Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zenity help

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: zenity help

Yeah. I use the progress bar too, but I don't really like it. It's quite useful to indicate when something hangs though, since the bar never fills up

As for why your way didn't work, I don't know. Scripting is pretty temperemental at times. Generally if something isn't working despite looking perfectly ok, you should just rewrite. Sometimes it's just like banging your head against a brick wall

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

you could try the --pulsate switch so at least it would look active.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

The pulsate switch doesn't seem to do anything for me. I presume it's supposed to make the orange bars switch left and right repeatedly, but nothing happens; there's no difference when I apply --pulsate to when I don't.

Beans

Any body knows

How to stop close zenity auto matically....after 100% com-letion of progress bar

Beans

Question help

i am new to zenity and i wanted to display a countdown message like this:"Your system will shut down in 20 seconds" and the 20 should decrement with each second to show 19,18,17.....0 after each second...is this possible??

closed. necromancing.
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams ( 1744 - 1818 ), 1780;

My blog Poetry and More Free Ubuntu Magazine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12