Page 1109 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1096091009105910991107110811091110111111191159120916092109 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,090 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

It's been a while and I've made a few changes, and at the moment I would say it's finished (not that you could call it finished)

I'd like to thank everyone on this thread for the help and support while making this desktop. esp. Londonali, BruceM, Kaivalagi, Crinos, there are many others and I can't remember all of your names.....
    ....sorry

The space is a little crowded as it's a netbook, so I've had to overlap in places and squeeze things in others.

Well here it is....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll never drink water again....Fish poo in it!
    XP for iTunes Only : Ubuntu10.04 : Crunchbang : DSL
    I'm Pushing Narcoleptic Numbat for ubuntu11.04
    Proper Funny Stuff

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbanjo View Post
    Using this, how could you get it just to show the current week? so just show 7 days, then click over to the next 7 days?
    I didn't know. Now I do:
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 cal|sed -n "s/ $(date +%-d) /\${color FFFFFF}&\${color}/p"}
    Shows only the current week. The first and last week of the month will be short most months. I'll work at getting it to show the last few days of last month and first few days of next month so the line is always the same length.
    Last edited by mobilediesel; December 18th, 2009 at 11:25 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mobilediesel View Post
    I didn't know. Now I do:
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 cal|sed -n "s/ $(date +%-d) /\${color FFFFFF}&\${color}/p"}
    Shows only the current week. The first and last week of the month will be short most months. I'll work at getting it to show the last few days of last month and first few days of next month so the line is always the same length.
    nice, thanks!
    Xubuntu 9.10
    Dual Core 2.4 Watercooled 16gb CfCard
    2x Freenas 2.5 cpu holding 2tbs

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Quote Originally Posted by 5BallJuggler View Post
    It's been a while and I've made a few changes, and at the moment I would say it's finished (not that you could call it finished)

I'd like to thank everyone on this thread for the help and support while making this desktop. esp. Londonali, BruceM, Kaivalagi, Crinos, there are many others and I can't remember all of your names.....
    ....sorry

The space is a little crowded as it's a netbook, so I've had to overlap in places and squeeze things in others.

Well here it is....
    Awesome conky! I love the bargraph/barcode...where'd that come from?
    Toshiba Satellite L45-S4687
    1GB RAM 80GB HDD
    DVD-RW 2GB Flash

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by darksideforge View Post
    Awesome conky! I love the bargraph/barcode...where'd that come from?
    It's a standard code39 font, you can get it here:-

http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/

I've checked and the zip file is OK
    Proper Funny Stuff

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Thumbs down Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by dmillerct View Post
    Is there a guide for using curl for rss feed quotes. I've attempted to use it but can't figure it out.
    Yes, his name is Crinos
    Lol, I don't do RSS... but I curl like a powerlifter
    || Kubuntu x86_64 (15.10 Dev.) || KDE 4.9.00 ||
    || Dell Inspiron 570 || 8GB PC3-10600 DDR3 RAM || AMD Phenom II X4 820 @ 2.8Ghz ||
    || Logitech M570 Trackball || Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard ||
    Conky: ... no such configuration: 'normal'

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

I'm having some trouble with alignment. Was wondering if anyone can help.

Here is a screen shot of my conky:

conky.jpg

This is my file:

Code:
    # set to yes if you want Conky to be forked in the background
    background no

cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2

out_to_console no

# X font when Xft is disabled, you can pick one with program xfontsel
    #font 7x12
    #font 6x10
    #font 7x13
    #font 8x13
    #font 7x12
    #font *mintsmild.se*
    #font -*-*-*-*-*-*-34-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    #font -artwiz-snap-normal-r-normal-*-*-100-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

# Use Xft?
    use_xft yes

# Xft font when Xft is enabled
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Bold:size=10

own_window_transparent no
    #own_window_colour hotpink
    # Text alpha when using Xft
    xftalpha 0.8

on_bottom yes

# mail spool
    mail_spool $MAIL

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 1
    # Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    own_window_type override

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 400 5
    maximum_width 400

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

# Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders no

# border margins
    border_margin 4

# border width
    border_width 1

# Default colors and also border colors
    default_color white
    default_shade_color white
    default_outline_color white

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    #minimum_size 10 10
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 45
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer no

# Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no

# none, xmms, bmp, audacious, infopipe (default is none)
    #xmms_player bmp

# boinc (seti) dir
    # seti_dir /opt/seti

# Possible variables to be used:
    #
    #      Variable         Arguments                  Description                
    #  acpiacadapter                     ACPI ac adapter state.                   
    #  acpifan                           ACPI fan state                           
    #  acpitemp                          ACPI temperature.                        
    #  adt746xcpu                        CPU temperature from therm_adt746x       
    #  adt746xfan                        Fan speed from therm_adt746x             
    #  battery           (num)           Remaining capasity in ACPI or APM        
    #                                    battery. ACPI battery number can be      
    #                                    given as argument (default is BAT0).     
    #  buffers                           Amount of memory buffered                
    #  cached                            Amount of memory cached                  
    #  color             (color)         Change drawing color to color            
    #  cpu                               CPU usage in percents                    
    #  cpubar            (height)        Bar that shows CPU usage, height is      
    #                                    bar's height in pixels                   
    #  downspeed         net             Download speed in kilobytes              
    #  downspeedf        net             Download speed in kilobytes with one     
    #                                    decimal                                  
    #  exec              shell command   Executes a shell command and displays    
    #                                    the output in torsmo. warning: this      
    #                                    takes a lot more resources than other    
    #                                    variables. I'd recommend coding wanted   
    #                                    behaviour in C and posting a patch :-).  
    #  execi             interval, shell Same as exec but with specific interval. 
    #                    command         Interval can't be less than              
    #                                    update_interval in configuration.        
    #  fs_bar            (height), (fs)  Bar that shows how much space is used on 
    #                                    a file system. height is the height in   
    #                                    pixels. fs is any file on that file      
    #                                    system.                                  
    #  fs_free           (fs)            Free space on a file system available    
    #                                    for users.                               
    #  fs_free_perc      (fs)            Free percentage of space on a file       
    #                                    system available for users.              
    #  fs_size           (fs)            File system size                         
    #  fs_used           (fs)            File system used space                   
    #  hr                (height)        Horizontal line, height is the height in 
    #                                    pixels                                   
    #  i2c               (dev), type, n  I2C sensor from sysfs (Linux 2.6). dev   
    #                                    may be omitted if you have only one I2C  
    #                                    device. type is either in (or vol)       
    #                                    meaning voltage, fan meaning fan or temp 
    #                                    meaning temperature. n is number of the  
    #                                    sensor. See /sys/bus/i2c/devices/ on     
    #                                    your local computer.                     
    #  kernel                            Kernel version                           
    #  loadavg           (1), (2), (3)   System load average, 1 is for past 1     
    #                                    minute, 2 for past 5 minutes and 3 for   
    #                                    past 15 minutes.                         
    #  machine                           Machine, i686 for example                
    #  mails                             Mail count in mail spool. You can use    
    #                                    program like fetchmail to get mails from 
    #                                    some server using your favourite         
    #                                    protocol. See also new_mails.            
    #  mem                               Amount of memory in use                  
    #  membar            (height)        Bar that shows amount of memory in use   
    #  memmax                            Total amount of memory                   
    #  memperc                           Percentage of memory in use              
    #  new_mails                         Unread mail count in mail spool.         
    #  nodename                          Hostname                                 
    #  outlinecolor      (color)         Change outline color                     
    #  pre_exec          shell command   Executes a shell command one time before 
    #                                    torsmo displays anything and puts output 
    #                                    as text.                                 
    #  processes                         Total processes (sleeping and running)   
    #  running_processes                 Running processes (not sleeping),        
    #                                    requires Linux 2.6                       
    #  shadecolor        (color)         Change shading color                     
    #  stippled_hr       (space),        Stippled (dashed) horizontal line        
    #                    (height)        
    #  swapbar           (height)        Bar that shows amount of swap in use     
    #  swap                              Amount of swap in use                    
    #  swapmax                           Total amount of swap                     
    #  swapperc                          Percentage of swap in use                
    #  sysname                           System name, Linux for example           
    #  time              (format)        Local time, see man strftime to get more 
    #                                    information about format                 
    #  totaldown         net             Total download, overflows at 4 GB on     
    #                                    Linux with 32-bit arch and there doesn't 
    #                                    seem to be a way to know how many times  
    #                                    it has already done that before torsmo   
    #                                    has started.                             
    #  totalup           net             Total upload, this one too, may overflow 
    #  updates                           Number of updates (for debugging)        
    #  upspeed           net             Upload speed in kilobytes                
    #  upspeedf          net             Upload speed in kilobytes with one       
    #                                    decimal                                  
    #  uptime                            Uptime                                   
    #  uptime_short                      Uptime in a shorter format               
    #
    #  seti_prog                         Seti@home current progress
    #  seti_progbar      (height)        Seti@home current progress bar
    #  seti_credit                       Seti@hoome total user credit

# variable is given either in format $variable or in ${variable}. Latter
    # allows characters right after the variable and must be used in network
    # stuff because of an argument
    #${font Dungeon:style=Bold:pixelsize=10}I can change the font as well
    #${font Verdana:size=10}as many times as I choose
    #${font Perry:size=10}Including UTF-8,
    # stuff after 'TEXT' will be formatted on screen
    #${font Grunge:size=12}${time %a  %b  %d}${alignr -25}${time %k:%M}

TEXT
    ${font size=40}${time %H:%M:%S} $alignr${time %A, }${time %B %e, %Y}

${font}${color #FFFFFF}SYSTEM${hr 2}
    ${font size=20}${alignc}Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala x64
    ${font}${color #FFFFFF}$alignc$sysname $kernel $machine $nodename
    ${font size=13}$alignc${color #FFFFFF}Uptime:${color #FF0000} $uptime ${color #FFFFFF} Load:${color #FF0000} $loadavg

${font}${color #FFFFFF}CPU${hr 2}
    ${execi 1000 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | sed -e 's/model name.*: //'} ${color #FF0000}

${color #FFFFFF}Usage (Core 0):${color #FF0000} ${freq_g cpu1}Ghz ${color #FF0000}${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${cpubar cpu1 5,80}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Usage (Core 1):${color #FF0000} ${freq_g cpu2}Ghz ${color #FF0000}${cpu cpu2}% ${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${cpubar cpu2 5,80}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Average
    ${cpugraph cpu0 FFFFFF eeeeee}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Core 0 $alignr Core 1
    ${color #FFFFFF}${cpugraph cpu1 25,120 FFFFFF eeeeee} ${color #FFFFFF} $alignr${color #FFFFFF}${cpugraph cpu2 25,120 FFFFFF eeeeee}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Processes:${color #FF0000} $processes ${color #FFFFFF}Run:${color #FF0000} $running_processes ${color #FFFFFF}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Core 0: ${color #FF0000}${hwmon 1 temp 1}°C  ${color #FFFFFF}Core 1: ${color #FF0000}${hwmon 2 temp 1}°C  ${color #FFFFFF}GPU: ${color #FF0000}${nvidia temp}°C  ${color #FFFFFF}HDD: ${color #FF0000}${hddtemp /dev/sda}°C

${color #FFFFFF}RAM:${color #FF0000} $mem/$memmax - $memperc% ${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${membar 5,110}
    ${color #FFFFFF}SWP:${color #FF0000} $swap/$swapmax - $swapperc% ${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${swapbar 5,110}

${color #FFFFFF}Hard Disks:
    ${color #FFFFFF} Root ${color #FF0000}${fs_used /}/${fs_size /}${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${fs_bar 5,120 /}
    ${color #FFFFFF} Home ${color #FF0000}${fs_used /home}/${fs_size /home}${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${fs_bar 5,120 /home}
    ${color #FFFFFF} Data ${color #FF0000}${fs_used /mnt/Share}/${fs_size /mnt/Share}${alignr}${color #FFFFFF}${fs_bar 5,120 /mnt/Share}

${color #FFFFFF}CPU Usage         PID     CPU%   MEM%
    ${color #FF0000} ${top name 1} ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1} ${top mem 1}
    ${color #FFFFFF} ${top name 2} ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2} ${top mem 2}
    ${color #FFFFFF} ${top name 3} ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3} ${top mem 3}
    ${color #FFFFFF}Mem Usage
    ${color #FF0000} ${top_mem name 1} ${top_mem pid 1} ${top_mem cpu 1} ${top_mem mem 1}
    ${color #FFFFFF} ${top_mem name 2} ${top_mem pid 2} ${top_mem cpu 2} ${top_mem mem 2}
    ${color #FFFFFF} ${top_mem name 3} ${top_mem pid 3} ${top_mem cpu 3} ${top_mem mem 3}

${color #FFFFFF}NETWORK${hr 2} 
    ${color #FFFFFF}Address: ${color #FF0000}${addr wlan0}

${color #FFFFFF}Down:${color #FF0000} ${downspeed wlan0} k/s $alignr${color #FFFFFF} Up:${color #FF0000} ${upspeed wlan0} k/s
    ${color #FFFFFF}${downspeedgraph wlan0 27,120 000000 FFFFFF 180} $alignr${color #FFFFFF}${upspeedgraph wlan0 27,120 000000 FFFFFF 25}
    ${color #FF0000}${totaldown wlan0}           $alignr${color #FF0000}${totalup wlan0}
    I know, it needs a lot of work and I just haven't felt like messing with it lately.

Basically, if you look under CPU usage and Mem usage, when the app name has a long name, it shifts everything to the right. Numbers jump back and forth. That's what I'm trying to fix now.

What I'd like to do is create almost like a table.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by 5BallJuggler View Post
    Well here it is....
    HEY!!!!!! NICE!
    Love the colours too.

What is that in the lower right?
    You watching a movie?

Have a nice day.
    Bruce

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M. View Post
    HEY!!!!!! NICE!
    Love the colours too.

What is that in the lower right?
    You watching a movie?

Have a nice day.
    Bruce
    It's an image displayed using conky_album by Londonali,

now if I could get movies to play in conky, I'd be a hero.
    Proper Funny Stuff

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos512 View Post
    Lol, I don't do RSS... but I curl like a powerlifter
    hahaha, do you use the new push/pull brooms

or the old type that you had to "slap" the ice with?

OUCH! What's that for? But he said he curls!!

I used Grandma's broom:

That's 40 pounds of pure curling there!

Have a nice day.
    Bruce

Page 1109 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1096091009105910991107110811091110111111191159120916092109 ... LastLast