f8f8ff
    default_shade_color Black
    default_outline_color DarkGrey
    # Alignment
    #alignment top_left
    #alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right
    alignment tr
    text_buffer_size = 2400
    minimum_size 120 5
    #gap_x 10
    gap_y 10

TEXT
    ${goto 30}${font Radio Space:size=30}${time %H:%M:%S}${voffset -38}
    ${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
    ${exec whoami} @ $nodename $machine
     ${color orange}${font openlogos:size=25}` Y${font}${color} ${alignr}${kernel}
    ${voffset -4}${font Zekton:size=8}${time %b %y }${font}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
    ${font Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=10}${execpi 60 DJS=`date +%_d`; cal -m | sed '1d' | sed '/./!d' | sed 's/$/                     /' | fold -w 21 | sed -n '/^.\{21\}/p' | sed 's/^/${alignc} /' | sed /" $DJS "/s/" $DJS "/" "'${color orange}'"$DJS"'${color}'" "/}
    ${voffset -6}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}P${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}Laufzeit:${alignr}${uptime}${voffset 4}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}I${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}Batterie:${battery_short}${alignr}${if_match ${battery_percent BAT0} >= 90}${battery_bar 10,60 BAT0}${else}${if_match ${battery_percent BAT0} < 90}${color green}${battery_bar 10,60 BAT0}${else}${if_match ${battery_percent BAT0} < 50}${color yellow}${battery_bar 10,60 BAT0}${else}${if_match ${battery_percent BAT0} <= 30}${color red}${battery_bar 10,60 BAT0}${endif}${endif}${endif}${endif}
     ${voffset -15}${alignr 12}${font :size=6}${color black}${battery_percent BAT0}%${font}${color}
    ${voffset -4}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -5} ${font Martin Vogel's Symbols:size=18}h${font}${voffset -25}
     ${alignr}${execi 99999 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep "model name" -m1 | cut -d":" -f2 | cut -d" " -f2-}
     ${alignr}${execi 99999 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep "cpu MHz" -m1 | cut -d":" -f2 |cut -d" " -f2-} MHz ${execi 99999 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep "cache size" -m1 | cut -d":" -f2 |cut -d" " -f2-} Cache
     ${font Illustrate IT:size=16}q${font}  CPU0: ${cpu cpu0}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu0 8,60}
     ${font Illustrate IT:size=16}q${font}  CPU1: ${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu1 8,60}
    ${voffset -4}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${voffset -8}${font StyleBats:size=16}T${font}${goto 34}Prozesse${alignr}${processes} (${running_processes} laufend)
      ${font weather:size=28}z${font}${voffset -10}${goto 34}CPU Temperatur${alignr}${acpitemp}${offset -5}°C
    ${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}J${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}RAM${alignr}${mem}/${memmax}
     ${voffset 8}${membar}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}B${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}SWAP${alignr}${swap}/${swapmax}
     ${voffset 6}${swapbar}
    ${voffset -8}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}F${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}/${alignr}${execi 10 hddtemp /dev/sda |cut -c34-37}  ${fs_type}  ${fs_used /}/${fs_size /}${voffset 4}
     ${fs_bar /}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}E${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}${alignr}${if_mounted /media/backup}${fs_type /media/backup}  ${fs_used /media/backup}/${fs_size /media/backup} (${fs_used_perc /media/backup}%)
    ${else}USB nicht Eingebunden${endif}${voffset -6}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route wlan0}${voffset 2}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}S${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}WLAN${alignr}${addr wlan0}${voffset 4}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}Q${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}WLAN-bit${alignr}${wireless_bitrate wlan0}${voffset 4}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}Z${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}WLAN: ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}% ${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}${voffset 4}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}r${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Down${alignr}${downspeed wlan0}K/s${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}v${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Up${alignr}${upspeed wlan0}K/s${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}S${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Ges. Down${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}M${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Ges. Up${alignr}${totalup wlan0}${endif}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}${voffset -10}${font arial black:size=11}${color orange}${hr 2}${color}${font}
     ${font StyleBats:size=16}L${font}${voffset -4}${goto 34}LAN${alignr}${addr eth0}${voffset 4}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}r${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Down${alignr}${downspeed eth0}K/s${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}v${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Up${alignr}${upspeed eth0}K/s${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}S${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Ges. Down${alignr}${totaldown eth0}${voffset 6}
     ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=16}M${font}${voffset -3}${goto 34}Ges. Up${alignr}${totalup eth0}${endif}
    ${texeci 3600 feh --bg-scale "`grep 'wallpaper=' ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-appletsrc | tail -n1 | tail --bytes=+11`"}
    This is not so bad now also! Should there not be even more mistake, I remain with the version 1.7.2!

Beans

is there anyway in conky i can use typecasting to have a result that would show as an integer count as one for expressions?

basically im very picky on my formatting, so based on how long a result is i would like to have a different number of spaces or $voffset involved

in conky 1.7.2 that i have now, i can use the command if_match but what i would like to be able to do, is something like

${if_match cpu1>9}

this gives me an error since cpu1 isnt of type integer. i was hoping you could cast the result of cpu1 as an integer somehow so i can use it in an expression.

would love any help or any pointers of where to start.

Page 900 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 400800850890898899900901902910950100014001900 ... LastLast