Page 1102 of 2314 FirstFirst ... 1026021002105210921100110111021103110411121152120216022102 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 23132

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

  1. #11011
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by searchOne View Post
    Thanks Bruce,
    But that's not necessary! The script I've found here, a little bit modified by me ... unfortunately do not remember from whom! But I think it was of the same one who had introduced, and the horizontal calendar here.

    ...

    CHIMO!
    Stefan
    I hacked it up a bit:
    conky_calvert.sh
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    cd $(dirname $0)
    #vertical calendar for conky by ans
    # Updated by: mobilediesel
    # locale depend week day names
    DOW=("Mo" "Tu" "We" "Th" "Fr" "Sa" "Su")
    if [ -f lang ]; then
        . lang
    fi
    COLOROLD="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORTODAY="FF8C00" #Darkorange
    COLORREST="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORSATURDAY="FFFF00"
    COLORSUNDAY="FF8C00"
    COLOR=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color $COLORSATURDAY}" "\${color $COLORSUNDAY}")
    COLOREND=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color}" "\${color}")
    
    TODAY=$(date +%-d)
    LASTDAY=$(date -d "-$TODAY days +1 month" +%d)
    FIRSTDAY=$(date -d "-$[$TODAY-1] days" +%u)
    
    for i in $(seq 1 $[TODAY-1]); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLOROLD}"
    done
    TODAYC[$TODAY]="\${color $COLORTODAY}"
    for i in $(seq $[TODAY+1] $LASTDAY); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLORREST}"
    done
    
    k=$FIRSTDAY
    for j in $(seq $LASTDAY); do
      	echo  "${COLOR[$[k-1]]}${DOW[$[k-1]]} ${TODAYC[$j]}$(printf "%02d" $j)\${color}"
      k=$[${k/#7/0}+1]
    done
    It uses the same lang file that conky_calhoriz.sh uses.

    Last edited by mobilediesel; December 16th, 2009 at 09:00 AM.

  2. #11012
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, UK
    Beans
    738

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Code:
    # set to yes if you want Conky to be forked in the background
    background no
    
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    
    out_to_console no
    
    # Use Xft?
    use_xft yes
    
    # Xft font when Xft is enabled
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=8
    
    own_window_transparent no
    #own_window_colour hotpink
    # Text alpha when using Xft
    xftalpha 0.8
    
    on_bottom yes
    
    # mail spool
    mail_spool $MAIL
    
    # Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 1
    # Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar
    own_window_type override
    
    # Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes
    
    # Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 270 5
    maximum_width 270
    
    # Draw shades?
    draw_shades no
    
    # Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no
    
    # Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no
    
    # Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders no
    
    # border margins
    border_margin 4
    
    # border width
    border_width 1
    
    # Default colors and also border colors
    default_color white
    default_shade_color white
    default_outline_color white
    
    # Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 50
    alignment top_right
    
    use_spacer no
    
    # Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes
    
    # set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no
    
    TEXT
    ${alignc}${color #d0002a}Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)
    
    ${color #d0002a}$sysname $kernel $machine ${alignr}$nodename 
    
    ${alignc}${image /home/mark/Graphics/Conky/ubuntu-logo2.png -p 85,50 -s 100x100}
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    ${color #d0002a}Uptime:${color lightgrey} $uptime ${color #d0002a} ${alignr}Load:${color lightgrey} $loadavg
    
    ${color #d0002a}${execi 1000 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | sed -e 's/model name.*: //'}
    ${color #d0002a}CPU Temperature: ${alignr}${color white}${acpitemp} C
    
    ${color #d0002a}Usage:${color #d0002a} ${color lightgrey}${cpu}% ${color #d0002a}${cpubar}
    ${color #d0002a}${cpugraph 000000 ff0900}
    
    ${color #d0002a}RAM:${color lightgrey} $mem/$memmax - $memperc% ${alignr}${color #d0002a}${membar 5,110}
    ${color #d0002a}SWAP:${color lightgrey} $swap/$swapmax - $swapperc% ${alignr}${color #d0002a}${swapbar 5,110}
    
    ${color #d0002a}Hard Drive I/O: ${alignr}${color lightgrey}${diskio}
    ${color #d0002a}${diskiograph 000000 ff0900}
    
    ${color #d0002a}Hard Disks:
    ${color #d0002a} Root: ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /}/${fs_size /}${alignr}${color #d0002a}${fs_bar 5,120 /}
    ${color #d0002a} Home: ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /home}/${fs_size /home}${alignr}${color #d0002a}${fs_bar 5,120 /home}
    ${color #d0002a} Windows: ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /media/Windows}/${fs_size /media/Windows}${alignr}${color #d0002a}${fs_bar 5,120 /media/Windows}
    
    ${color #d0002a}CPU Usage         PID     CPU%   MEM%
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 1} ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1} ${top mem 1}
    ${color #d0002a} ${top name 2} ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2} ${top mem 2}
    ${color #d0002a} ${top name 3} ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3} ${top mem 3}
    ${color #d0002a}Memory Usage
    ${color lightgrey} ${top_mem name 1} ${top_mem pid 1} ${top_mem cpu 1} ${top_mem mem 1}
    ${color #d0002a} ${top_mem name 2} ${top_mem pid 2} ${top_mem cpu 2} ${top_mem mem 2}
    ${color #d0002a} ${top_mem name 3} ${top_mem pid 3} ${top_mem cpu 3} ${top_mem mem 3}
    
    ${color #d0002a}Network Status:
    
    ${color #d0002a}Down:${color lightgrey} ${downspeed eth0} k/s $alignr${color #d0002a} Up:${color lightgrey} ${upspeed eth0} k/s
    ${color #d0002a}${downspeedgraph eth0 27,120 000000 ff0900 180} $alignr${color #d0002a}${upspeedgraph eth0 27,120 000000 ff0900 25}
    ${color lightgrey}${totaldown eth0}           $alignr${color lightgrey}${totalup eth0}
    
    ${color #d0002a}Battery Status: ${alignr}${color white}${battery_percent} % Charge Left
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #11013
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    OK.

    I've got it.

    Here is translation from marsian to plutonian about conky_cairto_text_extents



    conky -v
    Code:
    Conky 1.7.3_pre2401 compiled Mon Dec 14 19:19:46 CET 2009 for Linux 2.6.31-16-generic (x86_64)
    
    Compiled in features:
    
    System config file: /usr/local/etc/conky/conky.conf
    Package library path: /usr/local/lib/conky
    
     X11:
      * Xdamage extension
      * XDBE (double buffer extension)
      * Xft
    
     Music detection:
      * MPD
      * MOC
    
     General:
      * math
      * hddtemp
      * portmon
      * Curl
      * RSS
      * nvidia
      * config-output
      * Imlib2
      * ALSA mixer support
      * apcupsd
      * iostats
      * ncurses
      * Lua
    
      Lua bindings:
       * Cairo
       * Imlib2


    .conkyrc
    Code:
    background no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=9
    xftalpha 0.8
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent no
    own_window_colour black
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 400 300
    maximum_width 400
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders yes
    draw_graph_borders no
    stippled_borders 0
    border_inner_margin 8
    border_outer_margin 8
    border_width 0
    default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment top_left
    gap_x 50
    gap_y 50
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer right
    max_port_monitor_connections 10
    lua_load ~/.conky/lua/cairo-text-extents-test.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre conky_main
    
    TEXT

    cairo-text-extents-test.lua
    Code:
    do
    	require"cairo"
    	cs, cr = nil, nil
    	
    	function conky_cairo_window_hook()
    		if conky_window == nil then return end
    		if cs == nil or cairo_xlib_surface_get_width(cs) ~= conky_window.width or cairo_xlib_surface_get_height(cs) ~= conky_window.height then
    			if cs then cairo_surface_destroy(cs) end
    			cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    		end
    		if cr then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    		cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	end
    	
    	function conky_main()
    		conky_cairo_window_hook()
    		if conky_window == nil then return end
    		local w, h = conky_window.width, conky_window.height
    		if w == nil or h == nil then return end
    		
    		local text = "CCCConky"
    		local extents = cairo_text_extents_t:create()
    		local lineW=10
    		
    		cairo_select_font_face(cr, "Sans", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL)
    		cairo_set_font_size(cr, 32.0)
    		cairo_set_line_width(cr, lineW)
    		cairo_text_extents(cr, text, extents)
    		
    		local x, y = 50, 100
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 1, .8, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x-(lineW/2), y+extents.y_bearing-lineW/2)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x-(lineW/2), y+(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, w-x+(lineW/2), y+(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, w-x+(lineW/2), y+extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x-lineW, y+extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, w-x-extents.x_advance, y)
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		local x11, y11, x12, y12 = 150, 200, 250, 200
    		local x21, y21, x22, y22 = 200, 150, 200, 250
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, .6)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x11, y11)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x12, y12)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x21, y21)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x22, y22)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x21-(extents.x_advance/2), y21)
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x12, y12-(extents.y_bearing/2))
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x22-extents.x_advance-(lineW/2), y22-extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    	end
    end


    picture

    Linux Debian Sid (Minted) x86_64/3.12.10, Conky 2.0_pre, Xorg 7.7/1.15.0, KDE 4.11.5, Lenovo T61, Intel X3100, HITACHI HTS722010K9SA00 100GB, WDC_WD5000BEVT 500GB
    Linux user No.: 483055 | My Conky Pitstop corner | One4All project

  4. #11014
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Desert
    Beans
    281
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by miegiel View Post
    Is conky in the maemo repo? That would be fun gratz on the phone.
    not that I can tell. Ill do a little more digging and see what I can find. if its not is there another way to get it running. I have yet to try just trying to compile the source. that might be my last option.
    I'm a super power user

  5. #11015
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Belgrade. Serbia
    Beans
    158
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    I have a problem with conky...

    Using ubuntu 9.04 and everything was fine, untill I disabled most of effects in CCSM..

    Now I have one problem...
    I have horizontal virtual size on 1 now...
    and vertical virtual size on 1 too
    NUmber of desktops 4..
    I have disabled cube...

    and now my conky is started normaly.. but it is seen only of first desktop, not on others ..

    Here is .conkyrc

    Code:
    # Conky configuration
    background no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    text_buffer_size 2048
    out_to_console no
    update_interval 3
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    draw_shades yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders no
    stippled_borders 5
    border_margin 4
    border_width 1
    default_color grey
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 30
    gap_y 272
    no_buffers no
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer none
    I have tried
    window type override too..
    but then conky is over all windows..

    maybe I should fork it into background, and put override..?

    thanks for any help

    EDIT: putting forkeed into background and override does not help.. it is still over all windows...
    Last edited by DachaArh; December 16th, 2009 at 05:23 AM.

  6. #11016
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Beans
    129
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by dk75 View Post
    OK.

    I've got it.

    Here is translation from marsian to plutonian about conky_cairto_text_extents



    conky -v
    Code:
    Conky 1.7.3_pre2401 compiled Mon Dec 14 19:19:46 CET 2009 for Linux 2.6.31-16-generic (x86_64)
    
    Compiled in features:
    
    System config file: /usr/local/etc/conky/conky.conf
    Package library path: /usr/local/lib/conky
    
     X11:
      * Xdamage extension
      * XDBE (double buffer extension)
      * Xft
    
     Music detection:
      * MPD
      * MOC
    
     General:
      * math
      * hddtemp
      * portmon
      * Curl
      * RSS
      * nvidia
      * config-output
      * Imlib2
      * ALSA mixer support
      * apcupsd
      * iostats
      * ncurses
      * Lua
    
      Lua bindings:
       * Cairo
       * Imlib2


    .conkyrc
    Code:
    background no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=9
    xftalpha 0.8
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent no
    own_window_colour black
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 400 300
    maximum_width 400
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders yes
    draw_graph_borders no
    stippled_borders 0
    border_inner_margin 8
    border_outer_margin 8
    border_width 0
    default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment top_left
    gap_x 50
    gap_y 50
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer right
    max_port_monitor_connections 10
    lua_load ~/.conky/lua/cairo-text-extents-test.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre conky_main
    
    TEXT

    cairo-text-extents-test.lua
    Code:
    do
    	require"cairo"
    	cs, cr = nil, nil
    	
    	function conky_cairo_window_hook()
    		if conky_window == nil then return end
    		if cs == nil or cairo_xlib_surface_get_width(cs) ~= conky_window.width or cairo_xlib_surface_get_height(cs) ~= conky_window.height then
    			if cs then cairo_surface_destroy(cs) end
    			cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    		end
    		if cr then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    		cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	end
    	
    	function conky_main()
    		conky_cairo_window_hook()
    		if conky_window == nil then return end
    		local w, h = conky_window.width, conky_window.height
    		if w == nil or h == nil then return end
    		
    		local text = "CCCConky"
    		local extents = cairo_text_extents_t:create()
    		local lineW=10
    		
    		cairo_select_font_face(cr, "Sans", CAIRO_FONT_SLANT_NORMAL, CAIRO_FONT_WEIGHT_NORMAL)
    		cairo_set_font_size(cr, 32.0)
    		cairo_set_line_width(cr, lineW)
    		cairo_text_extents(cr, text, extents)
    		
    		local x, y = 50, 100
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 1, .8, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x-(lineW/2), y+extents.y_bearing-lineW/2)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x-(lineW/2), y+(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, w-x+(lineW/2), y+(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, w-x+(lineW/2), y+extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x-lineW, y+extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, w-x-extents.x_advance, y)
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		local x11, y11, x12, y12 = 150, 200, 250, 200
    		local x21, y21, x22, y22 = 200, 150, 200, 250
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, .6)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x11, y11)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x12, y12)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x21, y21)
    		cairo_line_to(cr, x22, y22)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x21-(extents.x_advance/2), y21)
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x12, y12-(extents.y_bearing/2))
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    		
    		cairo_set_source_rgb(cr, 0, 1, 0)
    		cairo_move_to(cr, x22-extents.x_advance-(lineW/2), y22-extents.y_bearing-(lineW/2))
    		cairo_show_text(cr, text)
    		cairo_stroke(cr)
    	end
    end


    picture

    EXCELLENT! Now, where did you get the source code from? Git?
    - Samsung R519 Silver - Dual-Boot Windows 7/Ubuntu 9.10 -
    - The Official Conky Blog - Follow conkynews on Twitter -
    - My Launchpad PPA -
    - My blog: My Little Desktop -

  7. #11017
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I'm lost ... HELP!
    Beans
    1,014
    Distro
    Xubuntu

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by DachaArh View Post
    I have a problem with conky...

    Using ubuntu 9.04 and everything was fine, untill I disabled most of effects in CCSM..

    Now I have one problem...
    I have horizontal virtual size on 1 now...
    and vertical virtual size on 1 too
    NUmber of desktops 4..
    I have disabled cube...

    and now my conky is started normaly.. but it is seen only of first desktop, not on others ..

    ... snip ...

    EDIT: putting forkeed into background and override does not help.. it is still over all windows...
    try:
    • horizontal virtual size = 4
    • vertical virtual size = 1
    • number of desktops = 1

  8. #11018
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany > Hessen > DA
    Beans
    26

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilediesel View Post
    I hacked it up a bit:
    conky_calvert.sh
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    cd $(dirname $0)
    #vertical calendar for conky by ans
    # Updated by: mobilediesel
    # locale depend week day names
    DOW=("Mo" "Tu" "We" "Th" "Fr" "Sa" "Su")
    if [ -f lang ]; then
        . lang
    fi
    COLOROLD="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORTODAY="FF8C00" #Darkorange
    COLORREST="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORSATURDAY="FFFF00"
    COLORSUNDAY="FF8C00"
    COLOR=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color $COLORSATURDAY}" "\${color $COLORSUNDAY}")
    COLOREND=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color}" "\${color}")
    
    TODAY=$(date +%-d)
    LASTDAY=$(date -d "-$TODAY days +1 month" +%d)
    FIRSTDAY=$(date -d "-$[$TODAY-1] days" +%u)
    
    for i in $(seq 1 $[TODAY-1]); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLOROLD}"
    done
    TODAYC[$TODAY]="\${color $COLORTODAY}"
    for i in $(seq $[TODAY+1] $LASTDAY); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLORREST}"
    done
    
    k=$FIRSTDAY
    for j in $(seq $LASTDAY); do
          echo  "${COLOR[$[k-1]]}${DOW[$[k-1]]} ${TODAYC[$j]}$(printf "%02d" $j)\${color}"
      k=$[${k/#7/0}+1]
    done
    It uses the same lang file that conky_calhoriz.sh uses.

    Hy mobilediesel,
    The script is fantastic...
    Good idea with the extra file for the languages!
    Last edited by searchOne; December 16th, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
    64Bit - HP Compaq Presario CQ60-105EG, 4GB RAM, 160GB, NVIDIA GeForce 8200M, AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Mandriva 2009.1, Mandriva 2010, #! Crunchbang 9.04.01 Conky-Hardcore - searchOne

  9. #11019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by searchOne View Post
    Hy mobilediesel,
    The script is fantastic...
    Good idea with the extra file for the languages!
    Thank you. The idea for the separate language file was Bruce M's.

    I actually just made a new one. A slight edit to the lang file and combined the two calender scripts.
    Maybe I went overboard with it.
    conkycal.sh:
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    cd $(dirname $0)
    # horizontal and vertical calendar for conky by ans
    # Updated by: mobilediesel, dk75, Bruce, Crinos512, et al.
    # locale depend week day names
    DOW=("Mo" "Tu" "We" "Th" "Fr" "Sa" "Su")
    while getopts ":vl:" opts; do
    case "$opts" in
    l) lang=$OPTARG;;
    v) orientation="$opts";;
    esac
    done
    if [ -f lang ]; then
        . lang
    fi
    COLOROLD="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORTODAY="FF8C00" #Darkorange
    COLORREST="445566" #MidSlateGrey
    COLORNEXT="778899" #LightSlateGrey
    COLORSATURDAY="FFFF00"
    COLORSUNDAY="FF8C00"
    COLOR=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color $COLORSATURDAY}" "\${color $COLORSUNDAY}")
    COLOREND=("" "" "" "" "" "\${color}" "\${color}")
    
    TODAY=$(date +%-d)
    LASTDAY=$(date -d "-$TODAY days +1 month" +%d)
    FIRSTDAY=$(date -d "-$[$TODAY-1] days" +%u)
    
    # horizontal function
    h () {
    # Build $TOPLINE
    k=$FIRSTDAY
    for j in $(seq 31); do
      x=$[j+LASTDAY/j]
      case $j in
      	${j/#$x})	TOPLINE="$TOPLINE ${COLOR[$[k-1]]}${DOW[$[k-1]]}${COLOREND[$[k-1]]}";;
      	$[LASTDAY+1])	TOPLINE="$TOPLINE \${color $COLORNEXT}${DOW[$[k-1]]}";;
      	*)		TOPLINE="$TOPLINE ${DOW[$[k-1]]}";;
      esac
      k=$[${k/#7/0}+1]
    done
    
    BOTTOM=" \${color $COLOROLD}$(seq -w -s ' ' $LASTDAY|sed "s/.$TODAY \?/\${color $COLORTODAY}&\${color $COLORREST}/") \${color $COLORNEXT}$(seq -w -s ' ' 0$[31-$LASTDAY])"
    
    echo "\${goto 20}$TOPLINE\${tab 20}"
    echo "\${goto 20}$BOTTOM\${color}\${tab 20}"
    }
    
    #vertical function
    v () {
    for i in $(seq 1 $[TODAY-1]); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLOROLD}"
    done
    TODAYC[$TODAY]="\${color $COLORTODAY}"
    for i in $(seq $[TODAY+1] $LASTDAY); do
        TODAYC[$i]="\${color $COLORREST}"
    done
    
    k=$FIRSTDAY
    for j in $(seq $LASTDAY); do
      	echo  "${COLOR[$[k-1]]}${DOW[$[k-1]]} ${TODAYC[$j]}$(printf "%02d" $j)\${color}"
      k=$[${k/#7/0}+1]
    done
    }
    
    # call function based on "$orientation"
    ${orientation:-h}
    lang:
    Code:
    case ${lang:-$LANG} in
    	af* )  DOW=("Ma" "Di" "Wo" "Do" "Vr" "Sa" "So");;			# Afrikaans (Afrikaans)
    	be* )  DOW=("Па" "Аў" "Се" "Ча" "Пя" "Су" "Ня");;			# Belarusian (Беларуская)
    	bs* )  DOW=("Po" "Ut" "Sr" "Če" "Pe" "Su" "Ne");;			# Bosnian (Bosanac)
    	bg* )  DOW=("По" "Вт" "Ср" "Че" "Пе" "Съ" "Не");;			# Bulgarian (Български)
    	zh* )  DOW=("周一" "周二" "周三" "周四" "周五" "周六" "周天");;		# Chinese (中文)
    	hr* )  DOW=("Po" "Ut" "Ut" "Sr" "Če" "Su" "Ne");;			# Croatian (Hrvatska)
    	cs* )  DOW=("Po" "t" "St" "Čt" "P" "So" "Ne");;			# Czech (Čeština)
    	da* )  DOW=("Ma" "Ti" "On" "To" "Fr" "L" "S");;			# Danish (Dnština)
    	nl* )  DOW=("Ma" "Di" "Wo" "Do" "Vr" "Za" "Zo");;			# Dutch (Nederlandse)
    	de* )  DOW=("Mo" "Di" "Mi" "Do" "Fr" "Sa" "So");;			# German (Deutche)
    	el* )  DOW=("Δε" "Τρ" "Τε" "Πέ" "Πα" "Σά" "Κυ");;			# Greek (Ελληνικά)
    	et* )  DOW=("Es" "Te" "Ko" "Ne" "Re" "La" "P");;			# Estonian (Eesti)
    	tl* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "Mi" "Hu" "Bi" "Sa" "Li");;			# Filipino (Filipino)
    	fi* )  DOW=("Ma" "Ti" "Ke" "To" "Pe" "La" "Su");;			# Finnish (Suomen)
    	fr* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "Me" "Je" "Ve" "Sa" "Di");;			# French (Franais)
    	gl* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "M" "Xo" "Ve" "S" "Do");;			# Galician (Galego)
    	hi* )  DOW=("सोम" "मंगल" "बुध" "गुरु" "शुक्र" "शनि" "सूर्य")	;;			# Hindi (हिन्दी)
    	hu* )  DOW=("H" "Ke" "Se" "C" "P" "So" "Va");;			# Hungarian (Magyar)
    	is* )  DOW=("M" "r" "Mi" "Fi" "F" "La" "Su");;			# Icelandic (slenska)
    	id* )  DOW=("Se" "Se" "Ra" "Ka" "Ju" "Sa" "Mi");;			# Indonesian (Indonesia)
    	it* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "Me" "Gi" "Ve" "Sa" "Do");;			# Italian (Italiano)
    	ja* )  DOW=("月曜" "火曜" "水曜" "木曜" "金曜" "土曜" "日曜");;		# Japanese (日本語) x
    	ko* )  DOW=("월요" "화요" "수요" "목요" "금요" "토요" "일요");;		# Korean (한국어) x
    	lv* )  DOW=("Pr" "Ot" "Tr" "Ce" "Pe" "Se" "Sv");;			# Latvian (Latviešu)
    	lt* )  DOW=("pi" "an" "tr" "ke" "pe" "še" "se");;			# Lithuanian (Lietuviškai)
    	mk* )  DOW=("По" "Вт" "Ср" "Че" "Пе" "Са" "Не");;			# Macedonian (Македонски)
    	ml* )  DOW=("Is" "Se" "Ra" "Ra" "Ju" "Sa" "Mi");;			# Malayam (Bahasa Melayu)
    	nb* )  DOW=("ma" "ti" "on" "to" "fr" "l" "s");;			# Norwegian (Norsk)
    	pl* )  DOW=("Po" "Wt" "Śr" "Cz" "Pt" "So" "Nd");;			# Polish (Polska)
    	pt* )  DOW=("Sq" "Te" "Qa" "Qi" "Se" "S" "Do");;			# Portuguese (Portugus)
    	ro* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "Mi" "Jo" "Vi" "Sa" "Du");;			# Romanian (Romn)
    	ru* )  DOW=("По" "Вт" "Ср" "Че" "Пя" "Су" "Во");;			# Russian (Русский)
    	sr* )  DOW=("Po" "Ut" "Sr" "Če" "Pe" "Su" "Ne");;			# Serbian (Српски)
    	sk* )  DOW=("Po" "Ut" "St" "Št" "Pi" "So" "Ne");;			# Slovak (Slovenčina)
    	sl* )  DOW=("Po" "To" "Sr" "Če" "Pe" "So" "Ne");;			# Slovenian (Slovenski)
    	es* )  DOW=("Lu" "Ma" "Mi" "Ju" "Vi" "S" "Do");;			# Spanish (Espaol)
    	sv* )  DOW=("M" "Ti" "On" "To" "Fr" "L" "S");;			# Swedish (Svenska)
    	tr* )  DOW=("Pa" "Sa" "a" "Pe" "Cu" "Cu" "Pa");;			# Turkish (Trke)
    	uk* )  DOW=("По" "Ві" "Се" "Че" "Пя" "Су" "Не");;			# Ukrainian (Українська)
            * ) DOW=("Mo" "Tu" "We" "Th" "Fr" "Sa" "Su") ;;
    esac
    The default setting is horizontal orientation in English.
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 conkycal.sh}
    Or set it to vertical like this:
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 conkycal.sh -v}
    Set it to a different language (ie. Spanish):
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 conkycal.sh -l es}
    The arguments can be combined and don't have to be in order:
    Code:
    ${execpi 3600 conkycal.sh -v -l es}
    ${execpi 3600 conkycal.sh -l es -v}
    Now let's see how much the code can be cleaned up again!

  10. #11020
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany > Hessen > DA
    Beans
    26

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilediesel View Post
    Thank you. The idea for the separate language file was Bruce M's.

    I actually just made a new one. A slight edit to the lang file and combined the two calender scripts.
    Maybe I went overboard with it.
    Damn, I had this idea too!
    Good work mobilediesel.
    64Bit - HP Compaq Presario CQ60-105EG, 4GB RAM, 160GB, NVIDIA GeForce 8200M, AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Mandriva 2009.1, Mandriva 2010, #! Crunchbang 9.04.01 Conky-Hardcore - searchOne

Page 1102 of 2314 FirstFirst ... 1026021002105210921100110111021103110411121152120216022102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •