Page 2101 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1101160120012051209120992100210121022103211121512201 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,010 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ragamatrix View Post
    @Sector 11
    I'd like to have minutes around the circle to have a normal clock like "McLovin926"But I can't make it works, things probably missing...?The seconds are marked with a "point" and not a "hand"
    thanks
    show:http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1352130046.png
    That's a 24 hour clock putting 1440 points around that would be almost drawing a line.

If you want a 12 hour clock with minutes, your best bet is to grab McLovin's Chronograph.lua in Post #20992, he's done a much better job than I ever could. That's it below, on the left, without the conkyForecast weather in it.

I converted it back to a 24 hour clock, changed the font, the size/position of the second hand (red) and made the main hands "silver".

Also seen below on the right. I really like that mono font: monofur
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin926 View Post
    Ok, Sector11, your turn........... NEXT teehee
    /me waits eating popcorn for the show,
    Hey stop that! You're suppose to be working on a BIG one that will make a certain {censored to protect the guilty} jealous.

However, I do have a project on the go that involves 'The Chronograph" but I ran into an "Oops! now what!" so it will be a while. BUT it is coming!

Pass the please!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by sbjaved View Post
    The script was pretty old and people seemed to have issues with it in newer ubuntu releases. One of the commentators suggested 'smbnetfs'. Its a good option. Tried it. Works as advertised but transfer speeds are slow (2MBps for smbnetfs VS 6MBps for gvfs in my wifi network). So I think I'll stick to gvfs for now. gvfs shares are browesable like regular folders...conky should work with them. I'm able to run 'ls' and other commands on them.
    Well, you've gone beyond my area of knowledge. I wish you well. Please post a solution when you fine one.

Beans
    Hidden!

Hi !
    Your conky looks nice; I tried the code and take the Chronograph.lua code but i've some errors...
    May be i need the red_one image file ?

Thanks
    Oops - here you go: 1_pixel_images.tar.gz, it's in there.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedcurtis View Post
    Some 'borrowing' of my own, cough-cough! A little bit of McLovin, a little bit of Sector11, throw in some v9000, tweak some templates, add some colours, change some fonts, (check my email) and voilŕ! And, @Sector11, I do like having the current condition icon, as well as the current moon phase. I just think it looks cool... I did get rid of the H/L from the time as it is showing right below in the v9000! The template is one Sector11 posted a while back, that for the life of me, I can't find. (the post that is) (if it helps, the template is called h-10d-template.lua) I assume that meant horizontal 10 day forecast! Thanks for all your hard work everyone! Cut and Paste is still alive and well!!!
    So a little of me, a little McLovin, a bunch of mrpeachy, and now you add a touch of kaivalagi (conkyEmail) and there you have it. Lookin' good!

Yup you got it right. It can be found here: h-10d-template.lua in mrpeachy's » weather in conky (LUA scripts)

Pick 100 conkys and 99 of them have some part, small or large, with a "Copy n Paste" section in it, or I'll eat my hat!

Pass the salt please!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Sector11 View Post
    That's a 24 hour clock putting 1440 points around that would be almost drawing a line.

If you want a 12 hour clock with minutes, your best bet is to grab McLovin's Chronograph.lua in Post #20992, he's done a much better job than I ever could. That's it below, on the left, without the conkyForecast weather in it.

I converted it back to a 24 hour clock, changed the font, the size/position of the second hand (red) and made the main hands "silver".

Also seen below on the right. I really like that mono font: monofur
    The simple clock is really nice, can you post it ? I tried the Mc Lovin's Chronograph and it doesn't work with me...I still have errors and strange stufs : I can't show you because it's disapear when I want do a screenshot...
    Code:
      ┌─( climatix ) - ( 3.2.0-32-generic ) - ( ~ )
    └─> conky -c /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 1: no such configuration: '--[['
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 2: no such configuration: '21'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 3: no such configuration: '22'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 4: no such configuration: '02'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 5: no such configuration: 'use'
    Conky: desktop window (ae) is root window
    Conky: drawing to desktop window
    Conky: drawing to single buffer

Beans

I modify a little, no errors but that :
    http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1352134950.png
    May be something in English I didn't understand

Beans
    Hidden!

I modify a little, no errors but that :
    http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1352134950.png
    May be something in English I didn't understand
    Here you go: S11_Chronograph_fr.conky & Chronograph_fr.lua along with draw-bg.lua if you want it.

May not connect due to Problems with "Sandy" - included a small version below

S11_Chronograph_fr.conky
    Code:
    # To use #! in a conky use: ${exec echo '#!'}
    # ${font DS\-Digital:bold:size=24}
    # OS: ${pre_exec lsb_release -d | cut -c14-50}
    # killall conky && conky -c /media/5/Conky/S11_Chronograph_fr.conky &
    # Thank you - mrpeachy

###  Begin Window Settings  ##################################################
    # Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    #own_window_colour gray
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window_title Chronograph

# Use the Xdbe extension? (eliminates flicker)
    # It is highly recommended to use own window with this one
    # so double buffer won't be so big.
    double_buffer yes

### ARGB can be used for real transparency
    ### NOTE that a composite manager is required for real transparency.
    ### This option will not work as desired (in most cases) in conjunction with
    ### own_window_type normal
     own_window_argb_visual no # Options: yes or no

### When ARGB visuals are enabled, this use this to modify the alpha value
    ### Use: own_window_type normal
    ### Use: own_window_transparent no
    ### Valid range is 0-255, where 0 is 0% opacity, and 255 is 100% opacity.
    # own_window_argb_value 0

minimum_size 340 340  ##420 420   ## width, height
    maximum_width 340     ##420       ## width

gap_x 10 #15        ### left &right
    gap_y 10        ### up & down

alignment tl #ml
    ####################################################  End Window Settings  ###
    ###  Font Settings  ##########################################################
    # Use Xft (anti-aliased font and stuff)
    use_xft yes
    xftfont CorporateMonoExtraBold:size=9
    # X font when Xft is disabled, you can pick one with program xfontsel
    #font 5x7
    #font 6x10
    #font 7x13
    #font 8x13
    #font 9x15
    #font *mintsmild.se*
    #font -*-*-*-*-*-*-34-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

# Alpha of Xft font. Must be a value at or between 1 and 0 ###
    xftalpha 1
    # Force UTF8? requires XFT ###
    override_utf8_locale yes

uppercase no
    ######################################################  End Font Settings  ###
    ###  Color Settings  #########################################################
    draw_shades no
    default_shade_color black

draw_outline no # amplifies text if yes
    default_outline_color black

default_color DCDCDC #220 220 220	Gainsboro
    color0 8FBC8F #143 188 143	DarkSeaGreen
    color1 778899 #119 136 153	LightSlateGray
    color2 FF8C00 #255 140   0	DarkOrange
    color3 7FFF00 #127 255   0	Chartreuse
    color4 FFA07A #255 160 122	LightSalmon
    color5 FFDEAD #255 222 173	NavajoWhite
    color6 00BFFF #  0 191 255	DeepSkyBlue
    color7 00FFFF #  0 255 255	Cyan
    color8 FFFF00 #255 255   0	Yellow
    color9 B22222 #178  34  34	FireBrick
    #####################################################  End Color Settings  ###
    ###  Borders Section  ########################################################
    draw_borders no
    # Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0
    # border margins
    border_inner_margin 5
    border_outer_margin 0
    # border width
    border_width 0
    # graph borders
    draw_graph_borders yes #no
    #default_graph_size 15 40
    #####################################################  End Borders Secton  ###
    ###  Miscellaneous Section  ##################################################
    # Boolean value, if true, Conky will be forked to background when started.
    background yes

# Adds spaces around certain objects to stop them from moving other things
    # around, this only helps if you are using a mono font
    # Options: right, left or none
    use_spacer none

# Default and Minimum size is 256 - needs more for single commands that
    # "call" a lot of text IE: bash scripts
    text_buffer_size 256

# Subtract (file system) buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# change GiB to G and MiB to M
    short_units yes

# Like it says, ot pads the decimals on % values
    # doesn't seem to work since v1.7.1
    pad_percents 2

#   Maximum size of user text buffer, i.e. layout below TEXT line in config file
    #  (default is 16384 bytes)
    # max_user_text 16384

# Desired output unit of all objects displaying a temperature. Parameters are
    # either "fahrenheit" or "celsius". The default unit is degree Celsius.
    # temperature_unit Fahrenheit

##############################################  End Miscellaneous Section  ###
    ###  LUA Settings  ###########################################################
    ## Above and After TEXT - requires a composite manager or blinks.
    ##
    # lua_load /media/5/Conky/LUA/draw-bg.lua
    #TEXT
    # ${lua conky_draw_bg 125 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.3}
    #
    ## ${lua conky_draw_bg corner_radius x_position y_position width height color alpha}
    ##
    ## OR Both above TEXT (No composite manager required - no blinking!)
    #
    #--------------------------------
    lua_load /media/5/Conky/LUA/draw-bg.lua
    #lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.5
    #lua_draw_hook_post draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.5
    #
    # TEXT
    # ${lua conky_draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.3}
    ##
    #
    ################### Chronograph ##############################################
    lua_load /media/5/Conky/LUA/Chronograph_fr.lua
    #lua_load /media/5/Conky/LUA/chrono.lua
    #lua_load /media/5/Conky/LUA/clock_rings_mrp.lua
    lua_draw_hook_post main
    #lua_draw_hook_pre main
    #######################################################  End LUA Settings  ###
    # The all important - How often conky refreshes.
    # If you have a "Crey" try: 0.2 - smokin' - but watch the CPU useage go UP!
    update_interval 1
    # ${lua conky_draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.5}
    TEXT
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.3}
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 175 0 0 350 350 0x000000 0.3}
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 60 115 35 120 120 0x000000 0.3}
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 55 40 120 110 110 0x000000 0.3}
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 55 205 122 110 110 0x000000 0.3}
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 60 115 200 120 120 0x000000 0.3}
    Chronograph_fr.lua
    Code:
    --[[ multiple analogue clocks by mrpeachy - 18 Jun 2012
     21 Jun 2012 - Chronograph modifications by Sector11
     22 Jun 2012 - again with mrpeachy's help day names, numbers and month names

use in conkyrc

lua_load /path/Chronograph.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre main
    TEXT

-- INDEX (use find with):

-- ###### 12 OR 24 CLOCK FACE
    -- SET BORDER OPTIONS ######  ALL CLOCKS

-- ### START CLOCK A ######################################
    -- MARKS AROUND CLOCK A -- Large Main 24 HR Clock
    -- CLOCK A HOUR HAND
    -- CLOCK A MINUTE HAND SETUP
    -- CLOCK A SECOND HAND SETUP
    -- CLOCK A ###### 24 HR TIME

-- ### START DIAL B ### Top - Week Day Names Dial #########
    -- ### START DIAL C ### Right - Month Names Dial ##########
    -- ### START DIAL D ### Left - Day Numbers Dial ###########

-- ### START CLOCK E ######################################
    -- MARKS AROUND CLOCK E -- Bottom - 12 HR Clock
    -- CLOCK E HOUR HAND
    -- CLOCK E MINUTE HAND SETUP
    -- CLOCK E SECOND HAND SETUP
    -- CLOCK E ###### 12 HR TIME

NOTE:  Putting ### CLOCK A ### last insures that it's functions are written
           over the other dials.
    ]]

--[[

Quote Originally Posted by mrpeachy
    ^if you look at the chronograph lua you will have the centers of all the dials set as variables\ then drawing circles in lua is easy set up a the color then
    Code:
    cairo_arc(cr,middle_x,middle_y,radius,0,2*math.pi)
    cairo_fill(cr)
    but it is important to draw the circle BEFORE you draw the hands, dots and titles, otherwise it will cover them up
    21 Oct 12: Saw this this morning just before going out for the day. Got a full schedule coming up but have this in a comment block in the script to look at as soon as I get a moment. ]] require 'cairo' function conky_main() if conky_window == nil then return end local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height) cr = cairo_create(cs) -- ######################################################## -- SETTINGS AREA -- local cpu=conky_parse("${cpu}") -- local red-1=conky_parse("${image /media/5/Conky/images/red_1.png -p 0,0 -s 35x35}") -- ###### 12 OR 24 CLOCK FACE ############################# local clock_type_A=24 -- Large Main 24 HR Clock local clock_type_E=12 -- Bottom - 12 HR Clock -- ###### CLOCK SETTINGS ################################## -- SET BORDER OPTIONS FOR "CLOCKS" ######################## local clock_border_width=0 -- set color and alpha for clock border local cbr,cbg,cbb,cba=1,1,1,1 -- full opaque white -- gap from clock border to minute marks local b_to_m=1 -- ######################################################## -- ### START DIAL B ### Top - Week Day Names Dial ######### -- DIAL POSITION FOR TEXT local center_x=175 local center_y=95 local radius=50 -- FONT cairo_select_font_face (cr, "CorporateMonoExtraBold", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL); cairo_set_font_size (cr, 10) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,194/255,204/255,255/255,1) -- (cr,1,1,1,1) -- TABLE OF TEXT -- in order --text_days={"Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thr","Fri","Sat",} -- English --text_days={"Dom","Lun","Mar","Mie","Jue","Vie","Sab",} -- Spanish text_days={"dim","lun","mar","mer","jeu","ven","sam",} -- French for i=1,7 do -- work out points local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/7)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- CALCULATE CENTRE OF TEXT local text=text_days[i]--gets text from table local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create() cairo_text_extents(cr,text,extents) local width=extents.width local height=extents.height cairo_move_to(cr,center_x+x-(width/2),center_y+y+(height/2)) cairo_show_text (cr, text) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- INNER POINTS POSITION, radius smaller than text circle local radius=35 for i=1,7 do local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/7)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) cairo_arc (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y,1,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- DRAW HAND -- snaps to current day of week local hand_length=30 local day_number=tonumber(os.date("%w")) local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/7)*(day_number)) local x=0+hand_length*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-hand_length*(math.cos(point)) local hand_width=2 cairo_move_to (cr,center_x,center_y) cairo_line_to (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y) cairo_stroke (cr) -- ### END DIAL B ######################################### -- ######################################################## -- ### START DIAL C ### Right - Month Names Dial ########## -- DIAL POSITION FOR TEXT local center_x=260 local center_y=175 local radius=45 -- FONT cairo_select_font_face (cr, "CorporateMonoExtraBold", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL); cairo_set_font_size (cr, 10) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,194/255,204/255,255/255,1) -- (cr,1,1,1,1) -- TABLE OF TEXT -- in order --text_days={"JAN","FEB","MAR","APR","MAY","JUN","JUL","AUG","SEP","OCT","NOV","DEC",} -- English --text_days={"Ene","Feb","Mar","Abr","May","Jun","Jul","Ago","Sep","Oct","Nov","Dic",} -- Spanish text_days={"jan","fév","mar","avr","mai","jui","jul","aôu","sep","oct","nov","déc",} -- French for i=1,12 do -- OUTTER POINTS POSTION FOR TEXT local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/12)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- CALCULATE CENTRE OF TEXT local text=text_days[i]--gets text from table local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create() cairo_text_extents(cr,text,extents) local width=extents.width local height=extents.height cairo_move_to(cr,center_x+x-(width/2),center_y+y+(height/2)) cairo_show_text (cr, text) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- INNER POINTS POSITION, radius smaller than text circle local radius=32 for i=1,12 do local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/12)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) cairo_arc (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y,1,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- DRAW HAND -- snaps to current month local this_month=tonumber(os.date("%m")) local hand_length=28 --radius for this calculation local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/12)*(this_month-1)) local x=0+hand_length*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-hand_length*(math.cos(point)) cairo_move_to (cr,center_x,center_y) cairo_line_to (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y) cairo_stroke (cr) -- ### END CLOCK C ######################################## -- ######################################################## -- ### START DIAL D ### Left - Day Numbers Dial ########### -- GET NUMBER OF DAYS IN CURRENT MONTH -- calculate Feb, then set up table year4num=os.date("%Y") t1=os.time({year=year4num,month=03,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0}); t2=os.time({year=year4num,month=02,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0}); febdaynum=tonumber((os.difftime(t1,t2))/(24*60*60)) -- MONTH TABLE monthdays={31,febdaynum,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31} this_month=tonumber(os.date("%m")) number_days=monthdays[this_month] -- TEXT positioning local center_x=95 local center_y=175 local radius=50 cairo_select_font_face (cr, "CorporateMonoExtraBold", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL); cairo_set_font_size (cr, 8) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,194/255,204/255,255/255,1) -- (cr,1,1,1,1) for i=1,number_days do -- OUTTER POINTS POSTION FOR TEXT local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/number_days)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- CALCULATE CENTRE OF TEXT local text=i local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create() cairo_text_extents(cr,text,extents) local width=extents.width local height=extents.height cairo_move_to(cr,center_x+x-(width/2),center_y+y+(height/2)) cairo_show_text (cr, text) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- INNER POINTS POSITION, radius smaller than text circle local radius=40 for i=1,number_days do local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/number_days)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) cairo_arc (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y,1,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- DRAW HAND -- snaps to current DAY local this_day=tonumber(os.date("%d")) local hand_length=35--radius for this calculation local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/number_days)*(this_day-1)) local x=0+hand_length*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-hand_length*(math.cos(point)) cairo_move_to (cr,center_x,center_y) cairo_line_to (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y) cairo_stroke (cr) -- ### END CLOCK D ######################################## -- ######################################################## -- ### START CLOCK E ###################################### -- MARKS AROUND CLOCK E -- Bottom - 12 HR Clock local number_marks_E=12 -- set mark length local m_length_E=0 -- set mark width local m_width_E=0 -- set mark line cap type local m_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set mark color and alpha,red blue green alpha local mr,mg,mb,ma=1,1,0,1-- opaque white -- SETUP HOUR HANDS ####################################### -- CLOCK E HOUR HAND -- set length of hour hand hh_length_E=25 -- set hour hand width hh_width_E=2 -- set hour hand line cap hh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set hour hand color hhr,hhg,hhb,hha=1,1,0,1-- fully opaque white -- SETUP MINUTE HANDS ##################################### -- CLOCK E MINUTE HAND SETUP -- set length of minute hand mh_length_E=35 -- set minute hand width mh_width_E=2 -- set minute hand line cap mh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set minute hand color mhr,mhg,mhb,mha=1,1,0,1-- fully opaque white -- SETUP SECOND HANDS ##################################### -- CLOCK E SECOND HAND SETUP -- set length of seconds hand sh_length_E=32 -- set hour hand width sh_width_E=1 -- set hour hand line cap sh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set seconds hand color shr,shg,shb,sha=1,0,0,1-- fully opaque red -- CLOCK E ###### 12 HR TIME ############################## -- CLOCK SETTINGS clock_radius=45 clock_centerx=175 clock_centery=260 -- DRAWING CODE -- DRAW BORDER cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,cbr,cbg,cbb,cba) cairo_set_line_width (cr,clock_border_width) cairo_arc (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery,clock_radius,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW MARKS -- stuff that can be moved outside of the loop, needs only be set once -- calculate end and start radius for marks m_end_rad=clock_radius-b_to_m m_start_rad=m_end_rad-m_length_E -- set line cap type cairo_set_line_cap (cr, m_cap) -- set line width cairo_set_line_width (cr,m_width_E) -- set color and alpha for marks cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mr,mg,mb,ma) -- START LOOP FOR SECOND MARKS for i=1,number_marks_E do -- drawing code using the value of i to calculate degrees -- calculate start point for 12/24 hour mark radius=m_start_rad point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks_E)) x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- set start point for line cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- calculate end point for 12/24 hour mark radius=m_end_rad point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks_E)) x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- set path for line cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- draw the line cairo_stroke (cr) end-- of for loop -- TIME CALCULATIONS CLOCK E if clock_type_E==12 then hours=tonumber(os.date("%I")) -- convert hours to seconds h_to_s=hours*60*60 elseif clock_type_E==24 then hours=tonumber(os.date("%H")) -- convert hours to seconds h_to_s=hours*60*60 end minutes=tonumber(os.date("%M")) -- convert minutes to seconds m_to_s=minutes*60 -- get current seconds seconds=tonumber(os.date("%S")) -- DRAW HOUR HAND -- get hours minutes seconds as just seconds and draw it hsecs=h_to_s+m_to_s+seconds -- calculate degrees for each second hsec_degs=hsecs*(360/(60*60*clock_type_E))-- use equation ~ eliminate decimals -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=hh_length_E -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of minute hand point=(math.pi/180)*hsec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes and draw line cairo_set_line_width (cr,hh_width_E) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hhr,hhg,hhb,hha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, hh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW MINUTE HAND -- get minutes and seconds as seconds msecs=m_to_s+seconds -- calculate degrees for each second msec_degs=msecs*0.1 -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=mh_length_E -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of minute hand point=(math.pi/180)*msec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes and draw line cairo_set_line_width (cr,mh_width_E) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mhr,mhg,mhb,mha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, mh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW SECOND HAND -- calculate degrees for each second sec_degs=seconds*6 -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=sh_length_E -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of seconds hand point=(math.pi/180)*sec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes cairo_set_line_width (cr,sh_width_E) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,shr,shg,shb,sha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, sh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) -- POSITION FOR TEXT HOUR NUMBERS local center_x=175 local center_y=260 local radius=45 -- FONT cairo_select_font_face (cr, "CorporateMonoExtraBold", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL); cairo_set_font_size (cr, 10) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,7/255,142/255,187/255,1) -- (cr,1,1,1,1) -- TABLE OF TEXT -- in order --text_days={"12","01","02","03","04","05","06","07","08","09","10","11",} -- FOR A 12 HOUR CLOCK WITH THE NUMBERS 13-00 text_days={"00","13","14","15","16","17","18","19","20","21","22","23",} for i=1,12 do -- OUTTER POINTS POSTION FOR TEXT local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/12)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- CALCULATE CENTRE OF TEXT local text=text_days[i]--gets text from table local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create() cairo_text_extents(cr,text,extents) local width=extents.width local height=extents.height cairo_move_to(cr,center_x+x-(width/2),center_y+y+(height/2)) cairo_show_text (cr, text) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- INNER POINTS POSITION, radius smaller than text circle local radius=32 for i=1,12 do local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/12)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) cairo_arc (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y,1,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- ### END CLOCK E ######################################## -- ######################################################## -- ### START CLOCK A ###################################### -- SET MARKS ############################################## -- MARKS AROUND CLOCK A -- Large Main 24 HR Clock local number_marks_A=24 -- set mark length local m_length_A=0 -- set mark width local m_width_A=0 -- set mark line cap type local m_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set mark color and alpha,red blue green alpha local mr,mg,mb,ma=1,1,1,1-- opaque white -- SETUP HOUR HANDS ####################################### -- CLOCK A HOUR HAND -- set length of hour hand hh_length_A=130 -- set hour hand width hh_width_A=3 -- set hour hand line cap hh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set hour hand color hhr,hhg,hhb,hha=1,1,1,1-- fully opaque white -- SETUP MINUTE HANDS ##################################### -- CLOCK A MINUTE HAND SETUP -- set length of minute hand mh_length_A=145 -- set minute hand width mh_width_A=2 -- set minute hand line cap mh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set minute hand color mhr,mhg,mhb,mha=1,1,1,1-- fully opaque white -- SETUP SECOND HANDS ##################################### -- CLOCK A SECOND HAND SETUP -- set length of seconds hand sh_length_A=150 -- set hour hand width sh_width_A=2 -- set hour hand line cap sh_cap=CAIRO_LINE_CAP_ROUND -- set seconds hand color shr,shg,shb,sha=1,0,0,1-- fully opaque red -- CLOCK A ###### 24 HR TIME ############################## -- CLOCK SETTINGS clock_radius=200 clock_centerx=175 clock_centery=175 -- DRAWING CODE -- DRAW BORDER cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,cbr,cbg,cbb,cba) cairo_set_line_width (cr,clock_border_width) cairo_arc (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery,clock_radius,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW MARKS -- stuff that can be moved outside of the loop, needs only be set once -- calculate end and start radius for marks m_end_rad=clock_radius-b_to_m m_start_rad=m_end_rad-m_length_A -- set line cap type cairo_set_line_cap (cr, m_cap) -- set line width cairo_set_line_width (cr,m_width_A) -- set color and alpha for marks cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mr,mg,mb,ma) -- START LOOP FOR HOUR MARKS for i=1,number_marks_A do -- drawing code using the value of i to calculate degrees -- calculate start point for 12/24 hour mark radius=m_start_rad point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks_A)) x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- set start point for line cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- calculate end point for 12/24 hour mark radius=m_end_rad point=(math.pi/180)*((i-1)*(360/number_marks_A)) x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- set path for line cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- draw the line cairo_stroke (cr) end-- of for loop -- HOUR MARKS -- TIME CALCULATIONS CLOCK A if clock_type_A==12 then hours=tonumber(os.date("%I")) -- convert hours to seconds h_to_s=hours*60*60 elseif clock_type_A==24 then hours=tonumber(os.date("%H")) -- convert hours to seconds h_to_s=hours*60*60 end minutes=tonumber(os.date("%M")) -- convert minutes to seconds m_to_s=minutes*60 -- get current seconds seconds=tonumber(os.date("%S")) -- DRAW HOUR HAND -- get hours minutes seconds as just seconds hsecs=h_to_s+m_to_s+seconds -- calculate degrees for each second hsec_degs=hsecs*(360/(60*60*clock_type_A))-- use equation ~ eliminate decimals -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=hh_length_A -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of hour hand point=(math.pi/180)*hsec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes and draw line cairo_set_line_width (cr,hh_width_A) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hhr,hhg,hhb,hha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, hh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW MINUTE HAND -- get minutes and seconds just as seconds msecs=m_to_s+seconds -- calculate degrees for each second msec_degs=msecs*0.1 -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=mh_length_A -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of minute hand point=(math.pi/180)*msec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes and draw line cairo_set_line_width (cr,mh_width_A) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,mhr,mhg,mhb,mha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, mh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) -- DRAW SECOND HAND --[[ -- calculate degrees for each second sec_degs=seconds*6 -- set radius to calculate hand points radius=sh_length_A -- set start line coordinates, the center of the circle cairo_move_to (cr,clock_centerx,clock_centery) -- calculate coordinates for end of seconds hand point=(math.pi/180)*sec_degs x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- describe the line we will draw cairo_line_to (cr,clock_centerx+x,clock_centery+y) -- set up line attributes cairo_set_line_width (cr,sh_width_A) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,shr,shg,shb,sha) cairo_set_line_cap (cr, sh_cap) cairo_stroke (cr) ]] -- #################################################################### -- part of a second hand --position local center_x=175 local center_y=175 --get seconds value local seconds=tonumber(os.date("%S")) --calculate rotation of second hand in degrees local arc=(math.pi/180)*((360/60)*seconds) --calculate point 1 local radius1=140 local x1=0+radius1*math.sin(arc) local y1=0-radius1*math.cos(arc) --calculate point 2 local radius2=158 local x2=0+radius2*math.sin(arc) local y2=0-radius2*math.cos(arc) --draw line connecting points cairo_move_to (cr, center_x+x1,center_y+y1) cairo_line_to (cr, center_x+x2, center_y+y2) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,255/255,0/255,0/255,1) cairo_stroke (cr) -- #################################################################### -- POSITION FOR TEXT HOUR NUMBERS local center_x=175 local center_y=175 local radius=160 -- FONT cairo_select_font_face (cr, "CorporateMonoExtraBold", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL); cairo_set_font_size (cr, 10) cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,1,1,1,1) -- TABLE OF TEXT -- in order text_days={"00","01","02","03","04","05","06","07","08","09","10","11","12","13","14","15","16","17","18","19","20","21","22","23",} for i=1,24 do -- OUTTER POINTS POSTION FOR TEXT local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/24)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) -- CALCULATE CENTRE OF TEXT local text=text_days[i]--gets text from table local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create() cairo_text_extents(cr,text,extents) local width=extents.width local height=extents.height cairo_move_to(cr,center_x+x-(width/2),center_y+y+(height/2)) cairo_show_text (cr, text) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- INNER POINTS POSITION, radius smaller than text circle local radius=150 for i=1,24 do local point=(math.pi/180)*((360/24)*(i-1)) local x=0+radius*(math.sin(point)) local y=0-radius*(math.cos(point)) cairo_arc (cr,center_x+x,center_y+y,1,0,2*math.pi) cairo_stroke (cr) end -- ### END CLOCK A ######################################## -- ######################################################## cairo_destroy(cr) cairo_surface_destroy(cs) cr=nil end-- end main function
    draw-bg.lua
    Code:
    --[[Background originally by londonali1010 (2009)
        ability to set any size for background mrpeachy 2011
        ability to set variables for bg in conkyrc dk75

the change is that if you set width and/or height to 0
      then it assumes the width and/or height of the conky window

so:

Above and After TEXT  (requires a composite manager or it blinks!)

lua_load ~/wea_conky/draw_bg.lua
     TEXT
     ${lua conky_draw_bg 10 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.4}

OR Both above TEXT (no composite manager required - no blinking!)

lua_load ~/wea_conky/draw_bg.lua
     lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg 10 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.5
     TEXT

Note
    ${lua conky_draw_bg 20 0 0 0 0 0x000000 0.4}
      See below:        1  2 3 4 5 6        7

${lua conky_draw_bg corner_radius x_position y_position width height color alpha}

covers the whole window and will change if you change the minimum_size setting

1 = 20             corner_radius
    2 = 0             x_position
    3 = 0             y_position
    3 = 0             width
    5 = 0             height
    6 = 0x000000      color
    7 = 0.4           alpha

######### calendar function ##################################################

then to use it, you activate the calendar function BELOW TEXT like this

${lua luacal {settings}}

#${lua luacal {x=,y=,tf="",tfs=,tc=,ta=,bf="",bfs=,bc=,ba=,hf="",hfs=,hc=,ha=,sp="",gh=,gt=,gv=,sd=}}
    #    x=x position top left
    #    y=y position top left
    #    tf=title font, eg "mono" must be in quotes
    #    tfs=title font size
    #    tc=title color
    #    ta=title alpha
    #    bf=body font, eg "mono" must be in quotes
    #    bfs=body font size
    #    bc=body color
    #    ba=body alpha
    #    hf=highlight font, eg "mono" must be in quotes
    #    hfs=highlight font size
    #    hc=highlight color
    #    ha=highlight alpha
    #    sp=spacer, eg " " or sp="0"... 0,1 or 2 spaces can help with positioning of non-monospaced fonts

#    gt=gap from title to body
    #    gh=gap horizontal between columns
    #    gv=gap vertical between rows
    #    sd=start day, 0=Sun, 1=Mon

#    hstyle = heading style, 0=just days, 1=date insert
    #    tdf=title date font, eg "mono" must be in quotes
    #    tdfs=title date font size
    #    tdc=title date color
    #    tda=title date alpha

# test line
    -- ${lua luacal {x=10,y=100,tf="Purisa",tfs=24,tc=0xf67e16,ta=1,bf="First Order",bfs=26,bc=0xecd32a,ba=1,hf="Purisa",hfs=18,hc=0xf67e16,ha=1,sp=" ",gh=40,gt=25,gv=20,sd=0,hstyle=1,tdf="First Order",tdfs=28,tdc=0xff0000,tda=1}}
    ]]

require 'cairo'
    local    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end
    function conky_draw_bg(r,x,y,w,h,color,alpha)
    if conky_window == nil then return end
    if cs == nil then cairo_surface_destroy(cs) end
    if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    w=w
    h=h
    if w=="0" then w=tonumber(conky_window.width) end
    if h=="0" then h=tonumber(conky_window.height) end
    cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(color,alpha))
    --top left mid circle
    local xtl=x+r
    local ytl=y+r
    --top right mid circle
    local xtr=(x+r)+((w)-(2*r))
    local ytr=y+r
    --bottom right mid circle
    local xbr=(x+r)+((w)-(2*r))
    local ybr=(y+r)+((h)-(2*r))
    --bottom right mid circle
    local xbl=(x+r)
    local ybl=(y+r)+((h)-(2*r))
    -----------------------------
    cairo_move_to (cr,xtl,ytl-r)
    cairo_line_to (cr,xtr,ytr-r)
    cairo_arc(cr,xtr,ytr,r,((2*math.pi/4)*3),((2*math.pi/4)*4))
    cairo_line_to (cr,xbr+r,ybr)
    cairo_arc(cr,xbr,ybr,r,((2*math.pi/4)*4),((2*math.pi/4)*1))
    cairo_line_to (cr,xbl,ybl+r)
    cairo_arc(cr,xbl,ybl,r,((2*math.pi/4)*1),((2*math.pi/4)*2))
    cairo_line_to (cr,xtl-r,ytl)
    cairo_arc(cr,xtl,ytl,r,((2*math.pi/4)*2),((2*math.pi/4)*3))
    cairo_close_path(cr)
    cairo_fill (cr)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    cairo_surface_destroy(cs)
    cairo_destroy(cr)
    return ""
    end
    -- ###### calendar function ##################################################
    function conky_luacal(caltab) -- {x=,y=,tf="",tfs=,tc=,ta=,bf="",bfs=,bc=,ba=,hf="",hfs=,hc=,ha=,sp="",gt=,gh=,gv=,sd=,hstyle=,tdf=,tdfs=,tdc=,tda=}
    if conky_window == nil then return end
    local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    --############################################################################
    if caltab.x==nil then
    caltab=loadstring("return" .. caltab)()
    end
    local cal_x=caltab.x
    local cal_y=caltab.y
    local tfont=caltab.tf        or "mono"
    local tfontsize=caltab.tfs    or 12
    local tc=caltab.tc        or 0xffffff
    local ta=caltab.ta        or 1
    local bfont=caltab.bf        or "mono"
    local bfontsize=caltab.bfs    or 12
    local bc=caltab.bc        or 0xffffff
    local ba=caltab.ba        or 1
    local hfont=caltab.hf        or "mono"
    local hfontsize=caltab.hfs    or 12
    local hc=caltab.hc        or 0xff0000
    local ha=caltab.ha        or 1
    local spacer=caltab.sp        or " "
    local gaph=caltab.gh        or 20
    local gapt=caltab.gt        or 15
    local gapl=caltab.gv        or 15
    local sday=caltab.sd        or 0
    local hstyle=caltab.hstyle    or 0
    --convert colors
    --local font=string.gsub(font,"_"," ")
    local tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha=rgb_to_r_g_b(tc,ta)
    --main body text color
    local bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha=rgb_to_r_g_b(bc,ba)
    --highlight text color
    local hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha=rgb_to_r_g_b(hc,ha)
    --calendar calcs
    local year=os.date("%G")
    local today=tonumber(os.date("%d"))
    local t1 = os.time( {    year=year,month=03,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
    local t2 = os.time( {    year=year,month=02,day=01,hour=00,min=0,sec=0} );
    local feb=(os.difftime(t1,t2))/(24*60*60)
    local monthdays={ 31, feb, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31 }
    local day=tonumber(os.date("%w"))+1-sday
    local day_num = today
    local remainder=day_num % 7
    local start_day=day-(day_num % 7)
    if start_day<0 then start_day=7+start_day end
    local month=os.date("%m")
    local mdays=monthdays[tonumber(month)]
    local x=mdays+start_day
    local dnum={}
    local dnumh={}
    if mdays+start_day<36 then
    dlen=35
    plen=29
    else
    dlen=42
    plen=36
    end
    for i=1,dlen do
        if i<=start_day then
        dnum[i]="  "
        else
        dn=i-start_day
            if dn=="nil" then dn=0 end
            if dn<=9 then dn=(spacer .. dn) end
            if i>x then dn="" end
            dnum[i]=dn
            dnumh[i]=dn
            if dn==(spacer .. today) or dn==today then
            dnum[i]=""
            end
            if dn==(spacer .. today) or dn==today then
            dnumh[i]=dn
            place=i
            else dnumh[i]="  "
            end
        end
    end--for
    cairo_select_font_face (cr, tfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
    cairo_set_font_size (cr, tfontsize);
    cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha)
    local extents=cairo_text_extents_t:create()
    tolua.takeownership(extents)
    if hstyle==0 then
        if tonumber(sday)==0 then
        dys={"SU","MO","TU","WE","TH","FR","SA"}
        else
        dys={"MO","TU","WE","TH","FR","SA","SU"}
        end
        --draw calendar titles
    elseif hstyle==1 then
        if tonumber(sday)==0 then
        dys={"SU","MO"," ","  ","  ","FR","SA"}
        cairo_text_extents(cr,"MO",extents)
        local s=extents.x_advance+gaph
        local f=gaph*5
        local tdfont=caltab.tdf        or "mono"
        local tdfontsize=caltab.tdfs    or 12
        local tdc=caltab.tdc        or 0xffffff
        local tda=caltab.tda        or 1
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, tdfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, tdfontsize);
        local tdred,tdgreen,tdblue,tdalpha=rgb_to_r_g_b(tdc,tda)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tdred,tdgreen,tdblue,tdalpha)
        local insert=os.date("%b %y")
        cairo_text_extents(cr,insert,extents)
        local w=extents.x_advance
        cairo_move_to (cr, cal_x+((s+f)/2)-(w/2), cal_y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,insert)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        else
        dys={"MO","TU"," ","  ","  ","SA","SU"}
        cairo_text_extents(cr,"TU",extents)
        local s=extents.x_advance+gaph
        local f=gaph*5
        local tdfont=caltab.tdf        or "mono"
        local tdfontsize=caltab.tdfs    or 12
        local tdc=caltab.tdc        or 0xffffff
        local tda=caltab.tda        or 1
        cairo_select_font_face (cr, tdfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
        cairo_set_font_size (cr, tdfontsize);
        local tdred,tdgreen,tdblue,tdalpha=rgb_to_r_g_b(tdc,tda)
        cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tdred,tdgreen,tdblue,tdalpha)
        local insert=os.date("%b %y")
        cairo_text_extents(cr,insert,extents)
        local w=extents.x_advance
        cairo_move_to (cr, cal_x+((s+f)/2)-(w/2), cal_y)
        cairo_show_text (cr,insert)
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        end
    end
    --draw calendar titles
    for i=1,7 do
    cairo_select_font_face (cr, tfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
    cairo_set_font_size (cr, tfontsize);
    cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,tred,tgreen,tblue,talpha)
    cairo_move_to (cr, cal_x+(gaph*(i-1)), cal_y)
    cairo_show_text (cr, dys[i])
    cairo_stroke (cr)
    end
    --draw calendar body
    cairo_select_font_face (cr, bfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
    cairo_set_font_size (cr, bfontsize);
    cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,bred,bgreen,bblue,balpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
    local fn=i
        for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, cal_x+(gaph*(i-fn)),cal_y+gapt+(gapl*((fn-1)/7)))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnum[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        end
    end
    --highlight
    cairo_select_font_face (cr, hfont, CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL);
    cairo_set_font_size (cr, hfontsize);
    cairo_set_source_rgba (cr,hred,hgreen,hblue,halpha)
    for i=1,plen,7 do
    local fn=i
        for i=fn,fn+6 do
        cairo_move_to (cr, cal_x+(gaph*(i-fn)),cal_y+gapt+(gapl*((fn-1)/7)))
        cairo_show_text (cr, dnumh[i])
        cairo_stroke (cr)
        end
    end
    caltab=nil
    dlen=nil
    plen=nil
    cairo_destroy(cr)
    cairo_surface_destroy(cs)
    cr=nil
    return ""
    end-- end main function#######################################################
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

The simple clock is really nice, can you post it ? I tried the Mc Lovin's Chronograph and it doesn't work with me...I still have errors and strange stufs : I can't show you because it's disapear when I want do a screenshot...
    Code:
      ┌─( climatix ) - ( 3.2.0-32-generic ) - ( ~ )
    └─> conky -c /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 1: no such configuration: '--[['
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 2: no such configuration: '21'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 3: no such configuration: '22'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 4: no such configuration: '02'
    Conky: /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono: 5: no such configuration: 'use'
    Conky: desktop window (ae) is root window
    Conky: drawing to desktop window
    Conky: drawing to single buffer
    can you post the file
    /home/climatix/développement/12-1-Sector11-1/LUA/ConkyChrono

i think you may be implementing the lua stuff wrong

Code:
    --[[ should only be found in the lua script (on line 1) NOT the conkyrc

Beans

@Mr Peachy & Sector11
    Sorry guys you're right, I did messy things with lua scripts and conky; I've all cleaned everithing works fine...I've got the clean clock and a big thanks for these scripts again ! I mix things to do at home and not good concentrate with the code lines

Page 2101 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1101160120012051209120992100210121022103211121512201 ... LastLast