Page 1121 of 2313 FirstFirst ... 1216211021107111111119112011211122112311311171122116212121 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,210 of 23126

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

  1. #11201
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Beans
    14
    Distro
    Xubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    I tried both Worldtrippings and dmillercts code-chunks but none of them seems to works, i think conky is unable to read my Eth0 status since it says im offline even tho im accessing the internet through Eth0 as i write. Unfortunately i cant try out my wlan since there aint any (unprotected) APs around..

  2. #11202
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I'm lost ... HELP!
    Beans
    1,014
    Distro
    Xubuntu

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggeh View Post
    I tried both Worldtrippings and dmillercts code-chunks but none of them seems to works, i think conky is unable to read my Eth0 status since it says im offline even tho im accessing the internet through Eth0 as i write. Unfortunately i cant try out my wlan since there aint any (unprotected) APs around..
    My traffic code chunk is probably not usefull either, but here it is anyway
    Code:
    ${if_up wlan0}
    	${if_match  ${downspeedf wlan0} > 200}
    		${if_match  ${upspeedf wlan0} > 30}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.down.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.down.png -p 4,120}
    		${else}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.down.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.down.png -p 4,120}
    		${endif}
    	${else}
    		${if_match  ${upspeedf wlan0} > 30}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.png -p 4,120}
    		${else}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.dark.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.dark.png -p 4,120}
    		${endif}
    	${endif}
    ${else}
    	${if_match  ${downspeedf eth0} > 200}
    		${if_match  ${upspeedf eth0} > 30}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.down.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.down.png -p 4,120}
    		${else}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.down.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.down.png -p 4,120}
    		${endif}
    	${else}
    		${if_match  ${upspeedf eth0} > 30}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.up.png -p 4,120}
    		${else}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.dark.png -p 1314,120}
    			${image ~/.conky/icons/trafic.dark.png -p 4,120}
    		${endif}
    	${endif}
    ${endif}
    But it does show how to switch between wired and wireless in your conky.

    I normally use either wireless or wired and I turn my wirless card off if I don't use it. So the conky script checks if wlan0 is up
    Code:
    ${if_up wlan0}
    and if so runs the chunk for wlan0
    Code:
    ${else}
    runs the chunk for eth0
    and ends the ${if_up wlan0} statement ... thing ... whatever
    Code:
    ${endif}

  3. #11203
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.
    Beans
    106
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggeh View Post
    I tried both Worldtrippings and dmillercts code-chunks but none of them seems to works, i think conky is unable to read my Eth0 status since it says im offline even tho im accessing the internet through Eth0 as i write. Unfortunately i cant try out my wlan since there aint any (unprotected) APs around..
    Are you sure it is ETH0?
    Registered Ubuntu User #29430

  4. #11204
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MT
    Beans
    43
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilediesel View Post
    I have a couple ideas. To clarify, do you want the current date to always be in the middle so the bigger number is always centered? Or do you want Monday on the left and Sunday on the right?

    Here it is showing 7 days, with the current day in the middle:
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    
    font=("\${font vera:size=8}" "\${voffset -4}\${font vera:size=12}" "\${voffset -5}\${font vera:size=18}" "\${voffset -8}\${font vera:size=27}" "\${font vera:size=18}" "\${font vera:size=12}" "\${font vera:size=8}")
    
    week="${font[0]}$(date '+%_d' -d "-3 days")"
    for i in $(seq -2 3); do
    week="$week ${font[$[i+3]]}$(date '+%_d' -d "$i days")"
    done
    echo "$week"
    Yup, I want the current date to always be the center big number. Thanks for the script, it looks like it'll work out. I'll probably tweak a few things over the next few days to get the alignment right.
    Thanks for your help (again) ^_^

  5. #11205
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by abumaia View Post
    Yup, I want the current date to always be the center big number. Thanks for the script, it looks like it'll work out. I'll probably tweak a few things over the next few days to get the alignment right.
    Thanks for your help (again) ^_^
    Good, that was the easier one to figure out!
    I'm not yet sure how to make it work the other way.

  6. #11206
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lille - FRANCE
    Beans
    0
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Hey !

    I have a little problem with the conkyPhotoRandom..

    Yesterday, everything worked great :


    Today, :


    (Look at the picture frame, this is the problem)

    Where is the problem please ?? I don't understand !
    Last edited by Boiz; December 29th, 2009 at 07:52 PM.

  7. #11207
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Beans
    14
    Distro
    Xubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerct View Post
    Are you sure it is ETH0?
    Yeah, here's my ifconfig :

  8. #11208
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.
    Beans
    106
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggeh View Post
    Yeah, here's my ifconfig :
    Go ahead and post the conky config you are using please.
    Registered Ubuntu User #29430

  9. #11209
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Beans
    14
    Distro
    Xubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerct View Post
    Go ahead and post the conky config you are using please.

    Voila!
    (this is mostly copy>paste stuff since i just got xubuntu for my xmas-laptop the other day, i have no idea if any of these settings are crazy or not)
    Code:
    # Conky configuration
    background yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Monospace:size=10
    xftalpha 0.8
    out_to_console no
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    draw_shades no§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§        
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    stippled_borders 5
    border_margin 4
    border_width 1
    default_color grey
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10
    no_buffers no
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer no
    minimum_size 160 5
    
    
    TEXT
    ${color}CPU ${color white} ${cpubar cpu1}
    ${color}RAM ${color white} $membar
    ${color}HDD ${color white} ${fs_bar /}
    ${color}Batt${color white} ${battery_bar BAT1}
    ${alignr}${font Monospace:size=9} ${battery BAT1}
    
    
    #${wireless_bitrate wlan0}

  10. #11210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.
    Beans
    106
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggeh View Post
    Voila!
    (this is mostly copy>paste stuff since i just got xubuntu for my xmas-laptop the other day, i have no idea if any of these settings are crazy or not)
    Code:
    # Conky configuration
    background yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Monospace:size=10
    xftalpha 0.8
    out_to_console no
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    draw_shades no§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§        
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    stippled_borders 5
    border_margin 4
    border_width 1
    default_color grey
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10
    no_buffers no
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer no
    minimum_size 160 5
    
    
    TEXT
    ${color}CPU ${color white} ${cpubar cpu1}
    ${color}RAM ${color white} $membar
    ${color}HDD ${color white} ${fs_bar /}
    ${color}Batt${color white} ${battery_bar BAT1}
    ${alignr}${font Monospace:size=9} ${battery BAT1}
    
    
    #${wireless_bitrate wlan0}
    There appears to be no referance to eth0 in your config currently. What stats do you want to show for eth0?
    Registered Ubuntu User #29430

Page 1121 of 2313 FirstFirst ... 1216211021107111111119112011211122112311311171122116212121 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •