Quote Originally Posted by pelle.k View Post
Sorry, but the behaviour i describe _is_ a bug in launchpad (i read some threads about it), so it can't really be compared with "finding the reply button" in ubuntuforums.
Well, the unsubscibe link is there in the left blue box (right beside a red minus sign). So it's a matter of finding it.

I whine when things are so obviously alien (and sometimes broken) to me as launchpad.
I try to have an open mind about things, but in this case it wasn't enough. Sorry. I can't understand, but i can accept that you think launchpad is intuitive enough.
For me it probably helped that I worked with several other bug tracking systems in the past (btw, none had an interface I would call fantastic). As I said, there is no doubt that there is much room for improvements. The problem is to come up with really good interfaces. It would be really cool if some interface people would do a review of Malone (and launchpad's other parts) and post it somewhere for the devs.

I can give them a suggestion or two - look at ubuntuforums, and try to make something like it.
I don't think that you could copy the interface of this forum for Malone. They are complete different tools and completely different work flows. Anyway, if you have suggestions on how to improve Malone, post a bug report about it or write to the launchpad mailing list. The launchpad developers are not supposed to read this forum and it's not a good tool to track such issues anyway (but of course can be good to discuss issues before pushing them to the devs).

Have fun!