Page 1351 of 2274 FirstFirst ... 351851125113011341134913501351135213531361140114511851 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 22732

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOutOfMyMind View Post
    Weather.com and I like the script you have have on the left corner of the "shades" screenshot.

Very nice.
    OK, that one is here

And Sector 11 was incredibly helpful!

And I created a conkyrc3 to launch that...That is the second set of code in that message

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOutOfMyMind View Post
    I solved the "Y"

duh!
    Code:
    ${voffset -50}${color FFC1C1}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}
    VastOne, do you have a script for the cover art?

${image /tmp/guayadeque-coverart.jpg -p 9,55 -s 85x85}

I do not have any files in /tmp/guayadeque-coverart.jpg
    That is part of what you downloaded and setup with the overall conkyguayadeque setup...

I will work with you on the morrow as I am totally exhausted and am rambling to myself now...

Niters

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Mahngiel View Post
    @DJ

Here's a trouble shooting tip: Terminal any of the conkys and add one more at a time until you produce the effect that's troubling you. Play around by starting a diff conky and adding others until you can isolate what exactly is causing the problem. Then see what you can do about it then.
    When I run two at a in any combination it still "flashes" between them. I dont know whats goin on and its starting to frustrate me and I feel like im bothering other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by VastOne View Post
    I just wanted to show you also that you can have multiple setup and staged different conkyrc...

This is one I have that I just kill my processes like Mahngiel pointed out and run a different conky start script, a different forecast, and oh yes, a slightly better background image...
    o how I love Alessandra Ambrosio
    I'm a super power user

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahngiel View Post
    @Bored

Regarding the pollen script, scroll back a few pages and you can see the wonderful work that mobiledeisel did.
    I went and changed it a bit more. The first day reported is usually the previous day's pollen count. It doesn't seem to update until late in the evening so I set it not to show the first one if it doesn't have the current date on it. I also put in a $MAX variable to make it easier to set the max number of days to show.
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    ZIP=48111
    month=$(date +%b)
    DATE=$(date '+%B %-d, %Y')
    IFS=$'\n'
    MAX=4 # wunderground.com reports up to 4 so anything more than 4 will have no effect
    LMH() {
    case $1 in
    [0-1].[0-9]|2.[0-4]) echo Low;; # 0.0 to 2.4 is Low
    2.[5-9]|3.[0-9]|4.[0-8]) echo Low-Medium;; # 2.5 to 4.8 is Low-Medium
    4.9|5.[0-9]|6.[0-9]|7.[0-2]) echo Medium;; # 4.9 to 7.2 is Medium
    7.[3-9]|8.[0-9]|9.[0-6]) echo Medium-High;; # 7.3 to 9.6 is Medium-High
    9.[7-9]|10.[0-9]|11.[0-9]|12.0) echo High;; # 9.7 to 12.0 is High
    esac
    }
    pollen=$(curl -s "http://www.wunderground.com/DisplayPollen.asp?Zipcode=${ZIP}" | sed -n -e "/Today's pollen and allergy information./,/<\/table>/p" | sed -e 's/^[[:blank:]]*//')
    days=($(echo "$pollen" | grep "<div class=\"b\">" | sed 's/<[^>]*>//g'))
    dates=($(echo "$pollen" | grep "<div>$month" | sed 's/<[^>]*>//g'))
    counts=($(echo "$pollen" | grep "<p class=\"big b\">" | sed 's/<[^>]*>//g'))
    content=($(echo "$pollen" | grep "<div class=\"mainB\">" | sed 's/<[^>]*>//g'))
    echo "Current pollen content:"
    echo "${content[*]}"
    [[ $DATE = ${dates[0]} ]] && S=0 # Skip the first pollen count if it's yesterday's
    for d in $(seq ${S:-1} $((${#days[*]}-1)));do
    : $((n++)) # count number of days output
    echo "Pollen count for ${days[d]}, ${dates[d]}:"
    echo "$(LMH ${counts[d]%0}) at ${counts[d]}"
    if [[ $n -eq $MAX ]]; then break; fi # stop loop if max number of days reached
    done
    I also added a few more comments. Eventually I'll figure out how to make a chart with the output, too. Eventually.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Okay guys, here is my conky so far(based off pinguy's conkyrc) I still can't get the weather to work but I'm not giving up that easily! I know that it's kind of ... long. It was made for a higher res screen than mine (1440x900) and I don't know how to resize it ... I'm going to be swapping around the date, weather and hopefully get the rhythmbox or amarok working with it as well.

The main problems I'm noticing is the CPU temp doesn't refresh & the fan speed is obviously showing incorrect RPMs. When I type 'sensors' into the terminal, I get this:

Code:
    realeyes@The-Blue-Box:~$ sensors
    it8720-isa-0228
    Adapter: ISA adapter
    in0:         +1.02 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in1:         +1.52 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in2:         +3.39 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in3:         +2.98 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in4:         +3.14 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in5:         +1.89 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in6:         +4.08 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    in7:         +2.16 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +4.08 V)   
    Vbat:        +3.20 V
    fan1:       2428 RPM  (min =    0 RPM)
    fan2:          0 RPM  (min =    0 RPM)
    fan3:          0 RPM  (min =    0 RPM)
    fan5:          0 RPM  (min =    0 RPM)
    temp1:       +44.0C  (low  = +127.0C, high = +127.0C)  sensor = thermistor
    temp2:       +40.0C  (low  = +127.0C, high = +127.0C)  sensor = thermal diode
    temp3:       +42.0C  (low  = +127.0C, high = +127.0C)  sensor = thermistor
    cpu0_vid:   +0.475 V
    So, I know the sensors are working. Can someone check my ~/.conkyrc and tell me if all my code it right?

Code:
    # Use Xft?
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    text_buffer_size 2048

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 1

# This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    # Set to zero to run forever.
    total_run_times 0

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type override
    #own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 1440 900
    maximum_width 182

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

# Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0

# border margins
    border_margin 5

# border width
    border_width 1

# Default colors and also border colors
    default_color white
    #default_shade_color black
    #default_outline_color white
    own_window_colour white

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    # same thing as passing -x at command line
    gap_x 35
    gap_y 50

# Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no

# number of cpu samples to average
    # set to 1 to disable averaging
    cpu_avg_samples 2

# number of net samples to average
    net_avg_samples 2

# Force UTF8? note that UTF8 support required XFT
    override_utf8_locale yes

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer none

TEXT
    ${color White}${font OpenLogos:size=40}u
    ${font Ubuntu\-Title:size=25}${alignc}${voffset -90} ubuntu${font :size=8}
    ${alignc} $nodename
    ${hr 2}

${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU1: ${cpu cpu0}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu0 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU2: ${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu1 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU3: ${cpu cpu2}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu0 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}g${font}   RAM: ${mem} ${alignr}${membar 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}x${font}   DISK: ${diskio}${alignr}${diskiograph 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}j${font}   SWAP: $swapperc% ${alignr}${swapbar 8,60} 
    ${font Devil inside:size=15}x${font} CPU Temp: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'temp1' | cut -c19-20}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'temp3' | cut -c37-38}C$color
    ${goto 5}${voffset 4}${font Devil inside:size=16}x${font}${voffset -4}${goto 32}Mother Temp: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'MB Temperature' | cut -c19-20}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'MB Temperature' | cut -c37-38}C$color
    ${goto 4.5}${voffset 2}${font Poky:size=15}y${font}${voffset -6}${goto 32}HD Temp:${alignr}${exec hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=C}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'temp2' | cut -c54-55}C$color
    ${goto 6}${font Martin Vogel's Symbols:size=16}j${font}${voffset -4}${goto 32}Fan Speed: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'fan1'| cut -c16-25}C
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}q${font}   Uptime: ${alignr}${uptime}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}k${font}   Processes: ${alignr}$processes ($running_processes running)
    ${voffset 5}${font Poky:size=15}a${font}${goto 32}${voffset -10}Highest: ${alignr 13}CPU${alignr}RAM
    ${goto 32}${voffset -6}${hr 1}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 1} ${goto 124}${top cpu 1}${alignr }${top mem 1}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 2} ${goto 124}${top cpu 2}${alignr }${top mem 2}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 3} ${goto 124}${top cpu 3}${alignr }${top mem 3}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 4} ${goto 124}${top cpu 4}${alignr }${top mem 4}

DATE ${hr 2}
    ${alignc 35}${font Pizza Dude:size=26}${time %H:%M}${font}
    ${alignc}${time %A %d %B}

HD ${hr 2}
    ${voffset 8}${font Poky:size=16}y${font}${goto 32}${voffset -10} Home: ${fs_used_perc /home}%${alignr}${fs_size /home}
    ${goto 32} Free: ${fs_free /home}${alignr}${fs_bar 8,60 /home}

NETWORK ${hr 2}
    ${if_up wlan0} 
    ${font Poky:size=14}Y${font}${goto 32}${voffset -8}SSID: ${wireless_essid wlan0}
    ${goto 32}Signal: ${wireless_link_qual wlan0}% ${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed wlan0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed wlan0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -8}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${execi 3600 wget -O - http://whatismyip.org/ | tail}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${voffset -13}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed eth0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup eth0}
    ${voffset -2}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed eth0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown eth0}
    ${voffset -2}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${execi 3600 wget -O - http://whatismyip.org/ | tail}
    # |--PPP0
    ${endif}${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${voffset -13}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed ppp0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup ppp0}
    ${voffset -2}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed ppp0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown ppp0}
    ${voffset -2}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr ppp0}
    ${endif}${else}${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${goto 32}Network Unavailable${endif}${endif}
    WEATHER ${hr 2}

${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=WF}${font}
    ${voffset -50}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}  ${voffset -38}${font Arial Black:size=26}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HT}${font}

${voffset 0}${alignc 43}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday} ${alignc 8}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday} ${alignc -29}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday} ${alignc -64}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${alignc 75}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DejaVu Sans:size=7}${alignc 48}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -14}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -40}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignr 6}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}${font}

${voffset 0}Location:${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=CN}
    ${voffset 0}Last Updated: ${alignr} ${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --hideunits --datatype=LU -m 0 }
    ${voffset 0}Feels Like:${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=LT}
    ${voffset 0}Dew Point: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=DP}
    ${voffset 0}Current Condition:${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=CC}
    ${voffset 0}Chance of Precip: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast  --location=USCA0911 --startday=0 --datatype=PC}
    ${voffset 0}Humidity: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=HM}
    ${voffset 0}Wind: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=WS --imperial} - ${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=WD}
    ${voffset 0}Pressure: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --hideunits --datatype=BR}
    ${voffset 0}Visibility: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=VI --imperial}
    ${voffset 0}Sunrise: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=SR}
    ${voffset 0}Sunset: ${alignr}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=SS}

${font Trebuchet MS:size=12}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=MP}
    ${voffset -30}${alignr 42}${font MoonPhases:size=28}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=USCA0911 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${hr 2}conky
    I'd really appreciate it! I've learned so much from reading through posts on this thread and really enjoy the community here. Thanks a lot for wealth of knowledge being contributed here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

I got conky to fit on my screen by making the default text smaller. I decided to tackle the weather thing tonight and I did -everything- outlined by the tutorial here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=869328

Whenever I run conky, I get this error:

Code:
    2010-08-14 01:48:40 (28.8 KB/s) - written to stdout [13]

sh: /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py: Permission denied
    ^Z
    [3]+  Stopped                 conky
    realeyes@The-Blue-Box:~$
    idk what it needs me to do?

here is my new ~/.conkyrc:

Code:
    # Use Xft?
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Pizza Dude:size=6
    xftalpha 0.8
    text_buffer_size 1024

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 1

# This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    # Set to zero to run forever.
    total_run_times 0

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    #own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 180 0
    maximum_width 182

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

# Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0

# border width
    border_width 1

# Default colors and also border colors
    default_color white
    #default_shade_color black
    #default_outline_color white
    own_window_colour white

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    # same thing as passing -x at command line
    gap_x 35
    gap_y 50

# Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no

# number of cpu samples to average
    cpu_avg_samples 2

# number of net samples to average
    net_avg_samples 2

# Force UTF8? note that UTF8 support required XFT
    override_utf8_locale yes

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer none

TEXT
    ${color White}${font OpenLogos:size=40}u
    ${font Ubuntu\-Title:size=25}${alignc}${voffset -90} ubuntu${font :size=8}
    ${alignc} $nodename
    ${hr 2}

${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU1: ${cpu cpu0}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu0 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU2: ${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu1 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU3: ${cpu cpu2}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu0 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}g${font}   RAM: ${mem} ${alignr}${membar 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}x${font}   DISK: ${diskio}${alignr}${diskiograph 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}j${font}   SWAP: $swapperc% ${alignr}${swapbar 8,60} 
    ${font Devil inside:size=15}x${font} CPU Temp: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'temp1' | cut -c19-20}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'temp3' | cut -c37-38}C$color
    ${goto 5}${voffset 4}${font Devil inside:size=16}x${font}${voffset -4}${goto 32}Mother Temp: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'MB Temperature' | cut -c19-20}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'MB Temperature' | cut -c37-38}C$color
    ${goto 4.5}${voffset 2}${font Poky:size=15}y${font}${voffset -6}${goto 32}HD Temp:${alignr}${exec hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=C}C / ${color #FCAF3E}${exec sensors | grep 'temp2' | cut -c54-55}C$color
    ${goto 6}${font Martin Vogel's Symbols:size=16}j${font}${voffset -4}${goto 32}Fan Speed: ${alignr}${exec sensors | grep 'fan1'| cut -c16-25}C
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}q${font}   Uptime: ${alignr}${uptime}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}k${font}   Processes: ${alignr}$processes ($running_processes running)
    ${voffset 5}${font Poky:size=15}a${font}${goto 32}${voffset -10}Highest: ${alignr 13}CPU${alignr}RAM
    ${goto 32}${voffset -6}${hr 1}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 1} ${goto 124}${top cpu 1}${alignr }${top mem 1}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 2} ${goto 124}${top cpu 2}${alignr }${top mem 2}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 3} ${goto 124}${top cpu 3}${alignr }${top mem 3}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 32}${top name 4} ${goto 124}${top cpu 4}${alignr }${top mem 4}

DATE ${hr 2}
    ${alignc 35}${font Pizza Dude:size=26}${time %H:%M}${font}
    ${alignc}${time %A %d %B}

HD ${hr 2}
    ${voffset 8}${font Poky:size=16}y${font}${goto 32}${voffset -10} Home: ${fs_used_perc /home}%${alignr}${fs_size /home}
    ${goto 32} Free: ${fs_free /home}${alignr}${fs_bar 8,60 /home}

NETWORK ${hr 2}
    ${if_up wlan0} 
    ${font Poky:size=14}Y${font}${goto 32}${voffset -8}SSID: ${wireless_essid wlan0}
    ${goto 32}Signal: ${wireless_link_qual wlan0}% ${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed wlan0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed wlan0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -8}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${voffset -13}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed eth0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup eth0}
    ${voffset -2}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed eth0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown eth0}
    ${voffset -2}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr eth0}
    # |--PPP0
    ${endif}${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${voffset -13}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${upspeed ppp0}${font} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totalup ppp0}
    ${voffset -2}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${downspeed ppp0}${font} ${alignr}${downspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 F57900 FCAF3E}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${totaldown ppp0}
    ${voffset -2}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${addr ppp0}
    ${endif}${else}${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${goto 32}Network Unavailable${endif}${endif}
    WEATHER ${hr 2}

${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=WF}${font}
    ${voffset -50}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}  ${voffset -38}${font Arial Black:size=26}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HT}${font}/usr/share/conkyforecast/co

${voffset 0}${alignc 43}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday} ${alignc 8}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday} ${alignc -29}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday} ${alignc -64}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${alignc 75}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DejaVu Sans:size=7}${alignc 48}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -14}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -40}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignr 6}${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}${font}

${voffset 0}Location:${alignr}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=CN}
    ${voffset 0}Last Updated: ${alignr} ${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --hideunits --datatype=LU -m 0 }
    ${voffset 0}Humidity: ${alignr}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=HM}
    ${voffset 0}Wind: ${alignr}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=WS --imperial} - ${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=WD}
    ${voffset 0}Sunrise: ${alignr}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=SR}
    ${voffset 0}Sunset: ${alignr}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=SS}
    ${font Trebuchet MS:size=12}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=MP}
    ${voffset -30}${alignr 42}${font MoonPhases:size=28}${execi 600 /usr/share/conkyforecast/conkyForecast.py --location=USCA0020 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${hr 2}
    The CPU temps still aren't working but I've hit a brick wall tonight and I'll get back on the horse tomorrow morning. I'm sure the answer is right infront of my zombied face. Sleep should refresh my problem solving mana lol. Any help/advice greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Laggg View Post
    The main problems I'm noticing is the CPU temp doesn't refresh & the fan speed is obviously showing incorrect RPMs. When I type 'sensors' into the terminal, I get this:
    I use sensors this way... and they update

Code:
    HDD: ${hddtemp}C
    ${color lightgrey}CPU:$color ${platform it87.552 temp 2}C ${color grey} - MB:$color ${platform it87.552 temp 1}C - GPU:$color ${execi 1 nvidia-settings -q gpucoretemp |grep ')'|cut -c51-54}C
    ${color lightgrey}Fans: CPU:$color ${platform it87.552 fan 2} RPM${color grey} - Chasis:$color ${platform it87.552 fan 1} RPM${color grey} - Chasis2:$color ${platform it87.552 fan 4} RPM${color grey}
    to find out your platfom type this

Code:
     ls /sys/devices/platform
    and replace my it87.522 with your platform value

Beans
    Hidden!

Hmmm...for some reason I can't get conky to draw my background anymore. It just stopped for some reason. I haven't changed anything, or installed any new packages.

However, I DID try to install conky-colors...which didn't work at all, no matter what I passed it through commandline.
    Perhaps something changed I'm not noticing...but it's bugging the crap out of me.

My rc:
    Code:
    background no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont URW Gothic L:size=9
    xftalpha 0.1
    update_interval 1.0
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_type root
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 280 5
    maximum_width 280
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders no
    default_color grey
    default_shade_color red
    default_outline_color green
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 32
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples_2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 2048

lua_load ~/.scripts/draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre

##
    # stuff after 'TEXT' will be formatted on screen
    ##

TEXT
    ${font URW Gothic L:size=28}${alignc}${color2}${time %H:%M}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font URW Gothic L:size=9}${alignc}${time %A - %d - %B - %Y}${font}

${font openlogos:size=14}u${font}${voffset -6} ${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${font StyleBats:size=10}i${font} Kernel:${alignr}${kernel}
    ${font StyleBats:size=10}q${font} Uptime:${alignr}${uptime}
    ${color #3E3E3E}${cpugraph 222222 ffffff}${color}
    ${color}${voffset -6}${font StyleBats:size=10}A${font} CPU: ${cpu}% ${alignr 1} ${alignr}${freq}MHz   ${acpitemp}C
    ${voffset 0}${font StyleBats:size=10}g${font} RAM: $memperc% ${alignc} $mem${alignr 7} ${membar 6,50}${color}

${font Poky:size=8}f${font} ${hr 2}{alignr}
    ${color}${font URW Gothic L:bold:size=9}/${font}${alignc}${fs_free /}${alignr 54}${fs_bar /}
    ${color}${font URW Gothic L:bold:size=9}/home${font}${alignc}${fs_free /home/drpfenderson}${alignr 54}${fs_bar /home/drpfenderson}
    ${color}${font URW Gothic L:bold:size=9}/filechild${font} ${alignc}${fs_free /media/filechild}${alignr 54}${fs_bar /media/filechild}
    ${color}${font URW Gothic L:bold:size=9}/Hanuman${font}${alignc}${if_mounted /media/Hanuman}${fs_free /media/Hanuman}${alignr 54}${fs_bar /media/Hanuman}${else}${alignc} Not Mounted${endif}

${font Poky:size=8}a${font} ${hr 2}${font}
    ${color}${font}${top_mem name 2}${alignr}${top mem 2} %
    $font${top_mem name 3}${alignr}${top mem 3} %
    $font${top_mem name 4}${alignr}${top mem 4} %
    $font${top_mem name 5}${alignr}${top mem 5} %${color}

${font cellpic:size=18}h${font} ${hr 2}${font}
    ${if_up wlan0}${color}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}a${font} Public IP:${alignr}${execi 300 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}

${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}U${font} ${downspeed wlan0}${alignr}${upspeed wlan0} ${voffset -1}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}O${font}   

${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}T${font} Total Download:${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}N${font} Total Upload:${alignr}${totalup wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}Z${font} SSID:${alignr}${wireless_essid wlan0} (${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0})${else}${if_up eth0}${color1}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}b${font} Local IP:${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}a${font} Public IP:${alignr}${execi 300 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org|sed -e 's/.*Current IP Address: //' -e 's/<.*$//'}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}U${font} Down Speed:${alignr}${downspeed eth0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}T${font} Total Download:${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}O${font} Up Speed:${alignr}${upspeed eth0}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}N${font} Total Upload:${alignr}${totalup eth0}${else}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=10}4${font} Network Unavailable ${endif}${endif}

${if_running mpd}$hr
    $alignc::: $mpd_status :::
    ${font Sawasdee:size=18}$alignc$mpd_title
    ${font Sawasdee:size=12}$alignc$mpd_artist
    ${font}$alignc${mpd_bar 4, 135}
    ${voffset -12}$mpd_elapsed$alignr$mpd_length${endif}
    and draw_bg.lua

Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)

This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.

To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
    	lua_draw_hook_pre

Changelog:
    + v1.0 -- Original release (07.10.2009)
    ]]

-- Change these settings to affect your background.
    -- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.

corner_r=15

-- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background.

bg_colour=0x000000
    bg_alpha=0.4

require 'cairo'
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end

function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window==nil then return end
    	local w=conky_window.width
    	local h=conky_window.height
    	local cs=cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, w, h)
    	cr=cairo_create(cs)

cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h,w,h,w-corner_r,h)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h,0,h,0,h-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)

cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    	cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    What the heck is wrong?
    I just want a dark background behind conky. That's all. Like I said, it was working earlier today.

Although, I DID change the IP lookup, but it should be correct.

Kind of related note:
    I don't know why, but conky seems to spawn 2 instances on startup. I've checked everywhere, but there only seems to be one autostart instance. I don't know why i'm getting duplicates at all.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Thumbs up Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by erissiva View Post
    My rc:
    Code:
    lua_load ~/.scripts/draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre_?
    im pretty sure you need to put something where the question mark is. not exactly sure and im on my phone right now so i cant really look it up.
    Last edited by djyoung4; August 15th, 2010 at 09:57 PM.
    I'm a super power user

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by djyoung4 View Post
    im pretty sure you need to put something where the question mark is. not exactly sure and im on my phone right now so i cant really look it up.
    Aha! The script itself has incorrect instructions.
    Yes, it is
    Code:
    lua_draw_hook_pre conky_draw_bg
    Thank you so much. I knew it was something simple.

Page 1351 of 2274 FirstFirst ... 351851125113011341134913501351135213531361140114511851 ... LastLast