Page 90 of 2302 FirstFirst ... 408088899091921001401905901090 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 23020

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

  1. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    129

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Ok, I downloaded the latest Conky tar and installed it. Still no luck with Audacious, even if you do "./configure --enable-audacious"

    EDIT - Got it working now that I installed the latest stable release of Audacious. Now, Audacious won't play any of my music! Yay!
    Last edited by sixstorm; October 31st, 2007 at 04:17 PM.

  2. #892
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Beans
    909

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Do you have audacious-dev installed? If not, install that, uninstall conky, and start over. It should, at the end, show a list of music players in the terminal and show audacious -yes.

  3. #893
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    129

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    Do you have audacious-dev installed? If not, install that, uninstall conky, and start over. It should, at the end, show a list of music players in the terminal and show audacious -yes.
    Conky installs with audacious-yes. It's just Audacious won't play any of my music . . . mostly MP3s.

  4. #894
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Beans
    909

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    What does it say?

  5. #895
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    129

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    What does it say?
    Conky is fine, Audacious just doesn't do anything when I try to play a MP3.

  6. #896
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Beans
    909

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by sixstorm View Post
    Conky is fine, Audacious just doesn't do anything when I try to play a MP3.
    I know, run audacious through a terminal and see what it says when you try to play a mp3. Do you have the gstreamer plugins?

  7. #897
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    129

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    I know, run audacious through a terminal and see what it says when you try to play a mp3. Do you have the gstreamer plugins?
    Yes, I have all gstreamer plugins installed. When ran through a terminal, there are no messages or errors.

  8. #898
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Beans
    909

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by sixstorm View Post
    Yes, I have all gstreamer plugins installed. When ran through a terminal, there are no messages or errors.
    What version are you using and how did you install it?

  9. #899
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    129

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    What version are you using and how did you install it?
    1.3.2 - Latest stable version

    Extracted the bz2, ./configure, make, sudo make install

  10. #900
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Beans
    909

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by sixstorm View Post
    1.3.2 - Latest stable version

    Extracted the bz2, ./configure, make, sudo make install
    Uninstall it. Use the one in synaptic.

Page 90 of 2302 FirstFirst ... 408088899091921001401905901090 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •