Thread: My thread about Hans Resier

Beans

My thread about Hans Resier

I made a thread about how Hans Reiser's wife went missing and posted a link to a cartoon I thought was in very poor taste accusing Hans of murdering his wife. I also used the thread to demonstrate how the media these days has a habit of sensacializing things and accusing people of crimes before their given a trial.

I got a reply from KiwiNZ saying my thread was in poor taste when I was speaking out against the cartoon I thought was in poor taste. A day or so later someone else makes a thread about the same event except he doens't post a link to the cartoon but it isn't locked.

Beans

Re: My thread about Hans Resier

My most sincere apologies BFW89 ,I have just checked the Admin logs and it was me who locked that thread. I certainly did not mean to.

I can recall going to edit it but was called away to the phone I must have clicked on close accidently.

Also my post was not saying that your post was in bad taste I was saying that the cartoon was in bad taste. I have edited my post to reflect what I was trying to say.

Once again I apologise and I have opened the thread.
    This account is not active.

Beans

Re: My thread about Hans Resier

Mistakes happen