Page 2097 of 2296 FirstFirst ... 1097159719972047208720952096209720982099210721472197 ... LastLast
Results 20,961 to 20,970 of 22959

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Hi Vin, nice pics, but do you need to embed such big file sizes.
    I am currently shaped by my ISP as I often am towards the end of the month
    and it takes almost a minute to load the page.

Beans
    Hidden!

Okay, most, if not all is courtesy of Sector11. Much thanks!

I have a desktop resolution of 1920x1080 so I have changed template settings to match my resolution, and also some fonts and colour settings. I will have a new system info conky on the right side of the screen sometime in the next 12 to 16 hours. Gotta get some sleep right now though. The lua script on the bottom was the hardest to get 'right'! I'm pretty pleased with how I got it to turn out though. Again, thanks Sector11 for the help! I'll post tomorrow with the updated shot of the sys info conky once I've completed it. Anyway, here's what I have so far. Hope you like...

Thanks,
    Jed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jedcurtis; November 1st, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
    | [I]Running 'VSIDO' | My blog |

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by MoralAnarchy View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to get a conky calendar on my desktop and I'm having some trouble. It seems that there is something going wrong when it tries to change the colour of the current date. Was hoping somebody could have a look and tell me where it's messing up?
    I use the same calendar script using ncal instead of cal.
    Try this config with my calendario file(week starts on monday).

cal.conkyrc
    Code:
    # Conky, a system monitor, based on torsmo
    #
    alignment bottom_left
    #background transparent
    background no
    #border_width 0
    #cpu_avg_samples 2
    #top_cpu_separate yes
    default_color red
    #default_outline_color white
    #default_shade_color white
    #draw_borders no
    #draw_graph_borders no
    #draw_outline no
    #draw_shades no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LCDMono:size=19
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 15
    minimum_size 265
    maximum_width 265
    #net_avg_samples 2
    double_buffer yes
    #out_to_console no
    #out_to_stderr no
    #extra_newline no

own_window yes
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

#stippled_borders 0
    update_interval 1.0
    uppercase no
    #use_spacer none
    #show_graph_scale no
    #show_graph_range no

TEXT
    ${font LCDMono:bold:size=14}${alignc}${time %B %Y}
    ${font LCDMono:size=19}${color}${pre_exec ~/Conky/scripts/calendario.sh semana}
    ${color gray}${pre_exec ~/Conky/scripts/calendario.sh pasado}${color red}${pre_exec ~/Conky/scripts/calendario.sh hoy}${color gray}${pre_exec ~/Conky/scripts/calendario.sh futuro}${font}
    calendario.sh
    Code:
    #! /bin/sh
    # written by: jjgomera

#str=`echo '\033[01;32m29'`

# replace the 4 "cal |" with "cal -m |" to have the week start on Monday

DATE=`date | awk -F" " '{print $3}'`
    DAY=`date +%a | cut -c1-2`

case "$1" in
    mes)
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n1
    ;;
    semana)
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n2 | tail -n1 #| sed 's/'$DAY'/${color CC9846}'$DAY'${color 919FAA}/g'
    ;;
    pasado)
    ncal -M -C -h | grep -v '[a-zA-Z]' | grep '[0-9]' | awk -F$DATE ' BEGIN {i=0}
    ($1 == $0 && i==0) {print $1}($1 != $0 && i==0){i=i+1;print $1}';
    ;;
    hoy)
    echo $DATE;
    ;;
    futuro)
    ncal -M -C -h | grep -v '[a-zA-Z]' | grep '[0-9]' | awk -F$DATE ' BEGIN {i=1}
    (i==0) {print $0}($1 != $0 && i==1){i=i-1;print $2}';
    ;;
    esac
    Last edited by stinkeye; November 1st, 2012 at 09:43 AM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    Nice! Here's mine.
    Could you post .conkyrc files for right panel? I like it. There is everything listed in it - i have 4 cores cpu, could you also tell me what to change for it?

Thanks.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedcurtis View Post
    Okay, most, if not all is courtesy of Sector11. Much thanks!
    You're welcome Jed, but all I did was show you some tips and the odd tweak for the top one, you did all the work to make it what it is. Looks good. OK, that bottom one does look familiar, but that's your work I see there.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkeye View Post
    I use the same calendar script using ncal instead of cal.
    Try this config with my calendario file(week starts on monday).
    Totally forgot about ncal. I tried it with gcal and got <1> for the current days.

You've just revived an old friend.

If memory serves me correctly this was discussed here a long time ago when conky v1.8.1 started doing things differently.

Nice to have jj's script back up and running. I took the time to do an update at CPS: calendario.sh

Thanks stinkeye.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Sector11 View Post
    Totally forgot about ncal. I tried it with gcal and got <1> for the current days.

You've just revived an old friend.

If memory serves me correctly this was discussed here a long time ago when conky v1.8.1 started doing things differently.

Nice to have jj's script back up and running. I took the time to do an update at CPS: calendario.sh

Thanks stinkeye.
    Ye, I think I first used it way back, from one of your posts.
    You can also highlight the day of the week by changing this line...
    Code:
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n2 | tail -n1
    to
    Code:
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n2 | tail -n1 | sed 's/'$DAY'/${color CC9846}'$DAY'${color 919FAA}/g'
    so you get the day of the week as well as the date highlighted.
    First ${color CC9846} is the highlight and ${color 919FAA} takes you back to the original colour.
    Needs to have...
    Code:
    in the calendario.sh for the day highlight to work.
    Code:
    #! /bin/sh
    # written by: jjgomera

#str=`echo '\033[01;32m29'`

# replace the 4 "cal |" with "cal -m |" to have the week start on Monday

DATE=`date | awk -F" " '{print $3}'`

case "$1" in
    mes)
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n1
    ;;
    semana)
    ncal -M -C -h | head -n2 | tail -n1 | sed 's/'$DAY'/${color CC9846}'$DAY'${color 919FAA}/g'
    ;;
    pasado)
    ncal -M -C -h | grep -v '[a-zA-Z]' | grep '[0-9]' | awk -F$DATE ' BEGIN {i=0}
    ($1 == $0 && i==0) {print $1}($1 != $0 && i==0){i=i+1;print $1}';
    ;;
    hoy)
    echo $DATE;
    ;;
    futuro)
    ncal -M -C -h | grep -v '[a-zA-Z]' | grep '[0-9]' | awk -F$DATE ' BEGIN {i=1}
    (i==0) {print $0}($1 != $0 && i==1){i=i-1;print $2}';
    ;;
    esac
    Last edited by stinkeye; November 1st, 2012 at 03:41 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkeye View Post
    Ye, I think I first used it way back, from one of your posts.
    You can also highlight the day of the week by changing this line...
    Possible, I used that script for a LONG time.

I did another update at Conky PitStop: Option #2 calendario.sh - highlight day as well and as it says there: Nicely done!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

It's been a while since I've posted on these here forums. A long time.
    Anyway, I recently got conky back up and running so I decided to contribute (i'm sure my stuff is so mainstream but what the heck.)

Almost all of it is based off the default conky-colors configuration with human theme (color). I did happen to do some modifications

Here's .conkyrc
    Code:
    ######################
    # - Conky settings - #
    ######################
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    net_avg_samples 3
    cpu_avg_samples 3
    if_up_strictness link

imlib_cache_size 0
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes

format_human_readable

#####################
    # - Text settings - #
    #####################
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Ubuntu:size=8
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 2048

#############################
    # - Window specifications - #
    #############################
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

alignment top_right
    gap_x 25
    gap_y 40
    minimum_size 182 600
    maximum_width 182

default_bar_size 60 8

#########################
    # - Graphics settings - #
    #########################
    draw_shades no

default_color cccccc

color0 white
    color1 CE5C00 
    color2 white
    color3 CE5C00

TEXT
    ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}SYSTEM $stippled_hr${font}
    ##############
    # - SYSTEM - #
    ##############
    ${color1}${voffset 6}${font OpenLogos:size=19}u${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -14}Kernel:  ${alignr}${color2}${kernel} x86_64${color}
    ${goto 32}Uptime: ${alignr}${color2}${uptime}${color}
    # |--UPDATES
    ${goto 32}Updates: ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 360 aptitude search "~U" | wc -l | tail}${color}${font} ${color2}Packages${color}
    # |--CPU
    ${offset 2}${color2}${font Poky:size=14}P${color}${font}${offset -19}${voffset 9}${offset 1}${cpubar cpu0 4,18}${offset -20}${voffset 10}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${acpitemp}°C ${font}${voffset -25}${goto 32}CPU1: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu1}%${font} ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 0' | awk '{print $3}' | sed 's/+//' | sed 's/\.0//g'}${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu1 8,50 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}CPU2: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu2}%${font} ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 1' | awk '{print $3}' | sed 's/+//' | sed 's/\.0//g'}${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu2 8,50 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}CPU3: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu3}%${font} ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 2' | awk '{print $3}' | sed 's/+//' | sed 's/\.0//g'}${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu3 8,50 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}CPU4: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu4}%${font} ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 3' | awk '{print $3}' | sed 's/+//' | sed 's/\.0//g'}${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu4 8,50 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    # |--MEM
    ${voffset 2}${offset 1}${color2}${font Poky:size=14}M${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -7}RAM: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}$memperc%${color}${font}
    ${voffset 1}${offset 1}${voffset 2}${color0}${membar 4,18}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -2}F: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${memeasyfree}${color}${font} U: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${mem}${color}${font} T: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${memmax}${color}${font}
    # |--PROC
    ${voffset 2}${voffset 1}${color2}${font Poky:size=14}a${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -10}Processes: ${color2}${alignr 13}CPU${alignr}RAM${color}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 42}${color2}${top name 1}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1} ${goto 126}${top cpu 1}${alignr }${top mem 1}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 42}${color2}${top name 2}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1} ${goto 126}${top cpu 2}${alignr }${top mem 2}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 42}${color2}${top name 3}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1} ${goto 126}${top cpu 3}${alignr }${top mem 3}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 42}${color2}${top name 4}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1} ${goto 126}${top cpu 4}${alignr }${top mem 4}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 42}${color2}${top name 5}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1} ${goto 126}${top cpu 5}${alignr }${top mem 5}${color}${font}
    #############
    # - CLOCK - #
    #############
    ${voffset 4}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}DATE $stippled_hr${font}
    ${goto 100}${voffset -16}${font Ubuntu:size=6}EPOCH+ ${time %s}${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 2}${font clockfaces:size=40}${color1}O${color}${font}
    ${voffset -35}${goto 11}${font zoraclockH:size=30}${color2}${execpi 120 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyClock hour}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -39}${goto 5}${font zoraclockM:size=40}${color2}${execpi 60 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyClock minute}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -60}${goto 60}${font UBuntu:style=Bold:size=38}${color2}${time %H}${color}${font}${voffset -28}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=14}${color2}${time :%M}${time :%S}${color}${font}
    #${goto 100}${voffset -50}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=11}${color1}${time %H}${time :%M}${time :%S}${color}${font} ${time %Z}
    ${goto 100}${goto 120}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=10}${color2}${time %A}${color}${font}
    ${goto 70}${voffset 4}${time %B %d, %Y}${voffset 8}
    ${goto 70}${voffset -8}${font UBuntu:size=7}${color1}${utime}${color} UTC ${font}
    ################
    # - CALENDAR - #
    ################
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=16}D${font}${voffset -8}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=7}${offset -17}${voffset 4}${time %d}${font}${color}${voffset -1}${font Monospace:size=7}${execpi 300 DJS=`date +%_d`; cal -h |sed '2,8!d'| sed '/./!d' | sed 's/^/${goto 42} /'| sed 's/$/ /' | sed 's/^/ /' | sed /" $DJS "/s/" $DJS "/" "'${font Arial:style=Bold:size=8}${voffset -2}${offset -4}${color1} '"$DJS"'${color}${font Monospace:size=7}'" "/}${voffset -1}
    ${voffset -22}
    ##########
    # - HD - #
    ##########
    ${voffset 4}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}HD $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--HDTEMP1
    ${voffset 4}${offset 7}${color0}${font Weather:size=15}y${font}${color}${voffset -3}${goto 32}Temperature: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 120 hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=C}°C${color}${font}${alignr}${color2}/dev/sda${color}
    ${voffset 4}${execpi 30 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyHD2}
    ###############
    # - NETWORK - #
    ###############
    ${voffset -4}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}NETWORK $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--WLAN0
    ${if_up wlan0}
    ${voffset -5}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}”${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Up: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}“${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Down: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Poky:size=14}Y${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -2}Signal: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}${color}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=16}¬${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -8}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr wlan0}${color}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${color2}${execi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyIp}${color}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${voffset -5}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}”${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Up: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}“${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Down: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=16}¬${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr eth0}${color}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${color2}${execi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyIp}${color}
    # |--PPP0
    ${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${voffset -5}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}”${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Up: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=17}“${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Down: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 E07A1F CE5C00}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${color0}${font Webdings:size=16}¬${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr ppp0}${color}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${offset 4}${color0}${font Wingdings:size=20}N${font}${color}${voffset -6}${goto 32}Network Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}${endif}${endif}
    ####################
    # - WEATHER - #
    ####################
    # http://weather.yahoo.com/
    ${voffset -8}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}WEATHER $stippled_hr${font}
    ${if_gw}${voffset 4}${offset -4}${color0}${font Webdings:size=24}·${font}${color}
    ${voffset -24}${goto 32}Temperature: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 3600 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyYahooWeather cur USFL0111 f}°F${color}${font}
    ${goto 32}${voffset -2}${color0}${font Webdings}6${font}${color}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 3600 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyYahooWeather min USFL0111 f}°F${color}${font}  ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Webdings}5${font}${color}${voffset -1}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 3600 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyYahooWeather max USFL0111 f}°F${color}${font}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${offset 4}${color0}${font Wingdings:size=20}N${font}${color}${voffset -6}${goto 32}Weather Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}
    ############
    # - TASK - #
    ############
    # type "ct help" in terminal for info
    ${voffset 4}${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}TASKS $stippled_hr${font}
    ${voffset 4}${execpi 5 cat ~/.conkycolors/tasks | fold -w 38 | sed 's/\[ \]/\[     \]/' | sed 's/\[X\]/\[ X \]/' | sed 's/\] /\] ${color2}/' | sed 's/$/${color}/' | sed 's/ X /${color0}${font Poky:size=7}A${font}${color}${voffset -1}/'}
    Here are the scripts used by conky-colors (just to give everything perspective. sorry about the long post)

conkyClock.sh
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    # clock.sh
    # Written by Crinos512
    # Original concept by t-mo_
    #
    # Usage: ${execpi 20 ~/.conky/conkyparts/clock.sh hour}
    #         - or -
    #        ${execpi 20 ~/.conky/conkyparts/clock.sh minute}

#Hour
    case "$1" in
    'hour')
      HOUR=`date +%H`
      MINUTE=`date +%M`
      case $HOUR in
        00 | 12)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "A" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "B" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "C" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "D" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "E" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 00"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        01 | 13)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "F" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "G" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "H" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "I" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "J" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 01"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        02 | 14)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "K" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "L" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "M" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "N" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "O" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 02"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        03 | 15)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "P" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "Q" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "R" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "S" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "T" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 03"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        04 | 16)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "U" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "V" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "W" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "X" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "Y" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 04"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        05 | 17)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "Z" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "a" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "b" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "c" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "d" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 05"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        06 | 18)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "e" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "f" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "g" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "h" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "i" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 06"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        07 | 19)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "j" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "k" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "l" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "m" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "n" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 07"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        08 | 20)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "o" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "p" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "q" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "r" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "s" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 08"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        09 | 21)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "t" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "u" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "v" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "w" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "x" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 09"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        10 | 22)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "y" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "z" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "1" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "2" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "3" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 10"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
        11 | 23)
          case $MINUTE in
            0[0-9] | 1[0-2]) echo "4" ;;
            1[3-9] | 2[0-2]) echo "5" ;;
            2[3-9] | 3[0-5]) echo "6" ;;
            3[6-9] | 4[0-8]) echo "7" ;;
            49 | 5[0-9]) echo "8" ;;
            *) echo "ERROR in Hour mod 11"   ;;
          esac
          ;;
         *) echo "ERROR finding Hour"   ;;
      esac
      ;;

'minute')
      MINUTE=`date +%M`
      case $MINUTE in
        00) echo "A" ;;
        01) echo "B" ;;
        02) echo "C" ;;
        03) echo "D" ;;
        04) echo "E" ;;
        05) echo "F" ;;
        06) echo "G" ;;
        07) echo "H" ;;
        08) echo "I" ;;
        09) echo "J" ;;
        10) echo "K" ;;
        11) echo "L" ;;
        12) echo "M" ;;
        13) echo "N" ;;
        14) echo "O" ;;
        15) echo "P" ;;
        16) echo "Q" ;;
        17) echo "R" ;;
        18) echo "S" ;;
        19) echo "T" ;;
        20) echo "U" ;;
        21) echo "V" ;;
        22) echo "W" ;;
        23) echo "X" ;;
        24) echo "Y" ;;
        25) echo "Z" ;;
        26) echo "a" ;;
        27) echo "b" ;;
        28) echo "c" ;;
        29) echo "d" ;;
        30) echo "e" ;;
        31) echo "f" ;;
        32) echo "g" ;;
        33) echo "h" ;;
        34) echo "i" ;;
        35) echo "j" ;;
        36) echo "k" ;;
        37) echo "l" ;;
        38) echo "m" ;;
        39) echo "n" ;;
        40) echo "o" ;;
        41) echo "p" ;;
        42) echo "q" ;;
        43) echo "r" ;;
        44) echo "s" ;;
        45) echo "t" ;;
        46) echo "u" ;;
        47) echo "v" ;;
        48) echo "w" ;;
        49) echo "x" ;;
        50) echo "y" ;;
        51) echo "z" ;;
        52) echo "1" ;;
        53) echo "2" ;;
        54) echo "3" ;;
        55) echo "4" ;;
        56) echo "5" ;;
        57) echo "6" ;;
        58) echo "7" ;;
        59) echo "8" ;;
        *) echo "ERROR finding Minute" ;;
      esac
      ;;
    esac
    exit 0
    conkyHD2.sh
    Code:
    #! /bin/sh
    DIR=$(conky-colors --finddir=scripts/conkyHD2.py)
    pythoncmd="$DIR/scripts/conkyHD2.py $@"

if [ -f /usr/bin/python2 ]; then
    	cmd="/usr/bin/python2 $pythoncmd"
    elif [ -f /usr/bin/python2.7 ] ; then
    	cmd="/usr/bin/python2.7 $pythoncmd"
    elif [ -f /usr/bin/python2.6 ] ; then
    	cmd="/usr/bin/python2.6 $pythoncmd"
    else
    	# here's hoping!
    	cmd="/usr/bin/python $pythoncmd"
    fi

exec $cmd
    conkyHD2.py
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python
    import os
    import subprocess

# root filesystem
    statb = subprocess.Popen("stat -f -c %b /", shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    statb_value = statb.communicate()[0]
    statf = subprocess.Popen("stat -f -c %f /", shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    statf_value = statf.communicate()[0]
    total = int(statb_value)
    used = total - int(statf_value)
    dec = (((used * 100) / total) + 5) / 10
    if dec > 9:
    	icon = "0"
    elif dec < 1:
    	icon = "A"
    else:
    	icon = str(dec)
    print ("${voffset 2}${color0}${font Pie charts for maps:size=14}"+icon+"${font}${color}   ${voffset -5}Root: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${fs_free_perc /}%${color} ${alignr}${color2}${fs_free /}${color}${font}\n")

# /home folder (if its a separate mount point)
    if os.path.ismount("/home"):
    	# start calculation for the pie chart symbol (icon)
    	statb = subprocess.Popen("stat -f -c %b /home", shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    	statf = subprocess.Popen("stat -f -c %f /home", shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    	total = int(statb_value)
    	if dec > 9:
    		icon = "0"
    	elif dec < 1:
    		icon = "A"
    	else:
    		icon = str(dec)
    	# end calculation icon
    	print ("${voffset -6}${color0}${font Pie charts for maps:size=14}"+icon+"${font}${color}   ${voffset -5}Home: ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${fs_free_perc /home}%${color} ${alignr}${color2}${fs_free /home}${color}${font}\n")

# folder in /media
    for device in os.listdir("/media/"):
    	if (not device.startswith("cdrom")) and (os.path.ismount('/media/'+device)):
    		# start calculation dec value (for the pie chart symbol)
    		statb = subprocess.Popen('stat -f -c %b "/media/'+device+'"', shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    		statf = subprocess.Popen('stat -f -c %f "/media/'+device+'"', shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
    		total = int(statb_value)
    		if dec > 9:
    			icon = "0"
    		elif dec < 1:
    			icon = "A"
    		else:
    			icon = str(dec)
    		# end calculation dec
    		print ("${voffset -6}${color0}${font Pie charts for maps:size=14}"+icon+"${font}${color}   ${voffset -5}"+device.capitalize()+": ${font Ubuntu:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${fs_free_perc /media/"+device+"}%${color} ${alignr}${color2}${fs_free /media/"+device+"}${color}${font}\n")
    print ("${voffset -6}")
    conkyIp.sh
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    # eigene öffentliche ip anzeigen

wget http://checkip.dyndns.org/ -q -O - |
    grep -Eo '\<[[:digit:]]{1,3}(\.[[:digit:]]{1,3}){3}\>'
    conkyYahooWeather.sh
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    # By helmuthdu

MIN="min"
    MAX="max"
    CUR="cur"
    UNIT="c"

if [ "$1" = "$CUR" ]; then
    	if [ "$3" = "$UNIT" ]; then
    	curl -s --connect-timeout 30 "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=$2&u=$3" | sed '/Current\ Conditions/,$!d' | sed -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' | sed '2!d' | sed 's/^.*, //' | sed 's/ C.*$//'
    	else
    	curl -s --connect-timeout 30 "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=$2&u=$3" | sed '/Current\ Conditions/,$!d' | sed -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' | sed '2!d' | sed 's/^.*, //' | sed 's/ F.*$//'
    	fi
    elif [ "$1" = "$MAX" ]; then
    curl -s --connect-timeout 30 "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=$2&u=$3" | sed '/Current\ Conditions/,$!d' | sed -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' | sed '4!d' | sed 's/^.*High: //' | sed 's/ Low.*$//'
    elif [ "$1" = "$MIN" ]; then
    curl -s --connect-timeout 30 "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=$2&u=$3" | sed '/Current\ Conditions/,$!d' | sed -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' | sed '4!d' | sed 's/^.*Low: //'
    fi
    And see attachments for final results (I have dual-monitor)

Anyway, if anyone can suggest some efficiency or a better alternative route to accomplish something (cough-weather-cough), please let me know.

I think I'll stick with this for a while.

EDIT: I forgot to mentions, my readings for CPU temp are curiously low. That's what ${acpitemp}, ${hdmon} and the sensors route give me though. Strange.
    Last edited by crazyness003; November 2nd, 2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: strangeness

Beans

This is my latest conky, I used a lua script made by Sector11 from Conky Pit-Stop, and added another lua to draw a background a,d boarders to it, as well as make the hands have a thick to thin look to them.
    The CPU bars come out from the center, and there are alarm colors for when things start to run really high.
    The weather in the clock is conkyForecast from conky-companions, and there is a now playing feature on the bottom of the config on the right, it scrolls "Media Player Not Currently Running" if there is no medai player runng, and the noew playing info if there is, it auto detects which one is running (using Exaile. Rhythmbox, Banshee, Clementine, Guaydeque) and uses conky<Medaplayer> scripts from conky-companions as well.
    There is also a transmission display on the bottom of the config on the left, using conkyTransmission, again, by conky-companions, that only shows if Transmission is running.
    The calendar is shown with conkyGoogleCalendar by, you guessed it, conky-companions.

click for full size preview

And you can download the full set-up, including a script that you can use a switch to turn it on and off, in an archive from here Download the full config

Page 2097 of 2296 FirstFirst ... 1097159719972047208720952096209720982099210721472197 ... LastLast